My House, My Rules
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

The day was part mad scramble, part waiting around and part almost funny. The computers arrived at noon. Pete signed for the lot and the Malones broke it down and distributed the tablets and phones. Phoebe got them set up on the Pete's local network and phone system.

Hank personally delivered the timers and met the whole crew at once. After showing Lisa and Rani how to synchronize and set the devices, he wished Pete good luck in surviving the burden of having twelve crazy young women dashing around. "Better you than me." Pete agreed, thinking yes, better me than you.

The food and household goods were a different story. The workers unloaded almost a full twenty foot truck into the lobby. Allison had hired a small trucking company to pick up the orders at the various stores. Paper goods and textiles are bulky. Crossbows, bolts, recurve archery bows and arrows in original packaging take up more space than detergents. Cases of baking supplies, canned goods, cereals, etc. from the grocery topped off the load.

Barry delivered to fresh produce himself. He took one look at the girls, saw how fit they were and phoned his store and ordered more fruit. "Pete. These girls are in amazing condition. Feed them fresh fruit and vegetables, whole grains and keep the munchies as natural as you can. Teenagers love snacks, but try to balance it with good wholesome meals. Don't pollute these beautiful creatures with trash. Forget the vitamin supplements. A good diet is all a person needs."

Pete assured him that Allison had ordered only farm raised organic meats, hormone free.

The enhanced Pixies were quite up to the task of storing the supplies. Pete had them put much of the bulky dry goods in the basement when the drivers were gone. The pantry was stuffed, the refrigerators were full and the closets and bathrooms were stocked to the max.

Pete's family was sitting in the living room recapping the day by 3:30. "Allison, why did you get the crossbows and archery equipment?"

"I talked to Spring about the future Aurora. We wanted something less noisy than the firearms to defend ourselves. The crossbows are nearly silent."

"We have razor point tips and fiberglass shafts. Star and I can train the Pixie Posse into a stealth squad. You like?"

"Absolutely. Great idea. Did you get arm guards?"

Spring said, "I've seen the movie, read the book and spread a ton of antibiotic ointment on my forearm. Arm shields and finger grips are in the box."

The door buzzer sounded. "I'll get it. It's not the bus or the uniforms, so I'm betting Ari, Yvette or Diego. Put on some water for tea. Lets be good hosts."

He hit two for three with a bonus. Yvette was there, accompanied by her companion, Lauren. Diego brought Elizabeth and her sister Winifred. Yvette and Diego brought gifts.

Yvette had several dozen of her finest pastries and treats. She introduced Pete and the Pixies to her Lauren. Diego did the same for Elizabeth and Winifred. The girls were left to make tea and talk among themselves as Yvette and Diego requested a private chat. Pete left the girls in the living room, taking the guests back down to the office.

"What can I do for you?" He asked.

Diego presented the neckwear in individual flat black, red velvet lined boxes. The woven gold and titanium was, indeed, quite tasteful and understated. The squared ends overlapped at a right angle in the front to form a slight 'V', pointing down just below the collarbone. "The necklace pendant snaps into the inset over the lock mechanism, completing the piece. The gold chain may still be attached in order to connect with the other jewelry."

"I finished the collars early and personally wanted to show you how to place them on your collection. You have fifteen, the same size, and if I may brag a little, we have created a very elegant way to unobtrusively mark your ownership. That is to say, if a person doesn't know the significance of the collars, they won't suspect it from these."

"Yes, my Pete, after paying attention to the girls in public for a while, the true nature of your relationships became apparent to those who knew the signs. You were rescuing, but not playing catch and release."

"I didn't collect them. They collected me. I was put in this role, not unwillingly I admit, and have adjusted to being a benevolent Evil Overlord with style and grace. I think they misbehave on purpose just because the punishment is so much fun." Pete laughed, then sobered. "There is no way in hell I could turn my back on a girl in need of rescue. And most of them came to me when they were in serious danger. I did what was needed to make them safe, but they chose to stay. It is a symbiotic relationship."

"That is how it should be." Diego advised, "Each needs the other."

"Diego and I were impressed with the way you gently marked and trained your girls, so when he created a floral motif for himself, Elizabeth and Winifred, I wanted to do the same for Lauren Boulanger, my partner. It is so very much more civilized than a coarse violation like a tattoo or piercing, and more subtle than a chain or dog collar. But before marking my girl in this manner, I wanted to find out if you had an objection to sharing the method."

"Not at all, Yvette. I just ask that the gold/titanium combination and insecta motif be reserved for my collection exclusively. Other 'collectors' should choose their own themes. Diego, I know, has opted for a floral set. Perhaps he could use a velvet and gold thread combination for the collars."

"A formal registry should be established. The O'Neal group, with insects and gold/titanium collars, Rivera's pets, with the flowers and velvet/gold. I would have leaves, starting with gingko for me, and maple for Lauren. The collars would be silk and sterling silver."

"A registry of discriminating collectors within our greater community is an excellent concept. I don't associate with people who beat their dogs, nor do I wish to be associated with masters who abuse their charges beyond what they need." Diego said, "And for customers who are not part of our special community, a line can be offered to satisfy the fashion oriented buyers. The jewelry is attractive, even without the special symbolism."

Diego agreed to limit production of any motif chosen by Pete or Yvette to their special orders and to make several styles for sale to the general public. They went back upstairs to have tea with their respective girls.

Conversation was lively with the youthful exuberance of the girls entertaining the entire group. They had a unique take on the street wars that was almost hilarious. Yvette was impressed with the lack of remorse they showed. Rani explained it simply, "We did to them as they would have done to us or any of our neighbors who dared to oppose their will. They got what they deserved, no more, no less."

"Any one of them was three times our size and a trained killer. Pete told us to go all out as hard as we could." Cam said, "Failure to win was not an option. I was fighting not so much for me, but for my sisters beside me."

Kim added, "The survivors learned not to underestimate a five foot, 95 pound girl with a bad attitude."

"Ms Dupont, Mr. Rivera. Please don't think this was fun. We regret the necessity and hate them for putting us in a position to make such terrible choices. But understand that we are the girls no one wanted except Pete O'Neal. He gave us our family and god help the son of a bitch who threatens it." Lisa vowed. "Selena and Athena are here because their parents wanted the best for them. This house is the best."

"A Berserker Grim Reaper covering our backs doesn't hurt. Pete was awesome. He put down six or seven of them in about fifteen seconds. And they stayed down." Star said, "I'm glad he's on our side. Make no mistake, he will protect his girls. We are his girls and his only."

"Kris Demopolis warned Diego and me that pissing Pete off was a bad career choice. Theo said his eyes got very cold if he felt his girls threatened." Yvette shivered, "I knew our Pete was more than he let on. But the girls, too, are more than they seem."

"This is way too serious a conversation to have on a fine Friday afternoon. Why don't we put some talent to work and have an early dinner? In this room are Spanish, Italian, Greek, French, Irish, Indian and Southern cooks. If Yvette and Diego would care to pitch in, we can taste the world right here in our kitchen." Pete decided the basement could wait.

"The jewelry store is closed for the day already, so the Wilcox sisters and I accept the invitation with glee. Paella, curry, Spanakopita and alfredo anything on the same table is too good to turn down. Not to mention whatever delights Yvette might dream up."

"I will have an evening rush of customers addicted to my pastries, so if you can give me and Lauren an hour to give them their fix, we accept also. I'll see what Franco has in stock to add to the mix."

"So, let's say we plan to get this culinary circus on the road by 5:30 and see what happens. I'll call Ari and Maria. Hell, maybe Barry, Hank and Franco want to come with their families. We certainly have the room. It will be our first party. You in, girls?"

Allison was suddenly laughing out loud. "You're asking a house full of crazy teenagers if they want to have a giant party. Of course we do. We need a little time to get ready to be perfect little hostesses, don't you know? But that should take no time at all."

"I can use the time to get my secret paella ingredients and be back by 5:30. Can we bring anything?"

"We have a limited supply of 'adult beverages" in the house because only Allison and I are old enough to drink. I do have some soft drinks, beer and hard lemonade, but that is about all."

"Let me go feed some habits and keep the ravenous beasts from chewing my doors off. We will see you as soon as possible. Lauren, we have a busy hour ahead. Pete, ladies, thank you for the invitation." With that she and the jeweler departed, in a friendly discussion over who was the better cook.

By 6:00 the brownstone was a full-blown madhouse. The Demopolis families brought 10; Franco, 4; Barry, 5; Hank, 5; Yvette, Lauren, Diego, Elizabeth, and Winifred, 5; Pete and the Pixies, 13, bringing the grand total to 42 for dinner.

The evening was legendary. Every cook brought his or her 'A' game and there were lots of cooks. Lisa and Rani joined the ranks cooking. The remaining Pixies, Pete, Elizabeth, and the 8 kids from Hank, Barry and Franco sliced, diced and schlepped as directed by the chefs. Allison and Mary kept a Demopolis crew busy at the sinks trying to stay ahead of the dishes. Both kitchens stayed busy until a world-class buffet hit the tables. The kitchen table, the conference room table, the tables in the living room and rec room were heaped with a United Nations of food.

Pete and the Pixies spent the majority of the rest of the evening being hosts, keeping glasses full, replenishing the tables, and washing dishes ahead of the crush. Kim and Cam managed to fill several storage containers with some of everything to eat later in a less manic atmosphere.

The guests told stories on each other, tried to embarrass their kids, gossiped, generally entertaining the crowd all night long. The kids took turns ratting out the parents. That was even funnier. Nothing was sacred, except the events of the last three days. No one wanted to relive that horror story.

The whole group was surprised and delighted to hear that the Pixies were going to skip all the way to their senior year of high school. Kris challenged the other kids to do as well. He was answered with grumbles all around and the kids threatening to form a union. Theo used more of his precious quota of words, informing his brood that while he believed in the union goals of improved workplace conditions and collective bargaining, there would be no kid's union until they could spell 'collective'. And learn trigonometry. And how to mitre a doorframe. Then he did a decent impression of The Hulk to make his point. The kids laughed, but knew that the gauntlet had been thrown.

Enough recipes were shared to make a cookbook. The sense of community among the friends impressed Pete. These people had shared experiences going back decades. French, Spanish, Greek, Italian, Southern, and Midwestern accents blended in a chorus of good-natured humor. Maria telling Yvette she was so-so as a cook even while she munched her third croissant, Barry and Diego trying to tell Rani how to make real lamb biryani. Franco and Star comparing grits and polenta. Cheese grits with bacon won.

As an 'early' dinner, the incredible feast was an epic fail. They began clearing the remains around 10:00. Many willing bodies made clean up a snap. Ari declared the First West 72nd Street Pot Luck Cook Off to be a resounding success. There was no disagreement.

Another little detail Pete noticed was that Ari and Maria, in addition to Yvette and Diego's girls, were wearing necklaces like Pete's Pixies. The Senior Demopolis couple had pendants displaying Classical Greek themes. Ari had a shield and sword symbol, Maria's was an amphora.

Pete complimented her on the jewelry and she pulled him aside. "Pete, I have spoken with my daughters. They are as happy as I've ever seen them. It is like seeing my little budding babies blossom into beautiful flowers. Theo and Kris never had a clue, but Ari and I have known for years that our daughters would too easily respond to a firm hand. They take after other women in Ari's family. His father had quite the harem. Both Ari and I have been in charge of his sister and three cousins for years. We were living in fear that the wrong hands would get to Athena and Selena first, taking the wrong kind of advantage of the slight 'obedient' streak they have. All we want is for them to be safe and happy. Just be careful of people who poach from others. Protect our girls. Make them strong."

Pete's eyes darkened. "Maria. No harm will come to them on my watch. Not to any of my girls. You have my word." He grinned conspiratorially, "It is strange to say this to their mother, but if Ari's sister and cousins burn with the same passion fire as Athena and Selena, you must have a very interesting life."

Maria tried to keep a stern look, "Ari and Yvette are right. You are a very dangerous person. No wonder my daughters are so happy. They found their man." A smile split her face as she giggled. "Those Demopolis women do wear us out sometimes. But do be careful. You could also have Yvette with the right word. She is fascinated by you."

"I've noticed. She is a complex woman. I don't think she is so sure which side of the collar she favors. Lauren's life must be as interesting as yours. But don't worry, I'll stick to sampling the pastry."

"Ari thinks they trade roles."

"Talk to me about the rest of our neighbors. Diego, I know about. How much do the others know?"

"Hank and Barry are oblivious. They could pass for the fathers in any fifties comedy sitcom. Danny Thomas meets Hugh Beaumont meets Robert Young meets Bill Cosby. The wives, Marla and Evvie, are more observant but are happy with their lives. They are the live and let live kind of women. The men, however, would never suspect a thing. Franco, on the other hand, might have a glimmer of an idea what the lifestyle is about, but doesn't know about us. If he does, he will take the information to the grave. His beloved Simone does know and doesn't care. Franco's largest contribution to the community, other than his skill in the deli of course, is his connection to certain people downtown. His discretion is absolute and he may be the only person trusted by both sides of the law. His counsel and Ari's advice have kept the peace for years."

Ari, overhearing the last part of Maria's answer as he came to say his 'good nights', added, "You were a wild card. A well financed smart, but unknown, power player. You then made an effort to get past people's shields, volunteered your skills for free, rescued damsels in distress, took down a kiddy porn ring, then dealt quite harshly with slave traders yet avoided taking credit. You earned some serious respect. Now, you can walk both sides of the street. Who else would have the police and the men on Mott Street working together to eliminate a common enemy? Nobody I ever heard of. Franco's friend, the capo de tutti capi, and my acquaintances at Police Plaza do not see you as a threat, but as an asset, an independent ally. They do understand that you will respond with extreme prejudice to any threat to your girls or to anyone you see as helpless and in jeopardy. Sort of having a non judgmental, friendly neighborhood Seal Team."

"I'm OK with that. Just don't hit me or take my stuff. And nobody fucks with my girls, but me."

Maria laughed out loud. "As good a motto as any and more straightforward than most."

"From the guy who closes more cases than the assistant DA and doesn't clutter the court dockets in one stroke. Who discovers things the capos never expect and gives the information away freely without revealing the source." Ari was laughing, too. "We must take our leave. Thank you for a most satisfying evening. We have to do it more often."

"The O'Neal Asylum For Lost And Crazy Teenagers And Their Accomplices is only so big. The next time lets take it to the Park. The inmates hereby challenge all comers to a softball game."

"You're on. July Fourth weekend. It's a date." Maria accepted for them all.

In the lobby, she revealed the plans for the next potluck. "You are most bold, my Pete. In all fairness, we should form several teams and play a tournament. Twelve tiny girls and a scary monster against the world seems unbalanced."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.