Lisa Is Her Name! - Cover

Lisa Is Her Name!

 

Chapter 2: Lisa's Story (Pov)

My FBI handler wanted me to find out more about my Uncle Richard.

I was recruited in my junior year at Stanford, and started out behind a desk. I still don't carry a gun; I don't think they are necessary. When my Aunt Pamela and my two nieces were found dead in a Louisiana hotel, I was brought in. They wanted me to have the occasional boyfriend, but nothing I couldn't easily break off.

It was easy to convince my mother, I should live with her. Dad was an agent for the Company as well, dying to save his fellow agents and an important witness to a series of international incidents.

I worked hard to stay in shape, running six miles most days. Keeping up with Richard will be fun. I scooted over to sit close to him was easy to do.

I really did have feelings for him. I barely had to wiggle my butt in Starbucks to get him going. A girl knows when guys are looking,

I casually put my hand on his upper thigh, generating a look and a smile from him. I know that I'm supposed to keep a professional distance, but this may be impossible with Richard. I've lusted for him since I was in my teens, unable to say anything to him until I was "Asked" to get close.

I had been by his place during the day to check on things, including using my learned, but never practiced in the field, picking of a lock. I'll get better.

It was a typical man house. Pamela must have put up the things on the wall. She was good for him; both Becky and Stephanie were dead ringers for their mother. What an expression ... dead ringers!

We pulled up to his place waiting for the garage door to close behind us. Before we left the car, he leaned over and gave me a kiss. It was nice. We got out, and I took him by the arm.

He said, "I'm a little nervous Lisa."

"Don't be, think of it as the end of a first date. Are we running before ... or after?"

He turned to me and said, "Is it alright to answer that Before?"

"Sure Rich ... is it OK if I call you Rich?"

He answered, "Call me anything you want. I can't believe..."

I put my finger on his lips and said, "Don't be worried about a thing." I almost walked to the bedroom that had been Becky's, but I turned and asked, "Where can I change?"

He pointed me to the room I had expected. He was too nervous to suggest we changed in the same room. I went in and stripped naked, went to take care of some bathroom business, then came out and put on my running gear.

I walked out to see Rich in some spanks, causing me to giggle a bit. He was putting on a fanny pack, loading it with a few bottles of water. I started warming up, bending over letting him take another look at me.

I heard a big sigh as he began to warm up. This was going to be so much fun. "Are you ready," he asked.

"Sure, what route do you take around the neighborhood?" I asked him.

"One mile out, to Mockingbird and Delphi Road, then the same way going back, it's almost exactly two miles," he said, "Ready?"

"Sure, I'll follow you. No sense letting you see my ass jiggling for two miles. What's your best time?" I asked.

"I don't usually run for a set time. When I'm tiring, I slow down, then finish with a spurt," he said smiling over at me.

"I always liked guys who finish with a spurt. That's my favorite kind," I said flashing a smile at him. I believe he blushed.

"Let's go," he said.

He began a nice pace, and I started up behind him, and then got alongside. He smiled over at me and said, "You sure keep yourself in good shape Lisa. What do you do to stay looking so sexy?"

I was ready for this question. I get it all the time. Instead of my usual pat answer, I said, "I find older men and fuck their brains out."

He stumbled a bit, but gathered himself enough to say, "How many have there been?"

"Including you ... one!"

"So that is how it's going to be, will we never stop flirting?" he said.

"Why stop, it's so much fun!" my phone went off. "I need to get this, I'll catch up."

"Ok, I don't want to lose you after what has happened so far between us," he said.

I pushed answer.

"Have you made contact with him?" the voice said.

"Yes sir, I have."

"Move at your own pace, you know him best Special Agent Stevens," my Special Agent in Charge [SAC] said to me.

"You do understand our relationship?" I said.

"I have given you free reign, but I still want you to use your best judgment on these matters."

"Thank you Sir ... good-bye!" I started back up sprinting, and I caught up with him at the mile turn as he stopped to take a drink.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.