Redtail
Chapter 2: WWJD?

Copyright© 2013 to Elder Road Books

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2: WWJD? - On his 16th birthday, Cole discovers he is a time traveler having his consciousness transplanted into a 19th century cowboy, only to be ripped back to his own time again and again. He falls in love in both timelines with unpredictable results. But when the 20th century sheriff starts pressuring ranchers to sell, Cole finds the source of his money in 19th century. He just has to decide who has to die next. NOT A DO-OVER.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Mystery   Western   Incest   Cousins   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

Remember that phrase all the religious nuts were using? Carol Ann Meyers came up to me one day in the hall at school senior year when I was having a particularly bad meltdown. I hardly remember what it was all about at the time, but it seems to me that it might have been the day I found out Sid got Laune pregnant. I couldn’t believe how stupid either of them had been. It wasn’t like I still wanted to date Laune, but she had been kind of special during my freshman year and every once in a while, when no one was looking, she’d still open up her vest and show me the hard points of her nipples sticking into her t-shirt. Then of course, she’d follow it up with some catty little remark like “Too bad you didn’t have a driver’s license,” and sigh. She’d run off and join Sid someplace and I’d be standing in the hallway with a boner.

It’s just that Mary Beth had taught me really well. First, to keep my pants zipped and if I couldn’t do that to keep my cowboy covered. Her friend Beckie had real problems that summer she got pregnant. Mary Beth took her to Cheyenne and got an abortion, but then Beckie got so depressed that she almost killed herself. She didn’t go to college that fall like she planned to with Mary Beth. Instead, she went back to fooling around with the same guy that knocked her up the first time and this time when she got pregnant she told him and he married her. I saw her the next summer and she was carting around a little baby and had a big bruise on her cheek. I could just see Laune and Sid being in the same situation only worse. They weren’t even out of high school yet. What the fuck was she thinking?

Anyway, I guess I was taking it out on my locker when Carol Ann came up beside me and laid a hand on my shoulder.

“There, there, Cole,” she said. “WWJD?”

“Huh?”

“What would Jesus do?”

“Oh.” Only what I heard got jumbled up a little and I started thinking immediately, “What would Jason do?” I kinda liked Jason Bourne. I’d read all of Ludlum’s books. You gotta have something to do when you’re riding herd up on the ridge. Hell, he’d just pick up a ballpoint pen from a desk and jab it into Laune’s gut, right into the fetus so she’d abort. Then he’d use the same pen and jam it into Sid’s eye so far it came out the back of his head, the stupid fuck!

Except Jason was way too cool for that. He’d just walk away. Laune was nothing to him and she looked happy. Sid was going to suffer enough on his own. What was it to Jason Bourne? It’s not like one of them is going to hunt him down.

And that’s where I differed with Carol Ann. Apparently to her, what Jesus would do was to loudly lecture Laune and Sid in the hall about the evils of premarital sex and how they were cursed to a life of misery because they didn’t follow the Lord.

I guess Jesus and I were both wrong and Jason was right. Last time I heard, Laune and Sid had three kids in three years before they figured out what caused it. Sid went straight out and got clipped. They moved up to Casper and Sid fixes computers for a living. He was always good at that. I guess they’re happy. What Jason would do is just walk away.

It’s what I should have done with Kyle.


First Girlfriend

For a while there, I thought that I was going to get transported to the 1800s every time I had sex, but Mary Beth and I disproved that the first weekend of August when I got down from my time with the herds. There isn’t really a whole lot to do up there unless something spooks the cattle or a few wander off. Mostly the dogs take care of things, but there’s always a rider nearby. The worst things we watch for are thunderstorms and cougars. Thunder and lightning are the things most likely to spook the cattle into a stampede. Cougars? Well that’s where some of the wandering cows end up. You gotta be careful to keep the dogs away from the cougars, too.

But when I got back, I had two days off before I had to start baling the second cutting of hay. I called Mary Beth the day I got home and told Mom and Dad that now I had my license, I’d like to go camping for the weekend. Dad tossed me the keys to the truck and told me I had work to start on Monday and not to be late. How cool is that? I loaded my camp gear in the back of the truck, and hung my rifle from the rack in the rear window and by dinner time I was on the road. I knew where to drive to, though, and it was straight through Centennial. Beckie lived just beyond Miller Corner and that’s where Mary Beth had her Cavalier parked with all her gear. We tossed it in the back of the truck and headed for the mountains.

We made a stop at the first truck stop on I-25 to get another box of condoms and then high-tailed it to Boulder. Mary Beth wanted to show me where she’d be living this fall and we both just wanted to be a long way from where anybody knew us or knew that we were related.

We set up camp in the state park on the Front Range in a place that might not have been completely legal, but once the tent was up and the air mattress was inflated, we hardly came out of the tent again all weekend. At first, I was a little nervous, but it hadn’t been all that bad the first time I traveled back, so maybe it wouldn’t be this time either. I didn’t need to worry because we made love all weekend long and I never left the tent with Mary Beth. Apparently, it wasn’t sex that sent me time-traveling. I was tempted to tell Mary Beth all about what happened, but decided that this was one of those things that you just don’t tell anyone. Besides, who wanted to put a damper on that weekend?

We did get up and broke camp on Sunday afternoon. We drove into Boulder to walk around the campus. I was a little sad and maybe jealous that she’d be gone in just a few weeks. We wandered around and ended up in this big circle area in front of the library. Mary Beth looked around like she was getting her bearings and then stood right in the middle of the courtyard. She called me to her.

“Kiss me,” she said.

“Here?”

“No. On my lips. Come on. I want a really good one.”

There was still a summer session going on and people were walking around, but I walked over to her and started a slow easy kiss. I remembered what I’d done with Laramie and just caressed her lips with mine, tickling them with my tongue. It didn’t stay slow and easy all that long. We got pretty hot, even though I tried not to let my hands get carried away. I could hear some laughs and a rude comment or two, but I just ignored it. This was what Mary Beth wanted.

When she pulled away she looked into my eyes. I called them witch’s eyes. Green with those gold flecks. You’d think she could see right through you.

“Every day I’m here on campus, I’m going to come to this spot. I’m going to close my eyes and think of you kissing me right here—on the lips. And you’ll know how much I love you, Cole.” She just took my hand and led me back to the truck. You gotta love a pickup truck with a big bench seat and a middle seatbelt. She was tucked under my arm all the way back to Beckie’s.

Well, the end of August came and Mary Beth moved. I volunteered to drive her down, but her parents were pretty set on doing the job themselves. The night before she left, we both left our houses and met in the big pasture halfway between us. We made love out under the stars until it was almost dawn.

“Cole, you got to promise me that you’ll not sit there moping around all winter. You got a driver’s license now. You can go into town and pick up a girl for a date and have some fun. I want you to do that, Cole. I might meet someone I want to have some fun with, too. Remember, we aren’t a couple no matter how much we love each other. We’re never going to get married and have babies. But honey, I’ll always be your lover.”


My sophomore year in high school started kind of sad, but I saw the sense in what Mary Beth said. I’d pretty much finished my growth and was 6’3” and a slim 195. But I was strong and wiry from working on the ranch all summer. I guess some girls like that look.

One of them was Geneive Murrieta. Her dad ran a Basque restaurant in town and it had a really good reputation. It was the kind of place where they just seated you at a long table with everyone else who came in and served most of the food except your entree family style. She was pretty damned cute, too. I suppose she wouldn’t have seemed so short to most guys, but her 5’1” put the top of her head just below my collar bone. I could put an arm around her waist and carry her on my hip like a baby. Everything about her was tiny. Tiny feet. Tiny hands. Tiny titties. Yeah, you guessed it. A tiny pussy, too.

I found that out on our third date. We went to a movie and when we got back in the truck, she was all over me. She had the cowboy out of my pants and her tiny mouth around its head before I got out of the parking lot.

“Easy there, sweetheart,” I said. “I don’t want any accidents if I hit a pothole. I’d like to keep that cowboy intact.”

“You better find a good place to park then, boyfriend. Otherwise I’m going to straddle your lap right here and plant my pussy all over your friend.”

I didn’t think it was that great a movie, but who understands chick flicks? Once I got us out of town and onto a nice quiet farm road, Geneive was naked in a flash and pulling at my clothes. I got stripped down which involved moving out from under the steering wheel and being practically thrown on my back. I had a condom out and barely got it rolled on before Geneive was sinking down on my pole.

“What’s got into you, sweetheart?”

“You.”

“Yeah. I sure am and you are tight around. I’m not going to last long at the rate you’re going.”

“Go ahead. Fill me up. I wanted this from our first date. Third date is the charm.”

She was a vigorous lover and even though her titties were small, compared to, say Mary Beth or some of the girls who sported double-Ds already at 16, they were really sensitive and she came three times before I finally unleashed a load. Geneive collapsed on top of me, protected by my arm from hitting her head on the steering wheel. She just lay there panting until I started to shrink out of her and reached down to grab the condom.

She looked at it like she hadn’t known it was there.

“Why’d you put that on?” she asked. “You think I’ve got a disease?”

“Condoms prevent lots of things besides disease,” I said.

“I don’t care if I get pregnant. I love you.”

“That’s not a one-sided decision to make, sweetheart.”

“You mean you don’t love me so you wouldn’t get me pregnant?”

“I care about you just enough to make sure neither of us gets saddled with a kid when we’re not even seventeen.”

“I still wouldn’t have cared. I hate school. I’d rather sit at home with a baby.”

“And eat what?” I asked. “Is your daddy going to just feed you from the restaurant every day without you lifting a hand? Or did you think I’d marry you if you had my baby and go to work at Walmart so you could stay home with that precious little one?”

“You wouldn’t do that, would you?”

“No, I wouldn’t. So, the best thing is not to have a baby. Now, I’ll practice with you all you want. You’re pretty amazing and I could really fall for you. But this cowboy don’t go in that corral without rubber boots.”

I pretty much figured that ended our fucking and probably our dating, but I was in for a surprise. Geneive pushed me back and slurped my soft cock into her mouth. I started to respond almost instantly.

“We don’t need rubber boots for this, do we?” she asked, grinning.

“No sweetheart. You can have as much of that as you want. I’ll even return the favor.”

“Really?” There was a mad scramble in the truck and somehow, we managed to fit a sixty-nine around the steering wheel. There was a little leftover taste of the rubber on her pussy, but that disappeared pretty quickly and was replaced by a flood of sweet juices that were all hers.

I wasn’t very proficient at pussy-licking. Mary Beth and I had done it a couple times and it wasn’t like I didn’t like it, it’s just I wasn’t always sure I was any good at it. Based on Geneive’s response, though, I seemed to be doing pretty well. And all the noise she was making as she sucked on my cock was sending a bunch of new thrills up and down my spine and straight through my balls.

“Sweetheart, I’m about to come. I can’t hold back.” She didn’t change her rhythm or her position so I just relaxed and buried my nose in her puss while I let ‘er rip. I swear, Geneive came with me, even while she was swallowing my load and bathing my face.


I’m not much on sports. I’ll watch a football game and cheer for the Cowboys just like anyone else, but when it comes to playing sports I figure if it isn’t done on horseback why bother? In case you’re a Dallas fan, you should know I’m talking about the University of Wyoming Cowboys, not the North Dallas 40. Mostly, though, that just means that I’m a tall skinny guy who doesn’t play basketball. Kind of narrows down the dating pool. With Geneive that was a moot point. Once in a while I’d attend a high school ball game if there seemed like a reason to—like I was meeting Geneive at the game and then leaving. She became really special to me really fast. It seemed she’d set her sights on me the first day of school and I wasn’t complaining.

We used ballgames as an excuse to date and Dad raised his brows a little at my sudden interest. I noticed he never got more specific than “Who won?” the next morning. I always remembered to check in with Sid to find out before I went home. We’d managed to stay pretty good friends in spite of the fact that Laune still teased me once in a while.

“I guess you really like us girls with tiny titties,” Laune whispered to me in the hall one day. “Do Geneive’s stand up in little points and push her t-shirt out when you look at them like mine do?” Then she giggled and ran down the hall to grab Sid’s hand before I could respond. Sid, what did you save me from?

Of course, she was right. There was something about those little bumps on Geneive’s chest that just cried out for me to catch them in my lips and tongue them until she came. And for Geneive’s part, I think she caught Laune one day because the next day I couldn’t help but notice there were no bra straps showing through her t-shirt. She was wearing a pair of bib overalls over the t-shirt—it was all the fashion among the town-girls—and it seemed like every time I looked at her, one tit or the other was poking her t-shirt out just to the side of the bib. I walked around bow-legged all day.

I never will understand girls and fashion. There were at least a dozen city-girls wearing some form of bibs that day—full overalls, shorts or cut-offs, and even one who’d cut the crotch out and sewed it into a mini-skirt. The ranch girls all hated the idea of wearing ‘work clothes’ to school and even though we had a pretty fair selection of skin-tight blue jeans, they were usually some Guess or Gloria somebody brand and not the usual work Levi’s or Wranglers. And those tight jeans were always topped by a cute shirt, sweater, or blouse. A lot of country girls came to school in dresses, but some of those were forced to by their parents. We still had some pretty strict notions of propriety on the ranches.

Well, as it happened, this was a Friday and I had standing permission to stay in town on Friday night to go out with friends after school and then to whatever ballgame there was that night. The fact that Geneive and I seldom actually made it to the game didn’t matter.

“Well, hers or mine?” Geneive asked as we drove away from the school. I glanced over at her trying for just a second to figure out what she was talking about. She’d pulled off her jacket when she got in the truck and unbuckled the straps on her bibs so the front fell forward and just the dangling buckles were over her shoulders. She’d worn a white t-shirt and her dark tits were clearly visible under it. I swerved and got my eyes back on the road. “Well?” she asked again.

“Darlin’, I don’t know what ‘her’ you’re talking about. I can’t see nobody else but you.”

“Sweet-tongued devil. You know what I’m talking about. Laune’s been showing you her tits for over a year now. Even her boyfriend knows about it. She spent half the day today pointing him at mine. So, you like mine better or Laune’s?” she repeated.

“I’m stickin’ with what I said first. I mighta looked at Laune a little. It’s hard not to. But I got eyes for nobody but you.”

“Good. Let’s go out on Comanche Road to that abandoned barn you showed me. I want you to get a better look at these.”

I swung north out of town like she told me to and when she slid over to sit in the middle seat I put my arm around her. I had to look again, ‘cause all I felt was skin. That t-shirt had come off as fast as her bibs went down. She pulled my arm around her as she leaned against me and put my hand on her right tit.

“I love that you love them, Cole. I love that you want to look at me and touch me. I love that you always want to make me feel good. You’re different than anybody else, lover. You’re gentle and still get a little rough when we both get going. Just enough most of the time.” Her hand was in my lap and had unzipped my pants to ease the pressure down below. “Don’t you know I want to do everything with you?”

“God, Ginny, we do just about everything and I can’t get enough of you. Just let me get us to that barn before I drive off the road.”

I did get to the barn and Geneive showed me a bunch of stuff that we hadn’t done yet for the next six hours. I know you’re thinking I should know all this stuff by now, but besides Geneive, I’d only been with Mary Beth and that one amazing time with Laramie. Mary Beth and I were learning the basics from each other, but neither of us had much experience to teach the other. Laramie had scarcely known what sex was and had never been kissed when we met.

I didn’t want to ask about where Geneive got all her knowledge. She’d say something about “online” or “I saw this on a site.” But I didn’t think that could all come from just browsing the web.

Like kissing.

I know I talk a lot about screwing Geneive, but that wasn’t all we’d do. There were times when we’d just lie there together for a while and kiss and kiss and kiss. She had the softest lips ever just caressing and loving at me. And then she’d turn into the most insistent open mouthed and all-tongue kisser on the planet. I never knew what to expect when her lips touched mine.

Tonight, she wanted me to do a kissing tour of her body. Of course, I spent a long time on her lips. But I guess I spent just as long kissing up her face, her eyes, her ears—that little spot just behind her ears that always seemed to drive her crazy. Then down her neck and throat that was vibrating the whole time with her moans. Oh yeah, that hollow in her shoulders at the base of her neck—some reason that’s like a huge target for me and I just loved that she was letting me or actually asking me to kiss her all over. I was afraid she might be ticklish there when she scrunched her head to that side a little but she pulled it back upright to give me better access and just whined as I let my soft lips move under her shoulder bone to the top of her chest.

I love to kiss and suck her tender nipples, but I had the feeling she wanted me to try everyplace else instead of focusing on them. I couldn’t resist just a little tongue lap across those hard points she’d been showing off all day. Then I continued down her sides and across her belly.

“There! Cole. Oh God! Right there. What are you doing?” I was just kissing her sort of above her pelvis to one side. She tensed up and moaned long and loud. “I loved that, Cole! I loved that! I didn’t know I was so sensitive right there. Oh Lord! that was intense. No, not again. Don’t touch it again right now. It’s too sensitive there.” I glanced up at her face and from where I was, I could see the hard points of her nipples sticking out even further than usual.

Do you know how many little hollows there are on a woman? I mean places where there’s a little dip in the skin like the top of the shoulder and under the shoulder bone on her chest and at the base of her neck and the little indent I’d found that was so sensitive above her pelvis and that spot where her thigh muscles have a tendon that connects and there’s a hollow spot on either side of it and behind the knee and at her ankle. Every single one of them seem to have nerves that are right at the surface and each time I found one, Geneive would moan and lift up off the seat of the truck arching her back. And when I finally reached the center—when her legs fully parted and she let me find the source of the heat I felt on my face—I touched the sweetest nectar I’d ever known. I kept up with just kissing for a minute but I couldn’t resist dipping my tongue in and bringing it slowly up across her clit. When she screamed this time, she was shaking all over and I quickly moved up to hold her in my arms while she sobbed against me.

“Oh Cole. I love you, baby. I don’t know how you did that to me. I just loved it.”

“You told me what to do, Ginny. I never would have known. I loved that I could do something to make you so happy.”

“Do something else to make me happy,” she said. “Get that cowboy dressed and put him in me. Make love to me some more, honey. Tell me how I can make you happy.”

By nine o’clock, we were both pretty damned happy—and hungry. We drove in to the Sonic on Grand in town. We ate, but we did as much feeding each other and cuddling in the truck as we did eating. I don’t know what that carhop thought when I rolled down the window for her to take our order and the smell in the cab rolled out. Her eyes kind of shot open in surprise, though, and I think she blushed. Could have been just the color of the lights in the drive-in, though.


I had a long talk with Mary Beth over Thanksgiving. Geneive and her folks went to visit relatives over the holiday. Mary Beth said she was happy for me and that I should have all the fun I could with Geneive. She wanted to know if I wanted to stop seeing her.

“I don’t know what to say to you, Mary Beth. I love you. Sure, Geneive and me have a lot of great sex, but we’ve never really talked about being anything more serious than we are. I don’t want to cheat on her, but I don’t feel the same about her as I do about you.”

“How about if we just cool it until Christmas and see if you develop deeper feelings for her, then,” Mary Beth suggested. That might sound real generous and all, but the fact was we were lying naked in each other’s arms in the hay loft of the horse barn at the time. It was Saturday night and Mary Beth was headed back to Boulder Sunday. I grinned at her.

“Yeah. Maybe we should not do this again until you get back at Christmas. After tonight, I mean.”

“After tonight. Show me that thing you did on our sides, again, honey. I think I’ll need to remember that when I get back to school. Like every night.” We rolled together again and I made love to Mary Beth softly and gently until we fell asleep under a big quilt we’d brought along.


The chat never came. I got out of school December 18, but Mary Beth didn’t get home until Christmas Eve. Any thoughts I had about getting together with either of my girls were shattered when Dad came in and said we had a sick herd. We had about 900 steers in the feedlot with over three hundred nearly ready for January market. A virus could kill our chances at January income if not kill our cows altogether. We had over five hundred yearlings in the back pasture getting ready for the spring drive to the upper range. Dad opined that some of the cows he bought at auction were sick and had spread the disease through the whole herd.

When your herd is sick there ain’t no holidays.

We had to administer antibiotics and vaccine to every single one of them. Mom was out in the pen with Dad and me and the two winter hands. Mom kept track of the tag numbers as we shot the cows up. I was sent out with the front-end loader to dig a hole and scoop up the dead cows and dump them in the pit. We couldn’t put them in the pasture, so I had to dig the pit in frozen rocky ground nearly half a mile south of the feedlot. It was pretty brutal. We lost fifty head, mostly from the young stock we’d just bought.

But it got worse. Uncle Angus called on Christmas morning and said his stock was coming down with the same virus. We hustled over and shot up another eight hundred head.

I was beat. So was everyone. We’d heard from half a dozen other ranchers that the virus had hit all over the county. Vaccines and antibiotics were getting to be in short supply and it was going to wreak havoc on all of us this winter.

I drove the front-end loader back to the equipment barn after I finished covering in the pit where I’d dumped eighty head. It was dark and before I reached the barn I slowed the tractor to a stop and looked up the snowy mountain where we’d have cattle this summer. I felt his presence before I heard his call.


Traveling: Caitlin

Kyle was riding into town on Bolt and I was riding in the back of his mind. He jerked his head around as if he heard someone talking, but just shook it off and sped his buckskin up as they headed toward town.

I guess I was so exhausted when I stopped the tractor that it didn’t throw me as much to be inside Kyle’s mind and body. He was just riding—a comfortable position for me. I just settled back to watch what was going to happen. It seemed Kyle was exhausted from a long trip, too. I’d almost come to believe it was a one-time thing and would never happen again, but here I was in a Wyoming that had no cars or trucks.

That didn’t mean there was no traffic. Kyle guided his buckskin around a mule train and handed the reins and a couple coppers to a stable boy to go take care of. He just grabbed his saddlebags and went into the saloon. He was hungry and had an itch that he wanted scratched. I wondered where Laramie was. The only reason I wanted to come back was to see her. But I didn’t know where she was so I’d have to ride along with whatever Kyle had in mind for a while.

What he had in mind was a steak and a couple beers. It was way too burned for my taste, but Kyle thought it was as good as it gets. As soon as he finished eating and paid with a silver dollar, he headed around the bar and showed a token to the doorkeeper. He was let through and I found myself in a roomful of half-naked women and a few cowboys.

There was a squeal from across the room and a little redhead came launching herself into my arms and planted a mouthwatering kiss on my lips and deep into my mouth.

“Mmm. Caitlin, you little wildcat. Get me a bath and scrub my prick. I want it buried deep in your cunt in half an hour.”

“You sweet talker, Kyle. I saw you come in to eat and got a bath ready. It’s in our room. Come on, stud. Make me scream.”

I followed Caitlin up the stairs, staying just outside Kyle’s consciousness. That little ass sure looked good as she tugged us along. I decided to just let this play out. Caitlin was out of what remained of her clothes and stripping Kyle out of his as quickly as she could. Something had changed here. My first trip into Kyle, he didn’t care how dirty he was or what he smelled like. Now, before he even thought about bedding this very willing and perky girl, he wanted a bath and he wanted his clothes washed.

Caitlin got right into the tub with me and started scrubbing the dirt from my face and hands. Then she moved down and kept washing, grasping my cock, and stroking it to full erection. She ground herself against me and captured my mouth with her lips and tongue again.

Kyle stood up in the tub, holding Caitlin up by her ass cheeks, and stepped out. Caitlin dropped to the floor and grabbed a towel to start drying him. She dried herself when he was finished.

“Come on, wild one. Let’s get that sweet cunt of yours in bed where it belongs.” He picked her up and deposited her in the middle of the bed climbing in after.

“Oh Kyle. Kiss me. Do all those things you do to me. I missed you so much.” Damn. Is this a whore or is she his girlfriend?

“Now you just settle down and let old Kyle take care of you.” With that, Kyle started kissing on Caitlin. When he got down to sucking on her nipples, Caitlin was writhing in the bed, moaning and pleading for more. His fingers dipped into her folds and began smearing the fluids around, paying special attention to her little bud. Caitlin was rapidly rising to an orgasm.

“No one makes me feel like you do, Kyle. Yes. Just a little more.” Caitlin tipped over the top and Kyle prepared to mount her. The damn prick was using all the things I taught him with Laramie to make the whores go apeshit over him. I read in his thoughts that Caitlin was only one of several who competed for his time, though she was his special girl. I figured it was time to up the ante a little and make him work more for his praise. I slipped past his consciousness and took control of his body before he could thrust into her.

“What are you doing, Kyle? You can fuck me now. I’d do anything for you.”

“And I love that about you, Caitlin,” I said. “I love it so much I’ve got something special for you tonight. You just lie back and enjoy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.