Camryn's Unexpected Visitors - Cover

Camryn's Unexpected Visitors

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I knew Camryn was out of my league but maybe if I granted her wish of a kinky role-play to fulfill her fantasy there would be a chance of some future hanky-panky in the offing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"ON THE JOB" TRAINING PROGRAM

Camryn was accepted for the Hamilton Bros. LTD "On the Job" Training Program on the last day of October of the current year and was slated to begin work on the first Monday of the new month.

It was a little surprising that she had been accepted so easily because the training program was one that many young people just out of college wanted to start their business career. On the other hand, young Camryn was just eighteen years old and a recent high school graduate instead. Her looks more than compensated for her lack of experience.

She was a honey blond with natural curls and her eyes had a habit of changing color depending on the tone of her blouse or hat. Camryn liked to think it was more a reflection of her mood rather than simple complementing colors around her. Her mother and father had no doubt that their lovely daughter was as pure as the driven snow but the truth of the matter was that her boyfriend Carl had taken her virginity at the same time he broke her mouth and anal cherries. Carl was a sort of Jack of all trades but most recently he was working in Sal's Pizza parlor on the corner of the street where Camryn's parents had their apartment. When she caught Carl cheating with the divorced lady who worked in the pizza place as a waitress, she started in on a string of young boyfriends who she sampled with great glee and enthusiasm just to get hunk on the disloyal prick.

The interviewer was a mature woman in her forties who had worked at the company for almost twenty years. She knew almost every partner and most of the salesmen as well. Twenty years of spreading her legs for the good of the company made her a candidate for the most loyal employee at Hamilton Bros. LTD.

Camryn thought it was funny that the woman insisted she fill out the forms standing and bent forward over the desk. The fact that she stood behind her most of the time made her a bit nervous but the woman's black-framed glasses and no-nonsense attitude made her a safe contact from Camryn's limited perspective. When the woman whose name was Mrs. Johnson reached across to show her exactly how to fill in the blank all the way, she was a bit uncomfortable with the way she managed to bump into her all the way from her knees to her waist. If it had been a man, Camryn would have been certain that she was being sexually harassed but with a solid citizen like Mrs. Johnson, surely, that could not be the case.

After only two short hours of screening, Mrs. Johnson told her,

"Camryn, you are now a new employee of Hamilton Bros. LTD. All we have to do now is to go over the dress code and the "do's and don'ts of interaction with the partners."

Camryn was listening intently to her every word, totally ignoring Mrs. Johnson's hand on her bare knee despite the fact it was making her feel a bit submissive to allow it without comment. After all, she didn't want to seem unfriendly or rude to ask her to keep her hands to herself. In fact, she kind of liked the closeness of it all making them seem like a pair of conspirators instead of a boss and an employee. The teenaged girl sensed the physical nature of their closeness was a bit sexual but she had no experience in that area with other women and it seemed somewhat illogical to think the attractive and well-dressed mature woman would be drawn to her. She was so new around the edges that she felt like a pair of shoes barely worn and in dire need of "breaking in" in order to be comfortable.

They went into the back office and Mrs. Johnson ordered her in her most serious tone of voice to take off her skirt and blouse and show her undies. It seemed a bit strange but since the older woman had a clipboard and was writing stuff down, Camryn assumed it was part of the indoctrination process and quickly stripped down to her bra and her panties.

"My dear, you must refrain from wearing these terrible bras with the thick material and the wires. You obviously have a larger than usual development and there are lots of stores that carry the sexy push-ups for girls with big boobs. The partners like to see a girl with a bit of bounce in the upstairs department. Now those "granny" panties are not for Hamilton Bros. LTD work environment. Let me show you what you should be wearing from now on!"

With these words, Mrs. Johnson pulled up her neatly styled business skirt and showed Camryn her imported silk thong with the pretty rose blossom right over her pussy mound. Then she turned around and bent over to display the magnificence of her naked looking backside with only a thin thong cord buried between her cheeks. Camryn didn't know if she wanted to giggle out of sheer nervousness or reach out and caress the soft curves only inches from her face. Being a girl of a curious nature, she opted on the latter and soon her questing fingers were delving into Mrs. Johnson's dignified secrets with an enthusiasm she never suspected was hidden inside her.

"Good girl! I knew you were Hamilton Bros. LTD material right away. It is all right to slide up inside, dear; you will find me quite wet from my naughty thoughts about the tightness of your pretty teenaged slit."

Camryn did giggle now because those words out of Mrs. Johnson's mouth were enough to cause her own granny panty covered slit to weep with anticipation of the unknown. Just as she expected, the older woman was soon pulling off her bra and her silly old fashioned bloomers exposing her sinful flesh to the bright light of the overhead lamps.

"Oh, dear, you are so pink and precious that mama simply must take a few licks to see how little Camryn tastes on top of a desk."

The touch of Mrs. Johnson's tongue set Camryn off into a series of mini-orgasms that left her feeling content but still in need of more. If only there were a handy cock around to round out her pleasuring process, it would have been supremely perfect.

The receiver on the desk rang with some degree of urgency breaking into the magic of the moment. From the conversation that followed, Camryn had no doubts that the well-lit office was under video observation for purposes of either security or more evil intent. It was obvious that one of the partners was about to join them and that Mrs. Johnson wanted more one-on-one time with her new prospective employee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.