Gallagher's Island
Chapter 4: Gallagher Meets the Female Head-Hunters

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Gallagher Meets the Female Head-Hunters - It was just supposed to be a one day cruise, but fate intervened and sent seven souls into the jaws of the Bermuda triangle and a future not at all certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Nudism  

After they had the huts finished, the water supply taken care of and even finding they had plenty of food with the coconuts and the bananas, the fishing was good and Mr. Candleford even managed to trap a wild pig in a pit trap that worked perfectly. The only hard part was to get the carcass out and get it prepared for eating and then to smoke and keep the remaining meat safe for future use. In a sense, it was good that they were there on the island because the things would have started to over-populate the small jungle soon and caused a chaotic doomsday in the eco-system.

It was obvious that the clothing was not going to last very long because they had already begun to disintegrate in the tropical climate. That meant that they were reduced to the bare essentials like loin cloths of either leather or soft frond. The girls were only wearing their panties now and it was likely they would not last much longer. Mrs. Candleford was pounding the pigskin into a sort of material that the girls could use for a thong outfit to cover their private parts discreetly in public.

Gallagher liked the fact that the females were almost naked most of the time and he liked to just sit and watch Lovey, Essie and Doris Candleford bend to their chores right in front of his eyes. It was like having a cable porn channel for free.

After things settled down, Mr. and Mrs. Candleford stayed in their original hut and Lovey moved into the men's hut with Gallagher and the Skipper. The Professor immediately moved in with Essie now that she was all alone. He told everyone,

"I couldn't possibly leave the poor girl all alone by herself in this terrible place."

The sounds of Essie's enthusiastic orgasms made the Skipper, Gallagher and Essie laugh looking up at the stars watching them like sentinels in the dark.

Lovey told Gallagher and the Skipper,

"It is all right for you boys to make me do it, but I don't want to do it with both of you at the same time. You will have to take turns like gentlemen and don't look when other is humping me. I will try to be as quiet as possible and I hope you will also. I certainly don't want to be embarrassed in front of the others the next morning if we are behaving like animals the night before."

The Skipper got the first go at Lovey that evening. Fortunately, there was a full moon and Gallagher could see everything that was happening from the other side of the hut in the light of the moon shining through the opening in the back wall of the hut. He could see that Lovey was sitting astride the Skipper and that she was playing with her boobs whilst bouncing on the Skippers huge cock. It was strange that they were both so quiet and he wondered if they knew he could see every movement they made inside the darkened hut. Lovey reversed her body without letting the Skipper's cock come out of her vagina. Then, she leaned forward so that his cock would go even deeper inside her slit. He could hear her moaning under her breath now and the rhythmic slap of her ass cheeks on the Skipper's muscular frame.

Gallagher was tempted to take care of his own cock but he wanted to save up his sperm for the next night so he would be able to flood Lovey's insides and watch it spill out on her bush making a pretty cream pie in the middle of the night.

The next day, Gallagher found that he was ogling Lovey's pretty behind whenever she walked close to him. From the look on her face, it was obvious that she was fully aware of his interest and thought it to be exciting. They had to wait for the sun to fall below the horizon but about 15 minutes later, he had his cock buried in Lovey's pretty brown eye unable to save that hole for later in the evening. The girl squirmed and wiggled underneath him flat against the blanket on the ground. He pinned her down to the blanket and slammed his cock hard into her round sweet ass. He knew the Skipper had not bothered with her ass the night before and that she had not gotten it back there since he did it to her back on the Dolphin. Her reached underneath her hips and frigged her wet clitoris forcing her to buck her hips up into his shuddering pelvis ready to give her a nice load of cream to keep inside the whole remainder of the night.

The time for stopping was long past and he could almost feel the Skipper's eyes on them as his load sprayed Lovey's insides like a runaway fire-hose. She was sobbing quietly and he hoped that he had not torn any of her anal tissue in the coupling.

"It is just fine, Gallagher. I really enjoyed it immensely and I am crying because I didn't want you to take it out so quickly."

The next morning, Gallagher woke up to Lovey's pretty head bobbing in his groin trying to stiffen up his cock for another quick go before they had to get started on a new day. He hardened just as soon as she inserted her middle finger into his sensitive anus and wiggled it around inside like she was a battery-powered device. He opened his knees wide and she squatted down to mount his cock like an obsessed female needing her morning fix deep inside her pussy. Out of the corner of his eye, Gallagher could see the Skipper watching them with some degree of amusement. He grabbed Lovey's hips and pulled her down for a deeper insertion just to make the Skipper jealous of his having her pussy again in the morning.

It was Gallagher's turn to check on the water source on the Southern part of the island. He took some food with him just in case he didn't make it back in time for dinner. The route to the water supply was getting easier to traverse because they were steadily making a little path in the middle of the dense underbrush. He paused for a moment to make a call of nature just before breaking out into the clearing where the water source was centered. It was a life-saving decision because he became suddenly aware of the presence of a group of silent scantily dressed females squatting around the bubbling spring like feathered female birds of prey waiting for a victim. His heart started to miss a few beats as his fear adrenalin flooded his brain telling him for some unknown reason to run in the other direction.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.