My Motel Fantasy - Cover

My Motel Fantasy

Copyright© 2013 by Pogo123

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Arriving from Europe on a well deserved and overdue vacation with my oldest and dearest friend, events soon changed everything I had thought would or could happen. Thanks to my friend Mike, I got to enjoy one of my deepest and most exciting fantasies - a Motel room with 4 appreciative men. Part 2 describes what goes on during a "break" in the action.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I hate flying and everything about it and this trip from the United Kingdom to America had been particularly hectic what with flight delays, plane changes and terrible weather, but I would go to the ends of the earth in an ox cart just to be with him.

As I stepped off the plane, I was so tired I could hardly walk, but excited knowing that Mike was at the gate waiting on me.

This was my second vacation to spend a bit of time with Mike and the first in several years. Although we had known each other for over twenty years and talked frequently by telephone, email and online we had not seen each other face to face in a long time.

This was my very best friend and that only added to the excitement of visiting another country. Mike knew me so well ... better, in fact, than family and friends back home who had known me all my life ... and I loved him dearly.

As I walked down the concourse I looked at the crowd of people waiting and as I searched I saw Mike standing near the back.

As I rushed towards him all fear and apprehension fell away to be replaced with happiness and joy. I threw my arms around him and we hugged and smiled knowing that everything was "ok" now.

After getting my other bags we got to the truck and as we were putting my case in the back I said to wait... "I must get out a change of clothes. It is very warm here." It was cold and wet in Glasgow and I had dressed accordingly ... so out came my shorts and T-shirt.

Mike said, "I have a thermos of nice hot tea for you, Honey. I bet you are ready for it."

Oh, and I was.

We talked over the idea of just driving straight home instead of staying over somewhere, but in the end, decided that we would just go for a while and play it by ear as we went along...

Finally, we were in the truck headed for Mike's home ... a seven hour or more drive, but, tired as I was, I was ready for a wonderful time.

Before he drove away he reached over, took me in his arms and we kissed. Then I knew I was here ... really here.

Mike knows that I am basically a very shy, reserved person who has always been taught to maintain a proper image ... he also knows, better than anyone, how strong my fantasies can be and has shared many of them with me.

For most of my life I had hidden them and never thought I could share them with another person, but Mike changed all that. He is the only person who knows that I really like being looked at and we have had many enjoyable times mentally building scenes where I could be "looked at" in ways that excited me tremendously.

No one but my Doctor and Mike have ever seen my body, but in my fantasies a very many men from Pizza delivery guys to men in department stores waiting for their wives outside fitting rooms have had opportunities to see me in various stages of undress.

None of that ever really happened, but Mike wove such realistic stories around each of my fantasies that, when I thought of them, I felt as though they really had happened. And I loved them all.

As we were driving along I started to change into my shorts and top right there in the passenger's seat.

Mike looked at me smiling ... as he has been trying for so long for me to "show" a little while on the road. We giggled.

He thought I was doing it on my own, without him teasing me.

I took my trousers and top off, then my bra leaving me in just my panties.

He was having difficulty trying to drive and look at me at the same time, so I said, "Why don't you stop at one of those road side rest areas?", which, at the first one we found, 40 miles further down the road, he did.

All during that drive I stayed in just my panties as I knew Mike was loving seeing me sitting beside him in the truck nearly nude. Since I knew this was one of his fantasies I was pleased to know I was making him happy. And, it was also more exciting for me than I had thought it would be.

The rest stop appeared almost deserted; no one was in our section but us and before I could put my shorts or top on Mike walked around to my side, opened my door and we kissed long and hard as we held each other close.

I reached down and felt his cock through his shorts ... so firm. I started to rub it and it got harder ... now I felt his hand down my panties rubbing my clit which I was already wet and now getting wetter.

Then his fingers started to enter me which gave me such a wonderful feeling that I raised my hips to give him better access.

I wanted him so much. I found his zipper and released his hard cock. Oh it was wonderful to hold it in my hand after so long...

Regardless of anyone around, which there was none, I pulled down his shorts while he skinned my panties down and off.

I bent down and took his very hard cock into my mouth and licked and sucked it till I could feel he was about to cum.

He knew this also so he said, "I need inside you Katie."

I moved my hips to the edge of the seat so he could enter me and it felt so good again. We started gently so as not to finish so quickly. We both wanted this so badly, but we also wanted it to last.

We had talked and laughed online over the months about making love to each other. Not knowing how exciting and wonderful that it was going to really be...

I started to feel a climax coming and raised my bottom up so I could get all of him into me and held onto his neck to pull him even nearer...

"Oh, I said this is just great, you and I making love again. I never want it to stop."

We both came at the same time. We were one again.

During our excitement we did not notice that a car with three men that had stopped for a break had pulled up near us.

As we looked over they were smiling and gave us the thumbs up meaning that everything was great. We laughed...

We started getting dressed again and as I was fixing my face and combing my hair Mike said he would stretch his legs and walk over to the rest room.

The three men also got out of their car and started talking to Mike while all four headed toward the rest rooms.

After a few minutes I could see them all returning and was a little embarrassed to get out of the truck, but eventually I did as I was cramped from sitting so long and needed to use the rest room myself.

They all passed by their car and continued over to the truck with Mike to say hello.

Mike introduced them to me as John, Stephen and Bobby, all local residents, so they knew the area well.

John was the oldest, about 40 and Stephen was his younger brother, about 35. Bobby had been Stephen's friend since grade school, so that made him about 35 also.

They seemed a friendly bunch and were ready to tease us about "grabbing a quickie" in the rest stop.

Mike told them I had just arrived from Europe for a vacation here and that we hadn't seen each other in six years, so "quickie" or not, we had been too long without each other.

Everyone laughed, but also nodded their heads in agreement. They could all understand that.

Stephen said that they had been on their way to a local pub for drinks when they stopped here to use the rest room. He then suggested that we follow them to share a drink and so we could all freshen up. That sounded good to both Mike and me, so we agreed...

After I used the rest room we got back onto the road followed the guy's car to the next exit and then into a small town.

The pub they took us to was a nice small place with friendly people treating us as if they knew us all our lives.

All this was very new to me and I was so nervous that I could hardly talk. With Mike always near me and holding my hand most of the time, I soon calmed down ... and after Mike got me a few drinks I was more talkative and open. Mike knows that a few Rum and Cokes do more for me than a tranquilizer.

Maybe it started with one of the guys telling a joke that steered the conversation, but somehow we started talking about fantasies and sexy situations, but talk over drinks will generally get around to something to do with sex eventually.

I'm sitting here beside Mike listening to these guys ... all nice guys ... talking and joking about their past sexual adventures and what they fantasized about when Bobby said, "How about you, Katie? Don't women have fantasies too?"

Mike and I looked at each other and laughed ... which, I suppose gave away the whole thing.

"O.K., you two", John said, "give it to us. What exciting fantasies do you have ... and I can tell that you have some?"

I could hear myself saying I had lots of fantasies, but there was one in particular that, although I had only heard rumors and knew very little, would love to know more about.

They were now all looking at me intently, so I took another drink of my Rum and Coke and looked at Mike who smiled at me while giving me a slight nod.

With that reassurance, I started telling them how curious I was about "gang bangs", as Mike and the girls at work had called them, being really curious about what they really were ... and maybe wanting to try one.

At first they all just looked at me with their mouths open, then they each started to smile and Bobby punched Mike playfully on the arm as he said, "You lucky dog, you!! Why can't I ever find a woman like that?"

As we all laughed about that, one of the men, John, said that he had been part of one a long time ago and that he also loved it, as did the woman they were with.

Bobby and Stephen admitted they had never been part of a gang bang, but they had read about them and also sometimes thought of being in one. It seems that most have heard of gang bangs, but few have ever been in one.

Then Stephen looked at me and asked, "Katie, what do you know about gang bangs? Do you know anything about what goes on in one?"

"No", I replied, "I don't really know very much at all beyond what Mike has said and what I've heard joked about. Mike and I haven't really talked very much about them at all."

They all sat back and chuckled, then John asked, "What do you THINK happens in one, Katie?"

"Well, John, all I know is that there is one woman and more than one guy. I have always thought that one woman was seductively undressed by some men until she was nude with them. She could enjoy their appreciation and being looked at while nude. Beyond that, I guess people just do what feels good to them", I replied.

"Yes", John said with a grin, "I guess you could say that everyone does just about that".

Mike then interjected, "Hold on here, guys. You need to understand that Katie is not into any rough stuff, has never experienced sex with more than one man and that her whole personality is based on gentleness and love. I am the only man she's considered being with ... except in her fantasies, of course."

"No", Stephen said, "We can see that she is a tender flower of a lady and has to be treated as such, but there's a lot more to a gang bang than holding hands and kissing, Katie."

That brought a round of laughter from all of us, but I knew then that, as Stephen said, there was a lot more to a gang bang than I had thought.

From the look of these guys when they talked about it, any woman in a gang bang was going to have a great time, but she was also going to be busy pleasing all the men with her.

That thought frightened me a little, but also excited me.

After another round of drinks Mike said we better stop overnight somewhere close since it was getting late and we had a few drinks under our belts. That way we could stay at the pub a bit longer and would feel better and travel better in the morning.

With that decided, we stayed at the pub talking for about another hour and, as we got to know the men well, they turned out to be really nice guys, decent sorts ... and we had a lot of fun laughing and joking with them.

Now, however, I was aware that they were looking at me differently. Still pleasant and sociable but there was now a look in their eye that told me I had hit a nerve with my fantasy.

Then Mike said "Katie I think we better book in somewhere now before all the motels close." I agreed...

We said goodnight to the three as Mike gave John his address and told him that they were all welcome to pop in and say hello if they were ever in our area.

We did not have far to go before we found a motel we liked. It was nice and clean with two single beds, but as I said to Mike ... we only need one. We laughed at that.

Just as I was getting undressed for bed there was a knock on our door.

I looked at Mike and he didn't say a word. He just looked at me and smiled.

Unknown to me, he had agreed with the guys that they could come along to the motel as well and had explained to them that I was shy and a little frightened of new things so it was better if they just showed up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.