Gallagher's Island - Cover

Gallagher's Island

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - It was just supposed to be a one day cruise, but fate intervened and sent seven souls into the jaws of the Bermuda triangle and a future not at all certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Nudism  

While they were still in international waters, the small ship was stopped by a coast guard patrol boat. They were looking for smugglers or illegal aliens trying to enter the territorial waters of the United States. With the exception of the two headhunters, they all had American passports. The coast guard looked the other way when it was explained that the pregnant one was Gallagher's wife and that the other girl was her sister. They just listed them as undocumented crew members and let it pass. There was obviously no contraband on the small ship and their story of being swept off course was accepted at face value.

Scotty was happy they did not press for papers on the ship because he had borrowed it for his desperate search for the Skipper, and Gallagher and the missing Dolphin. Since the owners were still in Michigan, they had no reason not to think the little craft was still resting peacefully at the quiet Marina outside Key Largo.

They had an uneventful journey back to the Marina. It was just getting dark as the sun disappeared behind the horizon. The slips were in shadows and they were able to tie up in the original slip without anyone asking any questions. Because of the possible problems with the two island girls, they told them to just say they were from Cuba because once they were on American soil, the law allowed them the right of residency. It was one of the many contradictions in the confusing immigration law that made little sense at all.

The Candlefords had a residence fairly close in Marathon and they all piled into a pair of Suburban's sent down by the household staff to transport them to the comfortable mansion with a view of the Gulf of Mexico. They were pampered by the Candleford's servants beyond their wildest expectations and relaxed in the pool and the hot tub area inside the walled garden. The household staff was a bit shocked that they were not wearing any clothing in either the pool or the hot tub but that was a carryover from the island days when such things were entirely unnecessary.

Because the Candlefords had lost all vestiges class distinction on the island they happily invited the four servants to join in the pool and hot tub fun and they were soon jumping about and learning how the headhunter females did it native style. Gallagher was laughing because the girls kept insisting they were from "Cuba" even though the Spanish speaking servants could not under a word they were saying. The butler who had a thing for Mrs. Candleford for a very long time finally slid his shaft home as she sat on his lab in the hot tub. The smile on her face showed how much she was enjoying letting down the barriers of social relations in such a Democratic way.

Essie and Lovey were having a great time in the pool and the Professor and Mr. Candleford kept them occupied with special underwater games that left them giggling and jumping on the surface like a pair of crazed camp followers. They moved it into the tented cabana at the deep end and their shouts of laughter filled the night air over the quiet Gulf of Mexico. Gallagher wandered in later in the evening and found both men exhausted on the indoor outdoor carpet. The two girls were up for more fun and he soon found himself pinned down by the two girls. One was sitting on his face and the other was allowing his shaft to split her heated pussy. He had to move his head vigorously in order to get some air into his lungs and the weight of Essie's haunches on his groin made him shoot off his load way before he was ready. He hoped that he would be able to get it up again before the night was over because he wanted to teach Lovey a lesson for sitting on his face.

Tricia made a deal with the Candlefords to manage the entertainment division of their far-flung empire and made plans to be off to Hollywood. She got it all in writing and celebrated by finding Scotty and letting him ride her backside right in front of all the other guests. She was so happy she didn't care what anybody thought about her. The placement of his huge shaft in her rear-end was so delicious that she didn't want it to end. Scotty didn't hesitate to redden her flanks with his heavy demanding hands and he enjoyed pulling on her long black hair just to see her wince with the stress. He knew that when he did both of those things, Tricia would be experiencing a satisfactory orgasm and perhaps even two.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.