Gallagher's Island - Cover

Gallagher's Island

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It was just supposed to be a one day cruise, but fate intervened and sent seven souls into the jaws of the Bermuda triangle and a future not at all certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Nudism  

Gallagher and his new female head-hunter bride were getting used to the routine of a happily married couple. He enjoyed the submissive nature of the attractive dark-skinned girl but was concerned at times when she would bite down hard into his flesh with her sharp little teeth. She had assured him repeatedly that neither she nor her relatives were a "cannibal" tribe with a passion for human flesh.

The memory of her striding through the jungle with two human heads swinging from her grassy belt disturbed him and he made certain there were no sharp instruments left out when it got dark at night.

Mrs. Candleford was amused at his discomfort and told him,

"I wouldn't be in the least concerned, dear boy, the girl is absolutely infatuated with you and she already has a little "Gallagher" in her tummy."

He kept having a recurrent nightmare of being in a large black kettle on top of a wood fire down on the beach with Mrs. Gallagher slicing a carrot into the water with a huge blade worn by practicing head-hunters. He repeatedly shouted,

"I don't like carrots!"

The girl would only giggle and tell him,

"Carrots are not for you, silly!"

The more he struggled to get out of the pot, the more he sank down further into the murky soup more afraid of drowning than being cooked alive.

Still, the girl more than compensated for his qualms about their cultural differences and he dipped into her juicy channel with accelerating frequency. She had a basic instinct for accepting his insertions into her well-padded rear-end with agile cooperation and an appreciative attitude.

The girl was extremely friendly and when he was far too woozy on the coconut booze that Mrs. Candleford had concocted, she welcomed the Skipper into her bed with little comment other than a happy giggle and a raised ass. Gallagher watched her performance with enthusiasm because it allowed him a little respite from her ever-increasing demands for continuous marital consummation.

Gallagher, and his native wife, as well as the totally nude Lovey and Essie were all on the sandy beach when the cruiser came into sight on the horizon. The sharp-eyed native girl saw it first and alerted them all to its existence. Gallagher wondered if they should light the signal fires or make some other demonstration of their presence.

It was still a long way off and he took the opportunity to guide Lovey into the bushes and let her suck his business into a stiff erection right on the edge of blast-off. He was forced to hit her head with the flat of his hands several times as his juice spurted inside her mouth in forceful jets of creamy cum. She let him pull her ears closer and was on the verge of gagging when he released his entire load deep down into her tummy.

The rest of the stranded crew and passengers filtered down to the beach to see if this boat would release them from their island prison. The Candlefords, the Skipper and the Professor all joined them and soon all eight of them were running up and down the beach without a stitch of clothing to be found anywhere. Doris Candleford's boobs were fair bouncing like cantaloupes ripened on the vine and her delicious slightly drooping ass cheeks were shimmering with sweat in the mid-day sun. She didn't seem to mind the way the Professor kept managing to find a way to grope her bottom and even touch her soft smooth hip with his excited cock. Gallagher was certain if the rest of them were not there, she would have been on her knees in front of the learned man doing her best to drain the juices from his needy manhood.

The Skipper thought he recognized the sleek black cruiser pulling into the lagoon. It had to moor out a bit a distance because the draft was quickly shallow. They saw a male and two females get into a dinghy with a little motor that chugged quietly in the still morning air.

When they were almost to the beach, the Dolphin's crew of the Skipper and Gallagher recognized their buddy Scotty and they knew he must have been searching for them the entire time. Gallagher's head-hunting and very pregnant wife recognized her sister Nikki come to rescue her with her usual flair for drama. Poor Tricia was recognized by her Aunt and Uncle Mr. and Mrs. Candleford who were much heartened by her dedication to finding them. Of course, Tricia didn't tell them of her difficulties in securing disbursements from her trust fund being her primary motivation.

Nikki was much enthused with her sister's new husband. She kept feeling Gallagher's arm muscles and even poking him in his groin with her naughty fingers. Gallagher hoped it was just her natural curiosity and not any cultural foreplay for placing him on the menu.

Mr. Candleford was pissed off because the Professor immediately started to hit on Tricia sensing she was the heir apparent and that the smell of money was making his greedy palms itch for the touch of green. He was so transparent in the way that he let his fingers linger innocently on the side of her pretty boobs and how he managed to allow his arm to fall into the young girl's lap on little scouting trips right in the midst of witnesses.

Scotty and his partner Tricia moved into Mr. and Mrs. Candleford's hut like visiting relatives but Tricia soon found her way to the Professor's hut to consummate their flirting relationship. Mr.Candleford stomped out with a petulant air and went to Gallagher's hut to drink some coconut brandy with Gallagher, his wife and the dark beauty, Nikki, the younger sister of Gallagher's wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.