My House, My Rules
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

He woke to squeals and laughter. The sisters were already showered and all trace of the sex was cleaned up. The two girls were still naked. "You two look beautiful. All rested up?"

"Fucking uses a lot of energy." Mary giggled. "We're waiting for you to order that pizza. We're starved."

"I am sure I strained every muscle in my poor abused body. But it was worth every second and more." Allison said quietly. "But if you want, you can have me again."

"We'll discuss that after I feed my little fuck bunnies. What do you want on your pie?"

They made the choices and Pete called the Little Italy Pizza Emporium. "Sounds touristy but the pizza is superb." The voice on the phone promised delivery in less than a half hour.

Pete had the girls get paper plates and napkins. He pointed to the stairs. "Lets eat in the conference room. The table is much bigger." He sent the girls ahead while he collected the fee, adding in a nice tip.

The sisters set the table, talking about next weekend when Pete strolled in. They sat down as Mary said, "Pete we need to ask a question."

The buzzer sounded at that very second. The pizza was there. Pete made the sisters stay in the room, letting them stand behind the door when it opened. He answered and took the two pies walking in far enough to put the boxes on the table. He expected the delivery girl to follow him in and she did. He paid her and she saw Allison and Mary hiding behind the door as she turned to leave.

She watched the girls try not so successfully to cover their naked bodies. "Very nice, Mr. O'Neal, very nice. Aren't you going to introduce us?" She played the game like a veteran.

"Mary and Allison McGee, meet Lisa Giacomo. She is my favorite delivery girl."

Lisa reached out to shake hands. Pete looked at Allison, "Don't be rude Shake her hand."

Allison took a deep breath and stepped into the room, dragging Mary with her. She offered her hand, giving up any pretense of covering her naked body. "Pleased to meet you, Lisa. You must know our Pete well."

"Quite well. In fact he has had me in the same position as you and embarrassed the living hell out of me. But you have to admit; Mr. O'Neal is as creative as he is persuasive. And not hard to look at either." She laughed out loud at the memories.

Mary finally reached her hand to shake. "And I'm Mary. Nice to see you."

"Nice to see you, too. All of you." Mary blushed to her belly button, but did not try to cover up. Allison decided to see how red Mary could turn.

She winked at Lisa, grinning and said. "Did he pop your cherry like he did ours today?" Mary became scarlet.

"Yes. And bent over that very table. He made me faint twice. I was face up right there when the meanie signed for a parcel delivery. He nailed me to the table as soon as the door closed. When I came to, he paid me for the pizza." Lisa laughed until the tears fell.

Allison saw Mary's nipples get hard as she became excited hearing of another get fucked by Pete.

Lisa kept talking. "And the hottest thing is, he never asked. He just did. I buzzed the door, he invited me in and about ten seconds later I was flaming hot and wetter than water. I don't remember taking my clothes off. The next thing I know I'm bent over the table with his huge prick tearing through my hymen. He screwed my brains out. I loved every second. Then he flipped me over and fucked me again using my tits as handles to hold me down."

She had more to say. "When Mr. O'Neal called in the order tonight, I signed out and paid for the pies out of my tips so I didn't have to go back to the store. I was hoping he would take me hard again."

Mary cut in. "At least you're honest. You should stay for dinner. Or do you eat pizza all the time?"

"Hardly ever. They make me pay retail and I cook cheaper at home." Lisa said, "I would be happy to stay."

Pete smiled and closed the door.

Lisa had more to say as the sisters served up the pie. "I've been dying to tell somebody about that night. I don't think anybody would believe me and if they did they would think I was a cheap date. I wasn't and I'm not now. I have not even made out with a boy since the night Mr. O'Neal fucked me to pieces. I never even made out with a boy before, either. I get wet looking at this table."

They eventually began to eat, but only after Pete advised them to not let it cool. "I might have to spank all three of you." He then stared directly at Lisa. "Aren't you overdressed?"

She stripped at once. "May I sit?"

He stepped to her and pinched her erect rose-colored nipples. "Just as sweet as I remembered." He cupped her pussy, fingering her clit. "Just as wet as before and as tight." He let her go, gently pushing her to her chair. Lisa was in a daze, absently putting pizza in her mouth.

"Are we like that?" Mary asked.

"At first. But you both knew how it was going to be. You were warned. That's more than she got. You played a dangerous game, but you played it on purpose. Are you willing to include Lisa tonight? It is truly your decision. We are a team and I will do nothing to jeopardize what we are building here." He leered at them both, "Besides, I can have either of you any time, anywhere. You can, but you won't stop me, will you?"

"It would never enter my mind. If we let you have Lisa, will you stop if we get uncomfortable with it? And will you let us play with her, too?" Allison wondered.

"Yes, I will stop. And you can play. I don't think Lisa will be in any shape to object, not that she would." Pete told the girls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.