Sexual Discoveries - Cover

Sexual Discoveries

Copyright© 2013 by gentletouch1960

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fictional story about a family and the sexual discoveries they experience in life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Lexie was at the home of her best friend Melody, who was her age with long blonde hair and a curvy figure. They were in the kitchen when they heard a voice coming from the basement.

"Check out those tits! They make me so hard!"

The girls stood at the top of the stairs and listened carefully. They heard several more exclamations from below. Melody informed Lexie that her brother Doug and two friends from the local college were in the basement playing games. They carefully crept down the carpeted steps and peeked around the corner. All three men were looking at a porn video on the large flat screen TV, each intently stroking themselves. Lexie was surprised when Melody walked into the room as if she was alone. Quickly, the boys scrambled to conceal their actions.

"It's to late for that," Melody said. "We know what you are doing and want to watch you. Am I right Lexie?"

"I guess so." Lexie responded as she joined Melody in the room.

"Wouldn't you all prefer looking at a live girl?" Melody said as she turned off the TV.

"Yea, let's see those tits!" Todd shouted

Lexie was stunned when Melody began twirling around slowly, displaying her curves to the boys. Lexie joined her and felt the eyes of the three aroused men on her body. She was excited by the scene but wondered what may be expected. As Melody spun around, the ceiling light flashed reflections on the long waves of her golden hair.

"Are you having fun Todd?" Melody asked as she leaned in and put her hand on his thigh. The warmth of her chest was just two inches from his face as Melody grazed her fingers across the bulge of his shorts.

"And just what are you looking at Charlie?" Melody teased.

"Two sexy ladies," he replied.

"OK guys. We will get naked if you all cum for us." Melody said.

Lexie stared open mouthed as Melody quickly removed all of her clothing and stood proudly nude in front of two men and her brother. Not wanting to seem immature, Lexie removed her blouse and bra as the guys slipped their shorts over their knees, and kicked them off. Her eyes widened at the sight of their erections. She glanced at Melody and wondered how she could be nude with her brother there. Lexie was pleased with the admiring glances she was receiving.

"Wow ... nice boobs!" Charlie stated.

Melody knelt in front of Todd and pressed her breasts together. She reached over and stroked his cock sensually, and Lexie sensed Melody would get him off before long.

Being topless was exciting for Lexie, especially considering it was for three young men. She had no intention of telling anyone that she had never exposed any part of her body yet. She was sure any sort of touching could occur. Deciding to take a more active part, she approached Charlie and rubbed the head of his erection against her belly. She looked over at Doug, and admired the length of his shaft. Since he was not stroking himself, she assumed he was waiting for encouragement or assistance.

Melody laid down on the soft carpet and began a teasing gyrating of her hips. She used both hands to massage her breasts, then turned over and showed off her ass. Lexie thought the plush fibers of the oriental rug would feel good against her own nipples. Todd knelt above Melody and caressed her ass with the head of his cock. Soon he fired strings of sperm onto her waiting body. After he was finished, his thick sperm generously coated Melody's lower back and buttocks.

Charlie stood above Lexie, who was seated on the sofa. Lexie's eyes were glued on his cock as she gently massaged his balls and slid her free hand down across her belly. When she guided his hands to her breasts, Lexie moaned sexily. She licked her lips suggestively as she looked into the eyes of Charlie. After a few minutes, long jets of semen shot from the end of his cock, arcing down onto Lexie's breasts and belly. Charlie staggered in a daze from the force of his climax for a moment, then dressed and left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.