Gallagher's Island
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It was just supposed to be a one day cruise, but fate intervened and sent seven souls into the jaws of the Bermuda triangle and a future not at all certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Nudism  

The priority list that the Skipper posted on the clipboard outside the middle hut had the search for a water source as the number one priority. Mr. Candleford elected to stay behind to keep an eye on the supplies although the only danger they were aware of was the small bands of monkeys that chattered non-stop in the trees. They had lots of coconut trees and nice palms for sheltering shade. The "banana" tree was a bit unusual because the bananas were sort of miniature and not like real bananas at all. They didn't see any ripe ones and to all indications the things stayed green all the time. The Professor warned them that they might even be poisonous and dangerous to eat.

Gallagher commented that he hadn't seen any of the monkeys eating them either.

They split up into teams of two and headed out in different directions looking for a water source that might make constructing a catch basin for the rain water unnecessary. The Northern part of the island looked a little rocky and had a cliff that dropped down hundreds of feet to the narrow beach below. The surf at that end of the island was treacherous and the Skipper warned them to stay out of the water at that end of the island.

Straight across the narrow width of the kidney been shaped island was the unprotected shore with boggy ravines cut into the coral rock. There were no reefs on that side at all allowing the waves to roll straight into the shore without any insulation.

On the Southern part of the island, the jungle was thickest. It was almost impossible to cut through the undergrowth so they had to walk on the sandy beach and make little attempts to explore at random intervals along the shoreline.

Gallagher and Lovey were assigned the southern portion, the Skipper and Essie were taking care of the northern portion and the Professor and Mrs. Candleford explored the shoreline on the opposite side of the island. They were all to make every effort to return the same day, but if they got caught by the falling sun, they had enough food to last until the next day and carried a blanket and a poncho to protect them from the elements because the temperatures dropped at night.

The Professor was something of an expert in the use of a machete and managed to cut a path through the underbrush for Mrs. Candleford while she made some little short probes into the dense brush looking for some sort of fresh water spring or a spot where the rain water naturally collected. They were almost to the other side of the island when she did discover a small trickle of water coming from a rise of coral rock and soil that ran down to a small stream that obviously fell with gravity to the beach on the opposite side. Gallagher tested the water with his tongue and was of the opinion that it was indeed probably safe to drink. They would wait until the Professor could give it the test with his equipment salvaged from the Dolphin.

It was going to be too late for them to return in daylight, so Gallagher spread the blanket and poncho making them a comfortable bed on top of some cut palm fronds that kept the damp of the night away from their almost naked bodies.

Lovey was in a very frisky mood and tickled Gallagher's backside, teasing him about his cock not being able to make a woman really feel like a woman. It was all a line of crap because she knew he was well-hung and would have no difficulty in making her beg for more of his spirited loving technique.

"Leave me alone Lovey, I want to get some sleep."

"Come on, baby, I need some loving. Lovey girl needs loving. Just a little bit to make me sleep nice and happy."

Gallagher was exasperated with her insistent demands.

"Listen, girl, we are stuck on a deserted island, sure we found some water and we got some huts to live in but we might be here for a very long time. Let's just concentrate on getting all our necessities out of the way first."

Lovey looked up at the serious-faced Gallagher and smiled as seductively as she possibly could.

"Please, Gallagher, I promise to be real good for you. You can even put it in my bottom if you want. Give it to me good and hard and then hold me tight until I fall asleep in your arms."

Gallagher finally realized that the girl had a one-track mind and decided to follow her instructions just so he could get a good night's sleep.

Fortunately, Lovey was only wearing her string thong. He quickly pushed it to the side and slammed his cock right into the back end of her soaking wet twat. She gasped at the force of the impalement and whimpered into the silent night air. The small animals close enough to hear the noise knew instinctively that a pair of large creatures was mating in the dark and they went about their business of foraging for food.

The Skipper's mate went from his deep spooning position to one that had him pinning Lovey underneath him with his legs on the outside of her thighs. She was grunting now with the solid thrusts and his weight bearing down on her back crushing her wind from her belly and her lungs. Her ass cheeks were rolling up and down with each forward and reverse motion like a perpetual motion machine being exercised in a tune-up. Gallagher half-expected her to tell him to slow down, but all she said was,

"Oh, shit, don't stop baby. You got me right where I like it."

The release of his load came too quickly in his opinion. He had wanted to keep the thing going a little longer because it felt so good to have his balls milked by her yielding flesh. Still, all good things come to an end and he gave it to her with any warning when she least expected it. His cream filled her pussy to the brim and the meaty sound of her pounding changed to a squishy sound of liquid lust.

When he was finished draining into her, Gallagher didn't even bother to take it out. He just left his equipment inside and let her drop off into a deep sleep with him still inside her. He planned to withdraw as soon as she slept, but he succumbed to the sleep bug himself and soon was snoring even louder than Lovey. The only other noise of any merit was the snuffle of a wild pig that caught their scent and headed in the other direction sensing danger with the strange two legged creatures.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.