Black Dahlia Avenged - Cover

Black Dahlia Avenged

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 1947; a girl's dismembered body was found, placed by the roadside as though she had simply lay down there, her body halved. The police allowed the evidence to be compromised by the hacks who trampled over everything and the murderers were never caught; not by the police anyway. This is the story of what I like to think happened; vengeful women carry out their own investigations and bring those guilty to a justice of their own, one weak link gives up the others; retribution is divinely served.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Ty tried to keep away from the club; he was a freelance journalist and could use his job as cover, on the pretence that he was on some lead or other, but his weakness meant he was there more often than he should be. He was no front-page news hack, most of his articles were for glamour and theatrical magazines, few at the club knew his business, but he was wary that his regular presence there might get made known to the wrong people and damage what little reputation he had. Still, his weakness for strong women overcame him, especially the chance of seeing Laverne there, leading to his true goal; his submission and total domination by Dee Hutton. He swallowed hard as he found himself driving automatically in the direction of the bar after a day's work scratching for news about the latest potential 'it' girl or the next Gable from the queens and would-be De Milles' of the industry. His cock stiffened as he parked up and watched a pair of seams saunter toward his destination.

Just the smell of the club gave him an erection tonight; the soft scent of the mixture of females there kept him rigid; cherry red lips and lacy veils from which assertive sneers developed when they caught his eye, had him yearning for submission; he had not had sex or masturbated for over a week, and was ready to kneel and beg any woman to punish him for his absurd weakness. He ordered a drink and knocked it back immediately before ordering another, feverish with his pathetic yearning, his cock swelling at merely being in the same proximity as females who would own him at the drop of a hat should he let his guard down. But Ty Cooper wanted so much more than just the overnight domination that most of the very appealing females who frequented the bar would offer; he needed a sustainable sensual relationship in which he would be on hand to serve permanently, a woman who required a willing slave and would take pleasure in the perpetuity of his submission. Just the same, his cock erected as the leather skirt from the previous day emerged from the seating in the far and smoky recesses of the club, expressing her curves like a viper as she minced slowly toward him with a stern smile. Carmen Dale was a professional dominatrix who thoroughly enjoyed her work; hers was a vocation, being naturally dominant she got immense pleasure from her work and was never short of it. Her manner was not the tease it had been yesterday, however; she took his hand and walked him back to where she had come from, past clientel who carefully hid their faces by lifting newspapers and tilting hats hurriedly replaced on heads.

"I want you to do me a small favour, please look after Marcie here, she's a little shaken up." She stroked the bulge in his crotch.

"Be a good boy for me and I'll put in a good word for you with Laverne when I see her; l know how you fancy that Hutton woman she hangs out with. I have an appointment with the asshole who did this to Marcie." Ty looked across the table as he sat down with his drink, though heavily made up the girl opposite could not disguise the swelling around one her eyes and her lower lip. She raised a soft smile at Ty, knowing his preference with women she knew she was completely safe with him. He reached across and held her hand.

"What happened?" Marcie closed her eyes and sucked on the swollen lip.

"He knows I like it rough, but he was like an animal, obsessed with the whereabouts of Brett; he knew he'd been close to me recently and seemed to think I might know where he was, I told him all I knew but he beat me, he was frantic." Carmen patted her friend.

"I'll move closer to the bar so you don't have to see him, Ty will look after you till some of the other girls arrive. This is one appointment I'm looking forward to; I'm feeling particularly mean today." What none of the three expected was the entrance of Laverne Brent. The brunette was greeted by Carmen, who pointed her over to Ty and Marcie, she came over and a waitress brought the drink she'd ordered. Ty's cock stiffened; he looked back toward the bar hopefully, but Dee was not with her. Laverne sat and smiled warmly at Ty.

"I'm in need of a good drink and some home comforts, the past couple of days have been really intense; you would not believe the pleasure I've had through a real-life situation, you would willingly have swapped places with someone Dee's aunt Hortense now enjoy's the company of. My whipping arm is worn out" Ty's mind ran riot at the mention of her name; Laverne smiled knowingly as he looked to the ceiling and held his breath. He introduced her to Marcie, she lit a cigarette and casually asked about her appearance.

"A client took your submission a little too far?" Marcie squeezed Ty's hand for comfort.

"Oh, he just had a bad evening; looking for his friend and all, I expect he was just a little worried about him, and took it out on me. Carmen has said she'll put him right about it, I don't think Hal will be so boisterous in future, and I'll recover." Laverne's ears pricked up as she swallowed her dink and looked over to Carmen who still sat alone.

"Hal?" Marcie frowned.

"Yes, Hal ... Hal Burns." Laverne looked at her with mouth agape for a moment, then a wicked smile covered her face as she stood and made for the bar and Carmen. Ty watched as she had a few words with the severe dominatrix, then returned to the table and fumbled with her purse before entering the telephone booth at the back of the bar. She slipped in the coins and wound the dial, smiling at the plethora of cards nailed to the wall, women with whips and canes, 'Phone me and be shown your place at my feet.' The ring at the other end repeated a few times, then Dee's voice responded with a soft Tone.

"Hello?" Laverne's cunt tingled.

"Dee, Burns it going to be at the club, any time now, get over here; his balls are ours. Oh ... And Ty Coopers' here too; his tongue's hanging out, wear something appropriate." Laverne smiled as Dee did not even answer, the phone clicked and the 'dead' tone rang; she was on her way. Laverne returned to the table and looked at Marcie's swollen face again, Burns was an animal; she would take much pleasure in helping dispose of him. She looked at the young girl in the eye.

"I see Burns likes it both ways, Carmen is not happy with the way you look and will look after him well this evening; he's in for a treat he'll never forget." She then looked to Try.

"Dee's on her way, play your cards right and she might just invite you home; I can't tell you too much at the moment." She deftly indicated toward Marcie with a raised eyebrow while the girl was preoccupied with her vanity mirror. Ty dropped his jaw in recognition, his cock stiffening awkwardly as he thought of seeing Dee. He was uncomfortable with what he would say to her; he just wanted to blurt out his desire to be owned by her completely. He had no time to think; a superbly curved shape in a black pencil skirt and stilettos, tight black jacket and small hat with veil strode toward them; Ty swallowed hard as her eyes met his, her soft smile at seeing him not making him feel any easier; her bright red lipstick and deep auburn hair contrasting with her black outfit. She was a magnificently confident woman and he would gladly have gone down on his knees in worship of her. Dee's cunt tingled with pleasure; his presence was a real bonus, she had decided she wanted him and she could use the situation to her full advantage. Not only would Burns pay dearly this very evening, Ty would be hers to keep as the pet she required. She took a stool and sat at the end of the table at Ty's end, allowing him a full view of her entire body; she crossed her legs slowly, drawing his attention to her large thighs clad in silky black nylon and leaned close to him, her scent made his cock rigid. She giggled at Laverne and then fixed her gaze on the bewildered male, who felt completely inadequate; she would make it easy for him, she wanted him leashed and ready to lick her cunt over the coming night, disposal of Burns would leave her in need of service from a slave.

"Where have you been hiding Ty, I've been looking out for you for weeks, are you trying to avoid me? Laverne has told me how I made an impression on you when we met last time; I'd love the opportunity to make further impressions on you, I think you deserve it keeping me waiting this way." Ty was amazed at her revelation and could not believe what he was hearing; her double meaning had his cock pulsing, and Marcie blushed and smiled at him knowingly. She knew dominant women when she saw them, and knew Ty was submissive; his balls tingled as he realised he had been sweetly humiliated in front of another woman by her for the first time. It was a real turn on. Dee spoke again before he had the chance to react, she needed the girl out of the way for a moment; glancing at Laverne first, who was grinning broadly with the surprise of her friend deciding to acquire Ty so suddenly, she turned her attention to Marcie.

"You poor thing, Your eyeliner is a little smudged where you've been crying; why don't you go to the ladies room with Laverne and tidy up." Laverne smirked and took her arm, giving her no choice in the matter. Try gasped open mouthed, in a sweat as he was left alone with Dee, who immediately grabbed his hand.

"What I'm going to tell you will mean that there will be no going back; I will have to own you completely, and forever. No one else can know, and it may shock you, but I'm sure you'll want to help us." She edged forward to meet his lips and Ty's head span as he closed his eyes and indulged in the succulent pleasure of the warmth and taste from her Soft lips. When they eventually broke, she looked at him with a stern smile, awaiting his Confirmation; his cock poked stiff and ready in his underwear, he was ready to give his very life to her.

"I'll do anything for you Dee, anything." She squeezed his hand.

"It's about that murder, where the girl was cut up, you know; the Black Dahlia..." Ty was indeed shocked at first, especially at her determination to deal so finally with the culprits, but could not hide the pleasure he felt at being owned by such a woman; his cock oozed pre-cum as he realised that there was no going back now she had told him. She kissed him again as he promised to help in any way he could. She made a call from the booth to Hortense, to tell her to expect a guest, and just who he was. Hortense was overjoyed; she was always happy to help groom favoured males, though she had a few guests of her own that evening. Dee returned to the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.