My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

The door buzzer sounded as they finally settled down. The girls jumped up to hide. "Stop. Stay where you are." Pete commanded. They sat instantly. They were not less nervous.

He opened the door "Rani Gupta! What a surprise." He took several large bags from her, putting them on the floor beside the door. "What is so wrong, Rani? You look like the world is coming to an end."

Pete backed into the room as a tiny red bundle latched onto him, crying her heart out. "Mr. O'Neal, please help me. Those men are going to sell me. I don't know what to do." She wailed in anguish, begging for Pete to make them stop.

Pete picked her up like a baby and turned to face a roomful of huge eyes and dropped jaws. "When you can manage to move, unpack the bags and put the food on the table, girls. We have a crisis here."

He sat down and held Rani on his lap. If she noticed the nine naked girls, she gave no sign. Pete eventually coaxed the story out. Rani had come from Old Delhi about a year ago. Her parents had sold her to a man who said he was taking her to the US so she could find a husband. The poor parents, having more daughters than resources for dowries, took the money. They used some of the money to bribe a local official to grant a real passport with false information and sent her away. The passport would never be questioned.

Her purchaser, really a slave trafficker, brought her to New York where he loaned her to small businesses as cheap labor while he waited for a chance to make a profit. He manipulated enough information to have her declared independent and a court granted her legal emancipation and full citizenship. She had no idea how. Her troubles did not end.

The new legal status meant the slaver avoided Child Services and INS/ICE, allowing him to get her a work permit and use her as he wished with impunity. He threatened to hurt her or her family back in India if she resisted.

The one thing he did not do was molesting her sexually. He wanted to have a virgin to sell to the highest bidder when the opportunity arose.

"I overheard him bragging to the owner of the take-out place that he had a buyer ready. If I can't get away tonight, I'll just disappear like the other girls did. I have no place to go and he will find me if I run away. You are the only man I can trust. If he finds out I'm not a virgin, he'll kill me."

Pete was beyond angry. He knew this little girl. "Rani. I will end this now. Tell me everything you know." The slaver's name was Sameer Kapoor, a Pakistani national who kept a ground floor apartment on Amsterdam near 59th Street. She gave Pete descriptions and addresses. There were six more girls imprisoned there. Rani knew of two more thugs, used as hired muscle to keep the girls in line, who lived there. Several Indian eateries were involved, using Rani and the others as cheap labor. Kapoor got all the money and provided the girls just enough to stay alive. Other girls had been sold or had reached the end of their usefulness and simply disappeared.

He gently placed Rani in a chair between Allison and Lisa. "Take care of her. She lives here as of now. I have work to do." He went upstairs and was gone for less than five minutes. The girls in the conference room whispered among themselves. Lisa told Rani that she recognized her from the neighborhood because they both delivered for restaurants on the Upper West Side. Rani, warming to the group, didn't comment on the lack of clothing, but helped them deal with the Indian food, pointing out the more spicy items. No one knew that her introduction to Pete O'Neal mirrored Lisa's almost exactly.

Pete returned wearing black sweat pants, black sneakers, and a dark hoodie covering his head. His eyes were black pools. The girls knew he had become the Grim Reaper and they were staring into the face of death. In a voice colder than ice, he said, "Not a word of this ever leaves the house. I was here the entire evening. Do not answer the phone. Answer the door only for Kris Demopolis. No one else. Understand this. Dress for company after you eat. I'll be back when it's over." He went out the door.

Pete called Kris on a burner phone as he pedaled Rani's clunky delivery bike back to the take out joint. "Kris, just listen. Call every desk sergeant and patrol chief you can in law enforcement. Have your family call in a hundred anonymous tips to Immigration, NYPD, FBI, fucking NASA and the Marines if you have to. There is a slaving murderer operating in our area, exploiting and selling helpless young girls. I know of at least six in captivity and a seventh I've pulled out."

Pete stopped at Columbus and 60th to give Kris the details and locations. "Make the police act now while we know where the girls are. I'm sure a beat cop heard a scream giving him probable cause. If this Kapoor gets a hint, he will kill the girls and disappear. I never made this call, Kris. This ends tonight one way or the other. I'm going to make certain he does not escape." Pete opened the phone, broke the SIM card and crushed the device under his heel. The pieces went into four different storm drains.

He parked the bike in the alley with two others making it appear as if Rani had returned from her last delivery. He watched the shop until he spotted Kapoor leaving, shaking hands with the guy in charge for the night. He made his move. The complicit manager was intimately re-introduced to the cutlery collection on his counter. That corpse was the first thing seen when Kris entered the store, searching for Pete.

He found Pete a few minutes later, in the alley, pounding a lifeless body into the sidewalk. "It's over my special friend. He is being judged for his sins now. The girls are safe. Let it go. We have to get you out if here before the police arrive. Come now." Kris pulled Pete to his feet, put him in a car and drove toward the Hudson. Sirens wailed in the distance.

Soon, Pete's bloody clothes and shoes were floating toward the Atlantic and he was on the way home in Kris' car. Pete slumped in the seat, crashing from the berserker frenzy. He was drained. Kris misunderstood, believing the exhaustion to be an emotional remorse reaction.

In any event, he helped Pete to the door and pressed the buzzer. He waited a moment and buzzed again. Finally, he heard a girl's voice ask, "Who is there?"

Kris said, "It's Kris Demopolis. I have Pete and you need to let us in."

Athena whispered to Allison. "That is my brother's voice. He sounds worried."

Allison made a shushing motion and said louder, "Let Pete tell me himself. We can't let anybody in this late, unless he is here."

Pete spoke up, "It's really me, pixies. Are you ready for company?" Kris raised an eyebrow. "Our code. If I said a different phrase, they would know we were under duress and the door would never open."

Allison opened the door, pulled them in and slammed it shut. Kris again helped Pete, this time to a chair in the conference room and looked at ten sharply dressed girls. He picked out his sisters and nodded in recognition.

"Ladies, a good man did terrible things tonight in the name of justice. Mr. Kapoor was judged and found lacking. The verdict was final. It cannot be overturned. The victims are avenged and his prisoners will be freed. His days are over. Your protector did what was necessary but may carry the scars on his soul for a long time." He didn't see Pete winking at the girls behind his back. Pete thought Kris was over-the-top somber, but let him have his say. Kris' heart was in the right place. As opposed to the take-out owner, whose heart was in his lap.

Kris stared at each girl before he continued, "Take care of your avenging angel. He took care of you and many others tonight. And not a word of this leaves this building, ever. You do not know anything, no matter who asks." As he opened the door to leave, he grinned sadly and said, "I have to rush home now since I never left."

Selena followed him, touching his arm, saying, "I talked to mama. Daddy is going to be fine, thanks to Mr. O'Neal. You make sure you're going to be OK, too. You don't look so great." She paused for dramatic effect, "But that's old news. Athena and I live here now. We are happy and you damn well know we'll be safe." Her face beamed the biggest smile Kris had ever seen on her angelic face.

That broke the tension. He laughed, "Little sister, you better watch your language!" Then he shut the door.

The ten girls crowded around Pete trying to kiss and hug him to pieces. "Was Kris right? Are you really suffering about what you might be rumored to have done?" Lisa asked carefully. "Not that you ever left this room to not do those things about which we know nothing about."

"Another official public service message from the Department of Redundancy Department, Schrödinger's Cat Bureau." Allison giggled.

"What I'm upset about is that innocent girls were lost and that others suffered due to that man's greed. I am really upset that Rani went through her ordeal alone. She has been one of my girls longer than you have, Lisa. I have known and liked her a long time. I had no idea she was in that situation. I'm sorry he was allowed to continue for so long." Pete answered. He looked at Rani, "I didn't know, sweet heart. Believe me, it would have ended sooner if I had so much as a clue. You did nothing to deserve that and have shown incredible strength just to survive."

"But, as for that monster, I have more sympathy for the dog crap I scrape off my shoes. People like him are a disease. We are better off without them. Contrary to what Kris thinks, I'm quite OK, but hate the necessity." He grinned, "But enough of that. Being a crazed maniac berserker on a vengeful rampage takes a lot out of a guy. Even though I was here all night. I'm starved and it would be a shame not to enjoy the last meal ever delivered by that takeout joint. I will be very disappointed if you didn't leave me some and a disappointed Evil Overlord is not a pretty sight."

"Pixies, we no longer have company nor any danger of company in the near future. Wear your new necklaces only, if you have them." The new girls hesitated nervously. He said, "Girls, that was not a request." He stopped smiling, "What part of Evil Overlord did you not understand?"

The original five and Rani stripped to their beautiful birthday suits. The Malone twins and the Demopolis sisters soon followed suit and finally presented themselves to Pete. "You are very pretty when you blush. Now we can finish our dinner. Allison, will you and Jenny please fire up the microwave and reheat the food. Penny and Selena are in charge of tea service. There is an electric teapot over the sink in the kitchen just past the restroom. Mary, Lisa and Athena, you get the table organized again. Do this thing!"

Eating dinner a mere 21/2 hours after the delivery, Pete was able to watch the girls interact. He liked what he saw. Rani appeared to be bouncing back from her ordeal quickly enough. She was a survivor.

Penny and Jenny Malone would probably fall in between Allison and their cousins, behavior-wise. Not actually submissive, but very malleable; shyly obedient but very subject to embarrassment and arousal, and confusion at experiencing both emotions at once, for the same reason.

Selena and Athena Demopolis promised to be a bundle of fun. They had their dad's humor and smarts combined with a teenager's drive to experience life fully. He figured they would always have an old-world modesty, but once past that, they would dive into life, head first. Embarrassment was no impediment to curiosity.

Pete surveyed the culinary carnage on the table. "That was good. And hard earned. "Girls, you need to clear the wreckage and get this room ready for business tomorrow. Selena, Mary and Athena, get the dirty dishes into the dishwasher upstairs. Lisa, Penny and Allison, start stuffing trash bags. Cam, Kim and Jenny, start cleaning this table and the little kitchen down here. I want this place ship-shape in fifteen minutes. Hop to it." He ordered.

He pulled a very cute and naked Rani into his lap, legs straddling his waist. She took the lead and pulled his shirt over his head. "I missed this so much." She said, obviously not caring who overheard. She pressed her naked titties into his chest, her nipples trying to drill little holes.

Pete lifted her up enough to remove his shorts, freeing his stiffening cock. "So did I. You were the first to join the household, even if neither of us knew it at the time. Are you as tight and hot as you were the first time I took possession of you? Are you wet now? Are you still mine?"

"Yes to it all." She moaned, "I would have died before another man took the part I gave you that night. I became yours and yours alone." Rani decided she wanted to be his again. She lifted up, held his dick in position and slowly impaled herself. "Wonderful. Just like I remember. I want this so bad, so good." The other girls watched, some just smiled and kept working. The four new girls froze in place, enraptured by the sight of the couple fucking right in the conference room. They stared in envy with a touch of nervous trepidation.

Rani was in overdrive, moving faster and faster, reaching the place she remembered so well. Pete gripped her tits and held on for the ride. He knew she needed this, as much for her pleasure as a reaffirmation of the joy of life. It was her cleansing, her spiritual restart. He felt her start to peak. She screamed out her passion and trembled all over, finally collapsing against his chest. He held her gently and let her come back to reality.

Rani began to giggle. "Your pussy does wonderful things to me when you do that." He whispered in her perfect little ear. "I take it that you have banished some demons, my lotus. I think we both have made a new memory to replace the bad ones."

"You feel good in me when I laugh, too. Just like before, only better. You made me safe again, Mr. O'Neal."

"Rani. You're sitting here with my hard cock deep inside your pussy with a roomful if girls watching and drooling. Don't you think we are familiar enough for you to call me 'Pete'?" He asked, pulsing his dick in her to emphasize their situation.

"But it seems so much naughtier to get fucked by 'Mr. O'Neal', to be taken whenever 'Mr. O'Neal" wants me. Allison calls you 'Sir' for the same reason." Rani said. "I am developing quite an appetite for naughty. You'll just have to get used to it."

Pete noticed the nine naked girls in the room listening to the conversation. Allison was smiling sweetly. Lisa and Mary had smarty-pants smirks. Cam and Kim, grinning, looked ready to join in. Jenny, Athena, Penny and Selena were google-eyed, astonished at the scene in front of them. They seemed unaware they were playing with their clits.

"Have you finished the cleanup?" He asked abruptly, "Good. You girls with necklaces, your nipple clips are in that drawer." He pointed. "Put them on. Make sure your nips are hard enough to keep them on."

"Boss, if mine get any harder, they will break the fastener." Lisa said.

"Good. I like that attitude in my pixies. Show the new girls how it's done." Pete returned. The Demopolis sisters and the Malone twins paid very careful attention, envious of the pretty jewelry. Rani watched from Pete's lap, securely impaled on his prick. He reluctantly pulled her up and off. "Get in line with the other four girls without jewelry." He swatted her butt to get her moving.

The new girls lined up. "Penny, Jenny, Athena, Selena and Rani, I have presents for you." He retrieved the jewelry box and approached Athena. Her nipples needed no preparation, but he inspected them anyway, just because it made her squirm so nicely. She was extremely bothered by his touch but in the best way she could imagine. She wondered if mama knew this would happen when she sent her and Selena here.

Pete had chosen the June bug for her. It looked great. After gently slipping it on her aching nipple, her put her necklace around her neck. Pete kissed her damp lips and moved to Selena. She got the Luna Moth set and the same caresses and kiss her sister got. Repeating the ritual, he gave Penny the Yellow Jackets, Jenny, the Bumblebees and Rani, the Crickets. "You all are beautiful." He assured them. "I look forward to the time we can be together."

"Pixies, these symbolize your acceptance and inclusion into our home. One or the other must be worn at all times." He was in full command mode now. "If you chose or are instructed to wear the nipple clip, it must always be visible. This is an absolute rule. The necklace is the only jewelry you may wear outside these walls. It will constantly remind you where your real home is and to whom you belong. I want and will keep you forever. No harm will come to you if I can possibly prevent it." Pete grinned as innocently as he could. "No body fucks with my girls but me. I do not play well with those who try." No one misunderstood any part of his meaning. "By the way, I'm the scorpion, poison stinger and all." He donned his own necklace.

"Take seats at the table." They hurried to comply. "It is a school night and we have to prepare for what will be a strange day tomorrow. Allison will need to be at your school to deflect the counselors who missed their shot at you yesterday. I have to go for the girls who were given to me. Jenny and Penny are already registered, but I want to be sure the transition is smooth. Athena and Selena have to register a change of address and new emergency contacts. I have to declare guardianship for all four in addition."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.