Black Dahlia Avenged - Cover

Black Dahlia Avenged

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 1947; a girl's dismembered body was found, placed by the roadside as though she had simply lay down there, her body halved. The police allowed the evidence to be compromised by the hacks who trampled over everything and the murderers were never caught; not by the police anyway. This is the story of what I like to think happened; vengeful women carry out their own investigations and bring those guilty to a justice of their own, one weak link gives up the others; retribution is divinely served.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Dee was wet with arousal as well as being lubricated by the yet unsuspecting Burns, her heart pounded knowing the bound male whose face was presently smothered by her slippery cunt and sticky asshole, was theirs for absolute domination, torture and execution. Her clitoris buzzed at the thought of justly serving punishment, punishment which she would thoroughly enjoy sexually; snuffing a male was her ultimate thrill and this one would know no mercy, his physical involvement in torturing the Black Dahlia had sealed his fate, and with the battered face of Marcie fresh in her mind she grinned up at Laverne. Both would achieve deep sexual gratification in ridding society of a deviant who was dangerous to women at all levels; Carmen was equally excited, already despising the male due to his brutality to Marcie, she had been an easy recruit for the execution on being made aware of his crime by Laverne; her nipples and clitoris protruding with sexual anticipation when she learned they were to dispose of him, she had been promised a full part in his disposal and yearned to express that ultimate power over a male.

Burns' anus began to tingle as the mature cunt and asshole slid away from his face to reveal the severe smile of Laverne; his cock stiffened to a bone hard erection when he saw that Carmen was now carrying three savage looking bullwhips, and he squirmed in fear in his bindings when Dee asked Laverne to lift her arm.

"Show him what you have Laverne, I want him to know immediately that this is his final session." Laverne smiled cruelly as she lifted the shears with which he would be castrated with, just before being snuffed. Burns' now wriggled in terror as he recognised the emasculating implement, much to the pleasure of the women; the scent of their arousal now filling the room Carmen passed a whip to each of her friends, her cunt bulged as she acted to ensure Burns remained on the bed. Sitting next to him and ensuring he could see what was to happen, she sneered and her nipples pointed rock hard as she slipped a thin silky noose about his neck; her cunt oozed with a tingling pleasure as she pulled the slipknot tight against his neck and then tied it to the centre of the headboard.

"There ... We can't have you leaving the bed until we're ready. You've been a bad boy and you know you must pay; we're going to serve punishment on you, you'll be whipped by all three of us, then you'll be castrated and snuffed." Burns gasped as the cord strangled him in trying to wriggle, her words terrifying him. Laverne smiled in triumph at his fear, opening and closing the shears and relishing the moment when the flesh of his scrotum was ready to feel the bite. He screamed in terror.

"You're crazy! You can't do this ... I only slapped her around a little." Burns knew that this was for more than beating Marcie, but dared not believe that they knew the truth. Dee's cunt buzzed with pleasure as she picked up her and Laverne's discarded and well-soiled panties, and sat next to him laughing loudly; she would have the pleasure of ensuring he knew that they knew everything, and that there would be no mercy, he would pay with his life. But she would hear no more of his squealing and petrified voice; Carmen held his nose as Dee stuffed one pair of panties into his mouth, and tied the others about his mouth to gag him.

"We have your friend Hammond; he squealed very easily and is now owned by my Aunt; he is leashed and enslaved and entertaining senior women's assholes with his tongue between thrashings; you will not be so lucky, you will be whipped raw, castrated and snuffed." Burns went white with fear as he saw the delight in Dee's eyes at telling him of his fate; he writhed and and choked on the noose as the three women picked up their whips, Laverne grabbing his cock which remained stiff despite the doomed male learning his fate.

"You'll be allowed to come once more before we take your balls as a trophy; we shall send them on to your friend Monroe so he knows we're on to him, but first you'll know pain, and we shall thoroughly enjoy inflicting it." Burns let out muffled cries through the panties as he quivered in fear while the three smiling women rippled their whips. Dee smiled with pleasure, her cunt oozing wetness as her whip snaked about Burns' flesh for the first time, leaving a thin red line as it curled about his torso, Laverne and Carmen following suit in quick succession; Burns writhed in agony as the cracks rang out and the vicious leather whips cut his flesh, the smell of their cunts permeating the room and ensuring his cock rose to the knowledge that punishment was being served by women, women who were dominant and would show him no mercy whatsoever. Naked, bound, noosed and gagged with soiled panties, Burns flexed and tensed in agony as he was whipped mercilessly, tears streaming from his eyes as he was broken by the three women, resigned to the fact that he would lose his balls and then his life in that very room. He now yearned to be allowed to shoot his last for the women and end the incessant pain of the cutting whips, which was accompanied by the laughter of the women as they lustily enjoyed their cruel sport of him, their pleasure increased by his tears. Burns would be broken, humiliated, castrated and snuffed; he deserved his fate and that realisation justified the immense pleasure enjoyed by the women. Carmen was ecstatic as she curled the whip about his body again and again; Dee and Laverne had promised that she would end his life, so she was eager to see him shoot and watch Laverne relieve him of his balls, her cunt buzzed close to orgasm as she flexed her whip.

Burns writhed and moaned on increasingly reddening sheets as the blood trickled from the cuts and lacerations, the three dommes laughing as they sweated, their cunts bulging with pleasure as he suffered; Carmen's heart jumped and she gritted her teeth with anticipation as Dee signalled that his whipping was sufficient, he would now be humiliated before castration. Carmen eagerly untied the cord from the bedstead and the weeping and broken Burns was dragged from the bed, the black haired domme taking great pleasure in choking him as he wriggled like a caterpillar toward Laverne; the feel of it tightening about his neck exciting her in preparation for the final pleasure she would have of him. Burns mumbled and grunted between being choked, he wanted to beg for mercy but the women werenot interested in any mercy plea; he would be castrated and snuffed. Laverne stood on a box some six inches tall, her magnificent ass and legs held together, perched on high heels. She waved the gelding shears with one hand as he was moved behind her, his cock erecting as Dee held his head back with one hand to sniff at Laverne's asshole, and ensured his cock was rigid with the other; stroking it as he viewed the woman who would emasculate him. They laughed as he was wobbled forward, Laverene parting her silken clad ankles to accomodate his cock; his last come would be between the legs of a dominant woman who would then castrate him, Carmen now holding his head and teasing the noose as he sniffed at Laverne's wonderful scent, mesmerising him and ensuring his cock stayed stiff and would deliver his cream imminently. Dee was now ready to taunt, as Carmen and Laverne giggled while Burns jigged back and forth, anxious to come and be put out of his misery.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.