Sexual Discoveries - Cover

Sexual Discoveries

Copyright© 2013 by gentletouch1960

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fictional story about a family and the sexual discoveries they experience in life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Ginger Carpenter reclined on the lounge chair next to her apartment complex's swimming pool wearing a new pink bikini with tie strings for the top and bottom. She was fully aware how much it showed off every curve of her body. Her mind wandered, as it often did, to her desires and needs. Then her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a male voice.

"Hi. I'm Tyler. Mind some company?"

"Huh? What? I'm sorry. You caught me daydreaming.

Please join me."

"I think you really have nice hands," he said.

"My hands are not what guys usually notice first, but thanks. I'm Ginger by the way."

"Well Ginger to be honest, you look nice all over. But I do think hands can be very sensual."

They talked for a while about any topic that came to mind. She learned that he was a commercial pilot and twenty-eight. He had never married, and recently broken up with his girlfriend after discovering her cheating on him.

"I know we just met Ginger, but would you consider having dinner with me? Wherever you want to eat."

She thought about her reply for a moment, then said, "Tell you what. We can have dinner at my apartment? I'm a really good cook if I do say so myself."

"Are you sure that's okay? You barely know me."

"Any man who likes my hands can't be all bad."

"Sounds OK then. What time?"

"Well let's say in three hours. I'm in apt 212."

"Sounds like a good idea. After dinner I can give you a back or foot massage, if you would like that of course. I'm not asking you to get naked for me, just a thought." Tyler said.

"I know, that sounds nice. See you in a few hours."

Ginger headed to her apartment and took a long shower. Her body ached for attention, and in some ways she wanted to give herself to Tyler later. Yet she did not want to rush into intercourse, or let him think she was easy. She slipped on a red blouse and a black skirt that exposed her toned legs. Underneath she wore a red bra and black panties, even though she did not intend to show them off. Tyler arrived right on time, and she offered him a drink while she finished the meal. When dinner was ready, they sat down to eat. When they finished, Tyler praised Ginger on her talents in the kitchen.

"Thanks, but that's not the only place that I have talents," Ginger said without thinking.

"Tell me a little about you," he requested.

"Well, you should know that I have only been sexually involved with women for the past 4 years, since I was 16."

"That's cool. May I ask why?"

"Sure. When I was in tenth grade, I got used by a couple men, so I started to date girls. I probably deserved some of it though."

"Why is that?"

"Well around that time I started giving guys oral sex or jerking them off to get rides or a little extra spending money. And I wanted to be popular. But it was for the wrong reasons."

"I think a lot of girls did that. What happened to make you stop?"

"I was with one of my boyfriends that I had been sexually active with for a few months. He still lived at home and we were in his room. He handed me some handcuffs and looked at me with a sly grin. I knew what he had in mind and quickly removed all of my clothing and let him handcuff me to the bed post. I sucked him until he was fully hard, then he climbed on top of me. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and shot it all over my breasts and belly. Then he slipped on his pants and went into the hallway, leaving me still cuffed. I assumed he needed to use the bathroom and would be back soon. Well he did return, but with his two brothers. There I was with my arms up over my head while they stared at my exposed body. After they left, he released me and handed me some tissue. I dressed and left, and told him to never talk to me again."

"What a jerk! That must have been embarrassing."

"I'll say! Almost as bad as the next thing that happened."

"Tell me?"

"About a month later, another boyfriend called and asked me to come over to his house because his parents were gone till late. When I got there, he was lying on the back yard lounge chair nude. There was a high fence around his house so he didn't have to worry about anyone seeing him. Since I had never sunbathed nude, I stripped and joined him. He asked if he could put lotion on me, and I told him yes. He started rubbing my body, paying special attention to my boobs. I started to get horny being outside nude so I knelt next to him and grabbed his cock. I straddled his waist and I rode him until he came inside of me. As I rolled off of him, his parents and sister walked through the back screen door. I was in shock and told him that I thought there were supposed to be gone. He said they had been there all along and even taped the whole thing."

"Really?" Tyler said. "That was not very good."

"I know, but then it got even weirder."

"How?"

"He told his family was intimate with each other."

"Oh wow!"

"Yea. Then I saw his sister and Dad start to undress, so I grabbed my clothes and took off. I never talked to him again."

"Can't blame you at all."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.