Black Dahlia Avenged
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 1947; a girl's dismembered body was found, placed by the roadside as though she had simply lay down there, her body halved. The police allowed the evidence to be compromised by the hacks who trampled over everything and the murderers were never caught; not by the police anyway. This is the story of what I like to think happened; vengeful women carry out their own investigations and bring those guilty to a justice of their own, one weak link gives up the others; retribution is divinely served.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Hammond's anus tingled with fear, overcoming the pain in his noosed balls as the door slowly opened; he felt some relief as the naked Sandy smiled softly at him and closed the door behind her, his earlier experience had taught him that her two accomplices were the truly dominant ones and he feared for his life, not just his balls. Despite his discomfort, he could not help his cock rising as he watched the shapely ginger woman saunter slowly in, displaying her soft white cunt, which she allowed him to view closely as she stood by the bed and leaned over with a smile. As she showed him the pot of mustard he squirmed in his bonds and moaned in agony, the movement allowing the weight to tug harder at his scrotum, stretching his sack to tearing point and the pain in his balls taking his breath away. Sandy smiled wickedly at his torment, and her look of obvious pleasure made his cock erect; he was more than ready to submit to any woman now, and this soft ginger Venus was so attractive. She gently teased the underside of his cock at the tip with her nail, then ran her finger around the rim of his bell-end, ensuring he stood firmly to attention. She smiled as she took the lid off the jar of mustard and poked a finger in, the bright yellow condiment contrasting with the cherry red of her nail polish. She smirked as she wrapped her tongue around her erect finger, tasting the sharpness of the substance.

"It's nothing like as hot as English mustard of course, but I find its application to sensitive parts is quite satisfactory for the purpose. You'll find it sweetly irritating as you can't wipe it away, and I so love the taste, so I hope you won't keep me waiting. It takes a little while before you'll appreciate its full benefit, so we shan't delay." She took a blob of mustard from the jar and showed him it, enjoying the look of fear in his eyes at this previously inexperienced and unknown source of pain, then softly wiped it around his stiffening and erect cock, ensuring the sensitive flange of his bell-end was nicely catered for. Hammond's mind ran riot at the excruciating pain which might ensue, as the tingling started immediately; true to her words, the mildly irritating feeling was intensified as he could do nothing to prevent it. He watched in a dilemma of mixed emotions, between terror and sexual longing, as the delicious ginger girl extended the tongue which could bring both relief and pleasure to his cock, wagging it at him before leaving the bed. His heart jumped at the thought that she may leave him with his cock burning, but he was relieved to see her simply retrieve a pen and notepad from the dressing table, his cock stiffened to absolute rigidity as he studied the soft white flesh and a tongue which licked soft red lips as his bell-end began to tingle incessantly.

"I'm going to remove you gag now, and you are going to give me some names. I've seen men require surgery and lose all sensitivity in their cocks after having mustard therapy; though there's a good chance you'll lose your balls anyhow, so it won't bother you too much. It all depends on how nice a boy you are and how much you tell; you'll be punished by my friends anyway, but it will be less severe and just for their pleasure if you let me help you, I so want to lick that mustard off too!" Hammond's cock pulsed as the softest breeze on it now made it feel as though it were red raw; the tearing sensation of the tape being ripped from his mouth taking his mind from it only momentarily, Sandy bent and licked his cheek to remind him further of the service her tongue could provide as she pulled the panties from his mouth.

"Talk! Names ... Now!" Hammond gasped as he took air in through his mouth again, and moaned as the weight shifted again with his movement, squeezing his balls, the mustard itching his bell-end with its wicked spice; his mind raced as he thought of it burning his sensitivity away forever, the ginger beauty had told him so, her tongue was waiting to sooth it for him...

"Burns! ... Hal Burns! ... he does bit parts like me" Sandy laughed as she jotted the name down.

"Burns? How ironic! Who else, a Mr. Mustard maybe?" Hammond blurted out the next name, he did not appreciate the humour of the moment; his cock maintaining its burning erection, his noosed balls bright red and numbing in stark contrast.

"Seb Monroe ... he and Burns cut her ... he was the cruellest though." Sandy's hand stopped dead and she drew breath as a she dwelt on the name, a look of frustration filling her face as she chewed on the pen; making someone as insignificant as Burns disappear would be easy, Monroe would be a little more difficult, though it would give the women much pleasure. Monroe was known through the media to be a bastard to women, but they'd never have guessed he was that evil. Tears now poured from Hammond's eyes as he gave out the names of two others who were present, and had jetted their semen over the poor girl's broken body, before it was dismembered and washed clear of the filth of their guilt. Tom Brennner, chauffeur and handyman to Monroe, and Chas Westing, another bit part actor, often involved in the seedy world of pornographic productions. Hammond was now truly in fear of his life on two counts, from the women who held him and had made it plain that he would know punishment, and from the men he had ratted on; it had given him relief to tell all to the ginger beauty, he just wanted his torment to end, but knew it was just beginning. Sandy smiled contentedly and laughed as she scooped another blob of mustard from the pot and wiped it lovingly about his tingling member, looking him in the eye with a wicked smile as she did so; Hammond squirmed and his balls paid dearly for the movement, Sandy laughed with derision as she told him the truth.

"Oh you poor fool! The tingling you are feeling is as bad as it ever gets; it has kept you nice and erect, and now you'll have some pleasure for being a good boy and telling me all you know. Hammond wanted to scream at her, call her a bitch, even slap her around a little; he felt so damn stupid, being duped so easily, but the weight on his balls and his dire predicament kept him sensible. His cock maintained its interest as his face was straddled by the soft curves of Sandy's ass and thighs, her ankles across his wrists, she giggled as she lowered her cunt and asshole to his face as she untied his balls; his cock pulsed as he was allowed a sniff off her womanhood, only for the teasing redhead to lift herself away again. Hammond sighed with relief as the weight was allowed to drop to the floor, Sandy was now ready for her treat; the glorious whit slit of her cunt, lips puffed with arousal, and her inviting soft brown asshole hovered above his face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.