My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Pete got out first and scanned the street for suspicious characters. After about a millisecond he burst out laughing. Jenny leaned out a window, "What's so funny all of a sudden?"

"I was looking for suspicious characters. This is New York. Everybody is a character and more than half are suspicious. And it's 5:30 PM on a Wednesday afternoon. You could hide all the lifers at Sing-Sing here and never notice." Pete straightened up enough to continue. "Y'all load in as fast as you can. Leave it in the lobby. I'll watch the street for someone who may be the wrong kind of suspicious, like paying too much attention and getting too close suspicious."

The teens jumped to the task. Allison stayed with Pete. "The door is only so wide. Thought you could use another set of eyes."

"Just watch for people who look out of place. Our neighbors and people coming from work are going somewhere definite. It shows. We know the regular street people. Be alert for people who don't fit right. If you spot something, fake a cell phone call. Hold it in front of your face like you are yelling at the other end, and send a photo to Phoebe. In fact, shoot the street anyway. Maybe we'll get lucky."

"Or, find out sooner how unlucky we are, Sir." She grinned.

"So, Ms McGee, did you enjoy Spring Break?"

"It began as we expected. It was fun and the area is certainly beautiful. The lake could have been warmer. Finding your second unknown daughter was a bonus. She is a sweety."

"Is that all? Nothing about cutting it short?"

"The ride home was a bit more eventful than the trip up. And it was going to rain anyway. We got home safely; you didn't have to go all scary Grim Reaper on anybody's ass. So, all things considered, no complaints." She giggled, "Sir."

"Grim Reaper?"

Allison kept talking as she photographed the street scene. "You walk like a stalking tiger, your muscles look like skin covered steel, but the scariest thing is the eyes. They are dead flat black. No iris, no pupil. Just bottomless black. The Grim Reaper."

Rani had paused to listen. "And a voice like James Earl Jones mixed with an executioner. The Fourth Horseman, the Angel of Death, pissed at making house calls. If we weren't sure you would never hurt us and you were going after someone who would, we would have been frightened to pieces. Scary ain't even close."

"I was just going to instruct some misguided gentlemen on the finer points of civilized behavior toward my precious pixies. I am almost certain the lesson will not have to be repeated and that the error will not occur in the future. I have never had to offer remedial classes." He stared at the girls, "However, Professor Berserker will teach new classes without hesitation as necessary. No one fucks with my girls, but me. Anyway, the van is empty. As soon as I call the agent for pick up, we'll explore our new digs."

He told the rental agency to get the vehicle, using their spare keys and he would bring his back tomorrow. "The business which caused me to return early will take up the balance of the day and I cannot be available. Thank you for your understanding."

As they entered he asked Phoebe to access Allison's phone and upload and sort the pictures. The group would review them later. "Girls, It causes me great pain and suffering to say this, but you have to stay dressed as you are. You can bet we will have tons of company as word of our early arrival spreads. Leave this stuff here. Lets go see what there is to see."

Twelve little missiles launched up the stairs like a fire sale at NASA. Pete could hear the screams and laughs from the third floor before he got to the second. Every girl bounced on every bed, upper bunks included, sat at every vanity and tested every toilet seat.

"Mr. O'Neal. You get it. Big shower, lots of closet space, dressing tables, mirrors, sleeping for fifteen. Extra toilets. Space, we got space!!" Penny squealed. The mobile mob flew downstairs to bring up the vacation clothes. Kim and Cam detoured to the living room to get the stuff they left behind. Allison and Mary diverted the food to the kitchen but kept moving girl things.

Pete got out of the way. His trampled body would just be collateral damage in the frenzy. They didn't really need help, he figured, it's not like their clothes are all that heavy. Settling in the rec room, he had Phoebe put Allison's pictures on the screen. He began to eliminate the people he recognized and had her enlarge or enhance the others. Then he looked at the ones he might have to really eliminate. Maybe laser snipers from the roof.

The roof! That was something he held back from the girls. It would be a cool surprise. But his thoughts were interrupted by Kris on the phone. Clearly the man wanted to gloat and needed an audience.

"Heard you were home. Mind if I come over and point out the little amenities the crew built in?"

"Sure. Let me tell the girls you're dropping in. How soon?"

"I'm on your block. Say, 45 seconds?"

"Buzz when you get here." Pete went up to warn the pixies. "Your nosey brother is at the door, Selena. Get your dainties stowed. He wants to show off."

"You can't stop him. He'll fidget to death if he doesn't get it out of his system. I know my brother." Athena tossed in. "He'll let his under aged sisters live in a harem getting screwed cross-eyed by his friend and not think twice. But if it has to do with building something, he'll talk forever."

"If we're lucky, he came alone." Selena was not lucky. He brought Ari.

Pete expressed happy surprise at seeing the both of them. Kris immediately hurried the girls upstairs. As it turned out, he really did have lots of tricks hidden, like touch dimmers, zoned lighting, really tall closets with rolling ladders, concealed flat storage under the beds and a host of little things that were just plain cool.

Pete sat with Ari in the conference room. Ari learned about Star and Spring and the questionable events that brought them to NYC. He was especially interested in the excitement coming home. His pride was evident upon hearing how quickly Athena and Selena stepped up to defend the group. Pete did not mention the extraordinary contributions of Phoebe, but gave credit to his 'spider bots' working the Internet and cam feeds for the extra warnings.

"Ari, I'll warn you now. I will use extreme prejudice dealing with threats to my girls. The girls also will react with extreme prejudice. We have new information coming in tonight and tomorrow, some of which a mere mortal is not allowed to access. I would rather get the information to the police but don't want them to know where it originated. My house and my girls must not be involved. When we evaluate the new intel, we can determine if it is the slavers, the corrupt politicians, the pornographers or an unknown player. But there is a threat."

"Ari, do you know any discrete cops, active or retired, to whom we can leak the information? Some items might not be legally obtained, most won't pass probable cause tests and all will be anonymous. And none can involve the girls. Ever."

"Pete, can you connect people in the city to the fun on the thruway? Can you engineer a random check of specific license plates? If you can get that far, maybe my friends down at Police Plaza or at the 20th Precinct can finagle the evidence enough to get an investigation started. Maybe not. These are straight guys. They know how to stretch a regulation, but they will not break the law." Ari smiled and shrugged, "If nothing else, off duty blues can saturate the neighborhood. They step in to protect the public if it goes sour, so probable cause is met when the first stiff hits the ground."

"If I get hard details and our conclusions to you, you can put them into the right hands?"

"Pete, this is important to me. I want my daughters to grow up. I want my daughters to become strong women. You are the best, safest person to show them the way. That I know in my heart. They love you and trust you. If there is an outside danger I can make go away, bet the farm I will give it my best shot."

"Thanks, Ari. That means a lot to me, coming from you." Pete grinned, "Now, what's up with Kris?"

"My son needs to hear people validate what he damn well knows is top shelf work. One day he will know for himself, deep inside, that he is the best. He needs to cast his own shadow, not live in mine. The day will come when he will realize that if someone doesn't like his results, then they don't know quality. That will be their problem, not my son's."

The co-conspirators stopped talking when the teen stampede hit the lobby. "Boss. Kris did great in the dorm and the study hall is perfect." Penny gushed.

"There is even a secret passage behind the stairwell! How cool is that?" Jenny added.

"Kris, we need to give these people their home back. Lets get going. Pete, stay in touch." Ari corralled his son, steering him toward the door.

"If anything comes up, I'll call. Kris, thanks for everything. Ari, don't worry about the girls. They are OK."

The Demopolis men hugged the girls and finally went home. The girls rushed upstairs to get rid of the traveling clothes and into their regular bed wear. Pete told the pixies to meet him in the rec room for a strategy session.

He considered the scenery vastly improved because the regular bed wear consisted of nipple clips and necklaces. He, himself, wore only his loose fitting boxers. His appreciation was obvious.

Poor Spring did not have so much as a nipple clip. She felt more naked than naked and why that made her pussy so wet confused her. Pete stepped in to help clarify the situation. "You are mine." He said as he lifted her, wrapped her long slender legs around his waist and thrust his steely dick into her in one stroke. She moaned and squeezed her self tighter, impaling her pussy on him as deeply as she could.

Pete turned toward the stairs, ordering the others, "Follow me." And he started down, fucking Spring with every step. Between the sensations of getting fucked on a very large cock, knowledge that the others were watching, the absolute casual way her Daddy simply took her as if it was his right to use her any way he chose and being paraded around the public areas of the house bouncing on that huge dick pounding her pussy for all to see, she was coming constantly.

After a thousand hours, Pete sat in his office chair and really and sincerely tried to screw the daylights out of his tiny teen daughter. He came finally and as he started to spurt, she felt his cock swell even more and it was all she could take. Her world was all stars and sky rockets until she lost consciousness for a few seconds.

While she was away, Pete pulled the small jewelry box from a desk drawer and waited for her to collect what wits she had left. When she could see single images, he brushed her damp hair off her neck and showed her the necklace. "Do you accept this sign of my possession of you, body and soul? You will wear it or another always to remind you that you are mine and are a full member of the family. You will become a sister to all the girls here, now and forever. In return, know that I will love and protect you and your sisters with all that I am."

With his dick buried deep in her body, she answered. "Yes, willingly and forever." Pete placed the Lacewing butterfly necklace around neck and fastened the clasp. Then he twirled her left nipple until it was as erect as it could be and slipped the clip around the aching little peak. He kissed her hotly but gently. And fucked her to another screaming orgasm, whispering in her ear, "Your Daddy loves you and loves to fuck your tight little pussy." The sheer nastiness of the whole thing sent her into orbit again. As she settled down, he whispered once more, "I can't wait to fuck your and your sister's asses." Spring just moaned louder and kept coming.

Eventually Pete gave her body back to her, unplugging and sitting her on the edge of the desk. He sent Cam to the small bathroom to get a damp washcloth. "I'm sure Spring would enjoy it if you licked her until she came again before you clean her twat, Cam. Show her how good you are." Cam dove in without the slightest hesitation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.