Sexual Discoveries - Cover

Sexual Discoveries

Copyright© 2013 by gentletouch1960

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fictional story about a family and the sexual discoveries they experience in life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Alex Carpenter nervously walked up to the door of a woman who gave massages from her home. He had heard about it from a male friend, and decided to check it out. He felt nervous but yet excited at being touched by a woman again, but had no clue what to expect or ask for.

He was greeted by an attractive woman with ebony skin and jet-black hair that cascaded down to her mid back. She wore a white top and shorts and Alex quickly admired her toned legs. She introduced herself as Jewel and led him to the room. Then she told him to undress and lay on the padded table face down, and that she would return in a moment. Alex was not sure if he was supposed to remove everything, but decided to take the chance and stripped completely. Then he climbed onto the table and covered his mid-section with the provided towel just as she re-joined him.

"So what brings you in Alex?"

"My job is often stressful and I've had a lot of depression in my life. My wife died two years ago and I haven't had any attention from a woman since."

"Sorry to hear that. Hope you are getting along well."

"Doing what I can, but it's still hard being alone."

"I suppose you masturbate a lot," Jewel said.

"Yea at times, but not much. It seems so alone."

"I know what you mean," Jewel replied. "I have yet to find the kind of man I can see having a future with. But I keep hoping."

"Same here," Alex told her. "Except I am looking for a woman."

"Well that's good to know," Jewel said with a smile.

"I was referred here by a friend, but he did not tell me what to expect."

"I will try to help you feel better." Jewel responded. "And I always give the full hour you paid for. Just relax and enjoy. You sure are tall."

"Seven feet exactly," he responded.

"Well I like big men," Jewel said with a sly grin as she warmed her hands with heated massage oil and began to slowly massage his back.

"Feels great," he said softly.

Alex could feel the tension between his shoulders and back start to reduce, and was sure she would help him feel more relaxed. He asked how long she had been a Massage Therapist, and she replied it had been five years. Jewel added that prior she had been an airline stewardess. He groaned as her strong fingers worked on his tense muscles. After finishing his back, she moved to his feet, and began kneading them.

"The feet have nerve endings that go to most areas of the body, and stimulating the pressure spots helps to relieve pain," she explained.

Jewel moved up his legs, then he felt her hands slide under the towel and onto his butt. He moaned softly as she spent several minutes working on his firm buttocks. He was enjoying her methods, perhaps a little too much since he felt himself becoming aroused.

"Can I remove the towel?" She asked.

"Yea I suppose so."

"You said your wife died. May I ask how?"

"Suicide."

"Oh that had to be rough. So sorry you had to go through that."

"Thanks Jewel. You married?"

"I was, but he died suddenly about eighteen months ago from anaphylactic shock. He was only twenty-five. He got stung by a bee during a jog, and the Doctor said he had a severe allergic reaction, causing him to have breathing difficulty. He was alone until someone passed by and saw him. But it was too late."

"I am so sorry Jewel. I guess we have both been through a hard loss."

"Yea we have. Don't like being alone at twenty-seven."

After about a half hour she asked, "I need you to roll over now. Do you want me to replace the towel first?"

"Not really," Alex responded, feeling concern at being partially erect, and hoped she would not take it badly.

He rolled over and rested his head on the pillow. He saw her eyes travel over his body and wondered what she may think or say about him being fully exposed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.