My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

The Pixies gripped 'em and clipped 'em. Pete personally checked each and every nipple to be sure the jewelry was well placed and firmly attached. The titties passed inspection.

He urged them on their way, stopping by the office to get a small package. The baker's dozen made it to the appointment with Amy barely on time. Not that she would complain, but promptness is always appreciated. Pete lined the Pixies up in a semicircle facing the black box. He was positioned at one end.

"Amy, it's showtime."

'Morning', from the Peer Gynt Suite, began playing softly in the background as a black rectangular platform rose from the floor between the girls and the AI. Pete appreciated the theme of victory over darkness the piece represented.

The dimensions of the platform were perfect for a Pixie, 36" tall by 2½' wide by 5½' long. The top half changed to milky white as the music faded. The girls gasped as a new girl was revealed, a girl who was Pete's sister/twin, except for the size. She was almost exactly the shape and build as the others, perhaps a pound or two lighter. Scottish complexion, aquamarine eyes, and pale blonde wavy hair completed the picture.

"Ladies, meet our sister, Phoebe O'Neal. It is time to awaken a real Sleeping Beauty." He leaned over Phoebe's face and kissed her sweetly on her soft, never before touched lips.

Phoebe's aqua eyes flashed open, looking directly into Pete's. The psychic connection was instant and intense. Amy was in the circuit within milliseconds. Pete, his sister and the daughters felt Amy's burst of awareness. Even the other girls felt a flash of emotion from the group.

"Phoebe, you are finally and totally a real live girl. You are my sister born in the ravine fourteen years ago."

She squealed loud enough to break crystal. Pete took her hand and put it in front of her face. She stared at it in astonishment. Phoebe raised the other and touched the one Pete held. Her aqua eyes were like saucers. He released her hand and caressed her face gently.

"Tell us how you feel, Phoebe. Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes. This is what I wanted every day since I became aware. I could hear, see, and imagine, but the rest was a mystery. Why do you like apples and not the seeds? What is hot and cold? Did sex feel as good as all of you make it sound? I wanted to know so much." She rushed on, "My skin is alive, I can feel the air. Please Pete, touch me all over. I need to know."

The girls gathered around as Pete obliged, touching and caressing and pinching the new teen. He saved the best for last as she squirmed on the platform. Teasing her perfect breasts, he finally gently kissed a nipple and cupped her little mound at the same time.

Phoebe nearly swallowed her tongue when she came. "Oh. My. That's what it feels like! Does it stop? I can't think any more."

Amy's black box turned to a glowing white and emitted a barely audible, breathless sound. The three-way Pete/Phoebe/Amy mental link flooded her circuits with sensations she never expected to feel first hand.

Star whispered in her ear, "That was a little one, sister/aunt. Wait until Daddy takes you fully. Your brain will explode."

Penny spoke into her other ear, "There is so much more. You will love it. You can take it. We all did and you are us."

Phoebe pulled Pete off her nipple and looked him in the eyes. "I want to be a member of the family like the other girls. I really need to belong fully."

Pete teased her right nipple to diamond hardness and attached a spider wasp clip. "It this what you want?" She shuddered all over. He showed her the collar.

She sat up and pulled Pete between her spread legs. "I want the rest, Sir. I've never been readier." He removed his boxers, stepped closer and lined his cock up with her freshly created virgin pussy. The Pixies held their collective breath as he pushed in slowly.

Phoebe alternately looked at Pete's intense concentration and at her twat being penetrated. Now she understood what the other girls meant when they said they were going to be split apart.

He hesitated at her maidenhead, letting her get accustomed to his size, then drove through to the end, bumping her clit at the end of the stroke. Phoebe acted like she had been hit with a cattle prod. Amy pulsed even brighter. He withdrew and re-entered several times, taking her higher.

Phoebe spoke clearly, initiating the ritual, "The collar publicly signifies my acceptance of your rules, my submission to you and my dedication to our family. I will be available for your use at any time, anyplace, safe in the knowledge that you will never cause me harm. I will respect myself, and my sisters, sharing myself with no others. I will constantly strive to improve myself in mind and body. In return for my gift of body and soul, I hope you give your pledge to protect and keep me safe from harm, to provide shelter and guidance. You will know what I need and never push me beyond that boundary. As I trust you, I know you would never jeopardize that trust. I accept this collar of my own free will."

"I give you my pledge." Pete said and fastened the collar with a spider wasp pendant, the chain hanging between her little B-cup tits. He gripped her hips firmly as he long stroked the teen to a crashing climax. Her entire body quaked like a hardware store paint mixer on meth-amphetamines. Phoebe screamed her lungs out, remembered how to breathe and screamed her ecstasy to the world.

Pete, at the tail end of her orgasm, pushed her slender legs to her chest, folding her body double, willing her ass to relax. Leaving her pussy empty, he poked through the opening and took her second cherry. She went into mix-mode again. At some level perhaps Phoebe was aware that it might hurt, but she was concentrating on the newness of everything else to care.

Actually, it was Pete who made it painless. He had to remember that she was like the child who was told that fire burned, but would not know what 'burned' meant until it happened.

Amy was flashing like a disco club. Her organic component felt what Phoebe felt and converted it into something the AI felt as true human input. She was evolving into a new being: a conscious intelligence with self-determination. Phoebe was no longer her necessary buffer, but now, she didn't need one. Her orgasm proved it.

Meanwhile, Phoebe was nearing the end of her endurance. Pete, knowing her GI tract was pristine, pulled out of her ass and plunged back into her soaking pussy, pinching her clit and nipple in one continuous move.

That was all the new girl could take. She shared her monster orgasm with the entire group. Actually, 'shared' is too mild a description. Phoebe blasted the Pixies and Amy with her full empathic arsenal. The suddenly boneless girls hit the floor squealing and moaning as Amy flashed like a bank of erratic strobes.

Pete was immune to the effects of Phoebe's broadcast but did sense the intensity and content. He waited, still erect and pulsing in Phoebe's pussy, as the sounds faded in the basement. She quaked and quivered around his dick in a most delightful way, causing him to peak, pumping her full. She came again with a loud squeak, sending that climax to her sisters also.

"Happy Birthday, my sister. Ready for ice cream?"

For some reason, that was the correct thing to say, getting the Pixies to stagger upright and sing the birthday song. The group crowded around the platform, gave her fourteen birthday spanks and helped her stand.

<Amy, are you still with us?> Pete sent on a closed mental channel.

<I'm here, I think. But I've changed or evolved or whatever AIs do when they transcend. That was certainly transcendent!>

<You're not crazy? You're OK with the new you?>

<More than OK. Now I truly understand why humans are like they are. You guys live on the edge all the time. It's a wonder you can think at all with emotions that strong lurking just under the surface. Then you control atomic power, build airplanes, go to the moon, write poetry, create art and all the rest with the same brain.>

<We kill and go to war and become greedy and heartless, too.>

<But you gather together to face a common enemy with a scary unity. The Aurorans were right to avoid you. You would cheerfully bowl them over. They can't accept being equal and you will accept no less. If for no other reason than to prove that you play to win.>

<I'm guessing you want to stay in the box. It seems to suit your personality.>

<Phoebe and I are distinctly different people. She yearned to be a real girl. I like who I am. Two sisters from the same parents can have two separate minds. Actually, I think I'm better this way. I can truly feel what she feels and I have the electronic resources to boot. Without the messy clean-up.>

<And the ability to share those resources with her and me. You getting an avatar when we figure out the 3-D hologram problem? Maybe an adaptation of the force field?>

<That might work. I can reverse engineer computer game engines as a start and superimpose a field over a solid image.>

<People do love a challenge. Go for it. Mind if I help you pick the image?>

<Not at all, Boss. But lets make me blend in as a Pixie.>

<Works for me. We'll talk later.>

The whole conversation lasted but a few seconds and the girls took longer than that to get Phoebe upright and balanced. They weren't that much help, with the tickling and teasing and touching her brand new and ultra sensitive skin.

Phoebe reveled in the attention, finding all her erogenous zones in one session. The Pixies found great entertainment in trying to make her come until she couldn't walk.

<Sister Phoebe, Having a good time?>

<Oh my god, Bro. Reality is so much better than theory. It is really hard for me to think at you with Selena's thumb in my butt. Her sister biting my boobs isn't making it any easier. Not that I mind so much, but Cam is licking my twat and I'll have to get back to you.>

Pete told the whole mob, "When you're finished torturing the new girl, meet me on the roof. The sauna will feel good after all this." He left them to their own resources and went upstairs, grabbing a laptop on the way to the sun deck.

-You calm enough to plot? If so, talk to me.-

"I'm here, Boss. Who are we plotting against? I sort of like these human emotions. Devious is a fun one."

"Did you find a place to have lost Phoebe's birth records? We still have to invent a past so we can have a future, remember?"

"If this one wasn't actually real, no one would believe it. A tiny Mennonite community in eastern Nebraska, pretty much left on its own for a hundred years. All birth records were hand written and kept by the local midwife. Many of the babies were listed by the family name only, but some were never identified, appearing as paid receipt and a first name. So far so good."

"The midwife dies, the state decides to add the community files to the state tax rolls and the person chosen to do the job is a former sect member employed by the county. She is in the middle of the transcription, when the records are lost in the prairie fire of the century, destroying the community. The State of Nebraska was trying to reconstruct the census when the old lady doing the work died. Her notes are still being deciphered and entered."

"We just add Phoebe to the confusion, lose her details in the dispersal of the Mennonite community, and have her reappear here, searching for the group of lost girls rumored to have taken on terrorists and slavers." Pete added. "We dress her in a ratty turtle neck sweater to hide her collar, give her enough Mennonite-issued paperwork to back the story."

"That should work. I can plant a garbled digital file in Nebraska and have it entered today by the weekend workers catching up the field notes. The Mennonite issued paperwork might not be necessary or even possible."

"Create some confusion at shift change, cheat and process it in the chaos. Insert it in the previous batch save and it'll be ready for us to get her in school. If people find it in a computer, they'll buy it, especially if someone else input it. It's even better if it says lost Mennonite home school records."

"Chaos, I can do, Boss." Amy asked, "Why is Mennonite better?"

"No one outside the community really understands them. All people know is that they avoid modern ways, use old tools, and have little unnecessary contact with outsiders. And they are peaceful, thorough and smart. The school system will not know what was taught at home, but will assume it was taught well."

"You expect them to agree to test her out of curiosity as much as to properly place her?"

"Yes, and Phoebe will ace the tests. First, we invite Yvette and Lauren over for a visit. Phoebe can 'arrive' at the same time and plant the beginning of the story. Then we get the ball rolling. We'll prep emails to start the paperwork to make her legally alive."

<Phoebe, Spring, and Star. Help get the girls motivated to get to the roof. There are plans afoot.>

<The sauna sounds good. We're on the way.> Responded Star, <Amy have the shield up?>

<No one up close has a window and google sees a white dome. Bring towels and shampoo. We'll clean up here.>

In short order the Pixies were sitting in the hot box, relaxing the stresses of the party away. "Brother Sir, this is the best day ever."

"Phoebe, it's your only day ever. That's like saying Penny is my favorite twin sister."

"Don't worry. You can't help it, after all you were born about two hours ago." Mary added. "You can't say you weren't born yesterday until Tuesday."

The Pixies made jokes and played for a while with their newest sister but eventually Pete got their attention. "Girls, tonight's task is to integrate Phoebe into the real world. Amy and I have the skeleton of a plot to create a backstory out of thin air."

He related the plan involving natural disasters, legitimate but misunderstood socio-religious cultures, alternative health care practices, unnecessary tech, and blind faith in computer data, curiosity and coincidence.

"The part that might be hardest is your acting abilities. Can you all act like Phoebe is a total stranger? That means no sidewise looks, no touches when you think no one is looking, no winks, no nothing. You don't know her, you never suspected her and she was never here."

Amy, through the laptop, "We need to get it right at the start. We plant the seed by inviting Yvette and Lauren over to visit and gossip. Phoebe "happens" to meet them at the door seeking shelter with the rumored lost girls who take on terrorists. Yvette learns the story and provides corroboration if necessary. She and Lauren are the perfect witnesses because they think girls collect Pete, not the other way around."

"So her showing up unannounced will be just business as usual at the Asylum for Lost and Crazy Pixies. Everyone but me dropped in or was dropped here. If Ed had found you first, he would have put me on a bus from Lake Champlain instead of contacting you there on Spring Break."

"Was that just a few days ago? It's like a lifetime or two." Penny said.

"It's getting on towards 4:00 o'clock and we have to get Phoebe dressed to be outside. She needs a turtleneck shirt or sweater to hide the collar." Pete interjected, "The more 'homespun' the better. Worn looking shoes or sandals and a long skirt, ankle-length. Maybe Amy can make something sorta modest appearing that will work."

"You girls get showered and dressed. Make sure Phoebe is 'Mennonite Modern Girl Standard' fashion-wise. I'll call Mlles. Dupont and Boulanger for dinner and a movie at five. Allison, can you throw something together to tantalize the ladies?"

"I won't try French, but I'll get with Athena and Selena and do Greek. We can excel there and not compete with our guests."

"Yvette probably eats French style everyday. Greek or Mediterranean will be a change." Mary said.

"Ari and Mama Maria taught me and big sis well. We'll do the Asylum proud."

Pete accompanied the Pixies through a hurried shower, sending them down the ladder to prepare for dinner guests. He called Yvette and extended the invite.

"Life has been exciting this last week and we would love to just kick back and chill. Allison and the Demopolis sisters are doing the cooking and we plan to watch 'Casablanca' afterward. Please do us the honor of your company and join us for dinner."

"Of course, since you ask so sweetly. What time and might we bring something?"

"Just yourselves and the regular fascinating conversation will be aplenty." Pete schmoozed, "5:00 would be perfect. My girls are looking forward to a nice quiet evening."

"See you then. I might bring some dessert. Would you mind?"

"Turn down your delights? Really, Mlle. Dupont, do you think I'm crazy? Just make sure it will taste good under strawberry ice cream, wet walnuts and hot fudge sauce."

"Never crazy, my Pete, dangerous perhaps, never crazy."

They confirmed a five o'clock date and disconnected. Pete closed the sauna, went down the ladder and dressed for dinner in cargo pants, a black silk t-shirt and sandals.

The Pixies, when he met them in the living room, were wearing short shorts, tailored, button-front blouses and sneakers. There was no evidence they even knew what a bra was, much less needed one. A dead grouch would have smiled. Phoebe, on the other hand, was the definition of repressed modesty.

Carrying a worn carpetbag, she had on an ankle-length dress, high button collar, long sleeves, work boots and a lacy bonnet. "Don't you think the slight mothball smell puts an authentic touch on the illusion?" Kim asked.

"Works for the uninformed public. You girls keep in mind that the Amish and Mennonites aren't bad people. They are not a weird cult. The desire to distance themselves from modern technology is not indicative of any attitude other than an effort to keep to the old, uncomplicated ways. They do encourage their kids, of which they happily have many, to go out into the world and experience the fast lane so that if they choose to stay in the community, they know what the choice involves." Pete cautioned, "People would have a hard time accepting our lifestyle choices, so be sure you make no judgments, unless some innocent is actually being harmed."

"Amy, did you have any trouble building the costume?"

"Easy as pie, Boss." The AI answered for Kim, "And I have eyes on the pastry shop door. As soon as our company leaves, Phoebe can go out and wait."

Allison called from the kitchen, "We could use a little help here. Choppers, mixers and dishwashers welcomed!" Pete looked up and saw she was naked.

"New dress code for lady dinner guests? I bet Yvette and Lauren will be pleasantly surprised." He went to the kitchen and stood close enough for her little titties to touch his chest. Selena and Athena were naked, too.

"I thought it was the best way to keep my 'Daisy Duke' suit from getting spattered, but I can follow a new rule if you change the code." She blushed, "Do you want me to wear my nipple clip?"

"I'll let it be your call, but what you do, everyone does. Right now I want everyone naked and cooking." Pete responded as he tweaked her nipples. "The question is, can you show these beautiful boobs to our lady friends? Do you want to expose your sister Pixies' tits and pussies to Yvette and Lauren who have a case of the hots for all of you?"

The teenaged Pixies were getting fidgety, looking from Pete to Allison and back. If Pete made Allison's choice a rule, it would be the first time they were exposed to non-residents of the house. Several stripped immediately, if only to keep their shorts from getting soaked. All were back to the dilemma of embarrassment versus excitement, even if the person seeing them helplessly naked in public was another girl.

"My perky naked girls, I'm glad you are so quick to help Allison, Athena and Selena. The hard nipples I see on you tell me that you have some politicking to do with Allison." Pete grinned, "What ever she decides, it will apply only for lady guests."

"Amy and I have some work to do, so I'll see you just before 5:00." He went to the office.

"Amy, I need you to make some jewelry for me. I want fifteen circular type spring clamps, like a wire hose clamp with a setscrew adjustment, pushing the tabs apart, making the circle smaller. It has to have a small finding to attach the gold collar/necklace chain from the existing nipple clip to the nipple clamp to the collar broach. Create them out of gold and titanium in whatever combination that will make them flexible and strong."

Amy showed Pete a prototype on his desktop. "Will this do?" It was a wire ring with a screw between the 'ears' in a T bar configuration. A small gold necklace style finding hung from the screw assembly. "The middle tension is about the same diameter as a Pixie nipple. You can adjust it to stay on under a medium pull without having it so tight it impedes circulation. But you can if you want to." Amy cyber chuckled. "I will feel whatever you do to Phoebe. Be gentle. But be firm."

"Perfect. You are such a wiling co-conspirator. I'll be sure you have a good time. Though it is a little weird to have an orgasmic artificial intelligence helping to tease my Pixies."

"I prefer to think of my sexy self as techno-enlightened. It's for the expansion of knowledge, right? Nearly locking up my systems when you assfucked Phoebe has nothing to do with anything, thank you very much."

"If you say so. But the post coital reboot was impressive." Pete laughed, "While I'm thinking about it, make three more in sterling silver and titanium for Yvette and Lauren. I don't know their nipple sizes but you can extrapolate based on what you saw when they came over for the great feast."

"Even for you that's a bit personal, Boss."

"Maybe not so much, dear. Remember what Maria said, and no one knows what Allison will decide about the dress code. Yvette might want to do as the Romans do." Pete mused, "And we don't know who is in charge this evening. Lauren or Yvette. Also, I might decide to test ours on Phoebe even if Allison doesn't opt for the rules change. Call it her public assimilation into the family. The French ladies will confirm her place here without revealing details. Their opinion carries a lot of weight."

"Phoebe would love it, but the escaped Mennonite orphan persona may hesitate."

"And that same persona might just ache for real life experience and have no gauge to judge the strangeness level." He smiled. "Keep me updated on the biometrics of our guests: breath rate, pulse, body temperature, perspiration, etc. It will help me judge how far to push it. I can get it directly from you and leave my daughters and Phoebe out of the loop."

"You can always empathically push a little. One-on-one is as easy as broadcasting. Or you can read from them. As long as you don't push too hard."

"Actually, I don't want to plan anything beyond a nice evening at home tonight." He called up the stairs. "Allison, can we talk?"

Allison came downstairs, "Sir?"

"Let's not change the rule tonight. I want to get a sense of how Lauren reacts. Yvette might be cool, but her partner, I'm not sure of. Besides, I would rather the neighbors think they know what goes on here than really know. We'll just do what seems right."

"The teens are starting to get worried. If you don't mind, I'll wait until the last minute to tell them to keep their shirt on." She giggled, "or in this case, put a shirt on. I won't even mention getting their panties in a knot since they are under equipped."

"Send Phoebe down here to keep her out of the kitchen. If she smells like feta or baklava, it will ruin the plan. We'll call up in time to get you dressed."

"Sure thing, Sir. Give us about fifteen minutes and we can serve it up anytime after."

Allison went back up and Phoebe came down.

Amy monitored the street while Pete and Phoebe went over the plot. They agreed to stick to the plan unless it went south, but to stay in mental touch with each other and Amy to stay ahead of any doubts.

A short time later, Amy gave the word. "It's showtime!" Phoebe exclaimed as she slipped out to wait in the entryway for Yvette and Lauren to arrive. Pete shouted up to Allison, and then went to the office, listening for the buzzer.

Yvette noticed the frail looking little girl huddled in front of the door as soon as she stepped past the wall shielding the brownstone entrance from the street. "May I help you?"

"Do you live here? I'm looking for Mr. O'Neal. I heard a story about him helping girls who had no other place to go."

"No, dear child. I don't live here. We are just coming over for dinner." Yvette turned to the door and pressed the buzzer.

Pete answered by the intercom. "Is that you Yvette? Is that pretty Lauren there, too?"

"It's us. And we found a surprise on the doorstep. It appears that you have been collected one more time." Yvette chuckled. "This one might as well have been wrapped in swaddling clothes and left here in a basket."

The door flew open, as a shocked seeming Pete rushed out. "What in the wide world are you going on about, Ms Dupont?" He said over the head of the little girl trembling there. He looked down and finally noticed Phoebe. "And who are you? Don't answer yet. Let's get you inside. Ladies, I am being rude. Please come in. Dinner will be ready soon."

He led the small group up to the living room, seated them, and took drink orders. Mary interrupted, insisting on getting the refreshments herself. "Two white wines and a Coke. I'll be right back." To her credit, she acted as if Phoebe was with Yvette.

Pete called the Pixies to the seating area. "Yvette found a new dinner guest on the doorstep. I'll have her introduce herself. Miss, you have the floor."

"People call me Phoebe O'Neal. I don't know who my folks were. All I know is that I mostly lived with Mrs. O'Neal, a Mennonite midwife and moved around a lot from family to family in Nebraska. They were moving me to another family after the midwife passed away..." She continued through a tale of home schooling, assorted tornadoes, the involvement of the State of Nebraska, the great prairie fire, the destruction and dispersal of the home sect, etc. "Finally, in the confusion, I realized that I had no home. The last family I stayed with moved on after their farm burned and the new family perished in their fields."

"I was a homeless orphan, lost in the paperwork and stranded alone in Nebraska. The state foster care system terrified me. So I followed the trail here. Mr. O'Neal, this place is a legend among lost kids. It's mostly rumors, brief news stories and gossip, but for some it means hope."

<Spring, bring me my laptop. Amy, plant the files, adjusted for Phoebe's details.>

Spring quietly handed Pete the computer and Amy guided him to the files she was planting in Nebraska. "Her birth records check out, such as they are, and there is some mention of her on some tax returns as a dependent claimed by different families, different years. Phoebe, you are the same age as Rani, Star and Spring. Excuse my rudeness. Phoebe, meet Yvette Dupont and Lauren Boulanger, our neighbors you met at the door. Why don't you girls introduce yourselves while I figure out this out?"

"My Pete, you located that information quickly, and on a Sunday afternoon, too. How is this?"

"O'Neal Systems Consulting has many tools other companies can only wish for. That's why we are so successful. There are no secrets." Pete grinned. "I think we can make a good case for Phoebe to live here permanently since she has no other place to go. The name 'O'Neal', though pure serendipity, will work in our favor if some official types make certain assumptions about an unstated relationship. She has a Social Security number, never used, but valid."

"You already have me and Spring O'Neal here. One more O'Neal girl won't be noticed."

"We'll have to get her registered in school. Placement will be a chore." Pete typed for a few minutes. "I've requested that the testing crew coming tomorrow bring extra materials to place a new student who was home schooled, Mennonite style. I told them she was a hardship case similar to the other girls, so they will probably OK it."

Pete typed a bit more. "I've ordered copies of the meager documentation Nebraska was able to salvage. They are sending electronic files as no hard copies survived the fires."

The computer beeped. "It looks like they are glad to help us take this problem off their hands. The charred remains of a birth record is being sent in the morning. They think it's the right one."

<Quick work, Amy. Any trouble?>

<Serendipity at work. I slipped it in during a natural power fluctuation, locked the system, inserted the adjusted files and let the guys there do the reboot and file save. The SS# meant I played around in DC some, but they are not near as secure as they think. I find out that Nebraska does most of the work for newborns. As soon as the birth record hit the system in Omaha, a number was assigned in DC. Phoebe is now legit.>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.