Lisa Is Her Name!
Chapter 3: Susan's Story (Pov)

 

I knew my daughter was hiding something from me. When my husband David told me, in a moment of passion that he was with Homeland Security, it got me looking at everything in my life, wondering what to believe and what not to believe. He told me that he was hired away from the CIA in mid-2005 after Secretary Chertoff took office.

His death a year later was suspicious to me, but was quickly labeled as a heart attack. I had nothing specific to go on, so I just stopped, grieved and welcomed my lone daughter back home in the process. I asked what she was doing for a living, and she gave me a vague, 'working as security for a state agency, ' answer. That was near what he had said to me, before I threatened to feed him his own balls for dinner one night. He didn't tell me everything, but enough to explain his many late-night absences. He wasn't old enough to die from a heart attack. They wouldn't let me see him, after he died. It was a closed casket funeral.

Having Lisa back, made up for most of the dreariness my life had turned into. Since I am now almost 53 years old, I decided to get a club membership to get myself back in shape. It took me over a year, but nowadays, when Lisa and I go out together; we get the usual, "You look like sisters" line. She is taller, but I have bigger boobs. It's good to be the Queen!

When I called Richard, Lisa asked me to. She told me that she had a crush on him for a very long time. I tried to tell her how inappropriate it was for a niece and an uncle to be seen together.

That really wasn't much different from the fact that our parents raised Pamela. Her father had died and was my father's best friend. She was like a little sister to me, but there was heat the moment she and Richard first met. They became a couple and Becky, and Stephanie came along quickly after they were married.

Since I suspected Lisa wasn't telling me the truth about what she did, I easily jumped to the conclusion that my brother Richard was involved, whether he knew he was or not. The family reunion/picnic where they played their 'kissing game' led me to the conclusion that besides everything else, she desired him sexually. I was worried about that, but in her words, "We are both adults" and the way they were holding hands all through dinner, solidified my suspicions.

There was a time, when I almost made a play for my younger bother. I was too worried about his initial reaction of either rejection or making too much of a first attack and mauling at me. Rejection is a tough feeling to worry about, especially a woman just entering her 40s, as I was at the time.

He was becoming a doppelganger for his father, except Richard seemed in better shape then daddy was.

It was a joy to have them all back together having dinner. Since Lisa had promised she could get Richard to follow her home, I started on spaghetti and meatballs two hours earlier. It was our mother's favorite meal to fix, despite the mess it made in the kitchen. Back in the day, Dad and Rich would go in and clean the kitchen together, leaving Mom, Lisa and me to talk about whatever.

When Richard and Pamela started dating and he brought her over for dinner, poor Lisa just played with her food, being jealous of her uncle's new wife. When they had the girls, she enjoyed being around the little girls, taking every chance she could to hold or take care of them and do whatever she could to help.

Later, Lisa went on to Stanford on an Academic Scholarship. She didn't come home much, except when her father or I threatened to revoke her car insurance. During her senior year, no amount of persuasion could get her home. I even lied that, Richard was coming over. Something kept her in Palo Alto that year?

About a week before she came home, was her father's "heart attack." We delayed the funeral until she was back with the family. Richard was off on a work trip, so Pamela and the girls came to it alone.

Since I lost Lisa's father, I have gone out on a few dates, but nothing ever felt like it had with David. I suppose, thinking back that I was being silly that anyone would come along and make me feel like he had.

Lisa and I would go out together, every now and again. It made me feel young, until I had come home having had much too much to drink. I could hold my liquor when I was younger, but after 40, I should have known better. Lisa seemed to be able to drink all night with it not affecting her at all.

Her skirts were shorter, but I showed more cleavage when we went out together. We even, on a bet, kissed each other. Lisa really enjoyed that ... I did too, just not so outwardly. We only did it the one time, making $60 dollars each in the process. She would often remind me of that, as we both grew older.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if my feelings for my own brother have something to do with him looking like our father. I certainly had "those kinds of feeling" for daddy, but never came close to acting on them.

I wonder how Rich would react if I made a move on him? I doubt it now; they're probably fucking each other's brains out as we speak. Oh man, just saying that is getting me wet.

Time for another faceless orgasm, but you never know, Richard's face might just appear tonight. It already feels better than usual. Maybe I will think about what my daughter is doing with my brother.

I went to the front of the house, turning off the lights, and on the porch. Lisa always told me to leave the light on the porch ... something about thieves wanting darkness to cover their crimes. It makes sense to me.


This is Richard again... my first lovemaking in almost eight years. And, it was my niece. However, she was so good and beautiful. Waking up with her in bed next to me may keep me hard 24/7. Unfortunately, I have work to get to, so I had better get back to sleep.

It's funny that I lose my wife to a job that she never knew I had. My job as a financial consultant to a business downtown is a front. I'm actually an NSA agent, spending my days in a communication center. I occasionally spend time in a van with ears on someone specific.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.