My House, My Rules
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Pete had edited the new movie, burned the DVD and erased the disc before Allison and Mary brought a more human version of Lisa in. They deposited her in Pete's lap, settling themselves on either side of him on the couch.

"We had to seriously pamper this girl. She claimed to be the victim of cruel and nasty abuse." Allison giggled. "But nine jackhammers couldn't get the silly grin off her face."

"I didn't believe a word of it." Mary agreed. "I think she lies. Perhaps, hoping to get caught and punished for being a bad girl?"

"Oh. Woe is me. Beat me, whip me, make me come like no girl has ever come before." Lisa giggled, too. "Take me to the dungeon, take me in the dungeon."

Pete dimmed the lights and cued the movie. Within two seconds, there wasn't a dry pussy in the house.

"I can't believe how sexy I look on screen with a dick up my sixteen year old butt!" Lisa panted. "I even turn me on. That's how my first fuck happened. I just gave it up without a second thought."

"The dungeon is a great touch. This is what really happens when the evil overlord and his twisted minionettes abduct the sweet princess and seduce her to their demonic ends." Allison chuckled. "The princess' demonic ends are going to be really sore in a few hours."

"Lets show Lisa our first times! We starred in our own feature length movie, too." Mary suggested as she sprinted to switch discs. "This is going to knock your socks off."

They watched the DVD twice. "Ok. Now I am jealous. I want a first time do over." Lisa mock pouted. "Mr. O'Neal, we need closed circuit video in every room?"

Pete let the 'we' reference pass for now. It would be a discussion for later.

"I see Academy Award nominations in our future, OMG Productions leading the list of honorees." Allison claimed.

"OMG?" Mary asked.

"O'Neal-McGee-Giacomo. The new standard of excellence and good taste in entertainment documentaries." Allie explained. "What else?"

"Speaking of 'what else', Mary was going to ask me something just before we plundered and pillaged Lisa's pizza and patootie." Pete remembered. "What were you talking about?"

"Saturday is our birthday. Allie and I actually share a birthday. She will be really twenty-six and I will be sixteen. Really. Can I have a sleepover party?"

Pete responded seriously. "Assuming I relax the weekend dress code somewhat, and that is a big assumption, who and how many did you plan to invite?" He added, "Choose carefully."

"I have my two best school friends, Kim and Cam Reynolds-Tanaka. They are in my grade. I've known them forever. And maybe one other girl, maybe not." Mary said. "Our other place was too small to have a good party. This place is perfect."

"You know Kim and Cam? You go to my school? I'm a sophomore at the same high school. How come I don't know you from there?" Lisa gawked.

"In order, Yes. Apparently. I'm a freshman. It's a big school." Mary grinned. "It's a magnet school. It attracts only the hottest smart chicks and the dorkiest boys. There will be no dorks at my sleepover, if Pete allows me to have one. And you're invited."

"OK. The sleepover is on. Allison will do the shopping. I will get some appropriate movies. Invite up to three, four with Lisa. Plan for Friday after school until Sunday evening. Monday morning if they can go to school from here." Pete smiled. "I have some party games left over from my college days we might enjoy. I will allow some 'lemonade' if you want. Your call, but keep it cool."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.