My House, My Rules
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Mary said, as they parted for their own rooms, "I get tingly when he looks at me. Maybe that's why I was making it so easy. I like it." She shut her door before Allison could respond.

She went straight to the shower, luxuriating in the hot water. She washed away the traces of last night's excesses. Was it just two lemonades, she thought? If so, my tolerance is really low. But did agree with Mary, it was fun to let go. The shower finished, she toweled dry and walked naked to her room. She wished Pete was there to watch.

Mary spent some time deciding which bra to wear and whether or not to put on shorts. "Maybe a strapless half cup number and a miniskirt with no panties at all. Lets see if mom tops that." Mary readied herself to go downstairs.

Unaware that there even was a competition, Allison stepped up to the plate and hit one to the center field stands. She knew Sir had seen everything and liked it. She might as well show it off and be proud. Allison found her shortest and sheerest gown and decided to wear it without panties. It barely covered her round ass. She did not bother to tie the top closed, knowing she was not teasing, she was promising.

Mary beat her mom to the rec room Her nipples popped out every time she moved her arms or took a deep breath. Pete would just have to watch her stuff them back in, she thought, but sitting will be an issue. The skirt was no better than a wide belt. Mary wondered if he would make her take it off. She wondered if she could.

She carefully walked into the entertainment room, thinking about how accurate the description might become. Pete was awake, reading last night's emails on his laptop, and called her name, loudly. To say he caught her off guard is to maximize understatement. She shrieked, spun toward the voice, lost her balance and landed on the floor. Legs spread, tits out, she just sat there panting. "My, aren't you the picture? Sit right there and catch your breath. I really enjoy the view." He did in fact, stare at her charms for a few minutes. He set the laptop aside accidentally tapping a certain key.

Allison entered the room. "Good timing. I am about to grant Mary her wish. Clearly, she dressed to gradually reveal herself completely. Due to a fortunate accident, I get to enjoy her all at once, robbing her of the chance to extend the tease. And you have out done yourself, Allison. I like a girl to be direct. You are quite the temptation."

He reached down and pulled Mary to her feet, turning her to face her mom. Pete stepped behind her and talked as he played with her nipples. "Your nipples tell me everything. They are so hard. Take your bra off now, Mary. You wanted me to see your sweet titties. Now you get your wish."

Mary opened the front closure and let the bra fall to the floor. "Allison, she looks just like you. Do your titties feel like your daughters? Are they as firm and soft at the same time? I will find out soon."

Pete unzipped Mary's miniskirt and let it fall. "She wanted to show me a peek of her bald little pussy. Now she is showing it all." He reached down, cupping her mound. "Can you see how wet she is, Allison? Are you wet, too?" Mary was trembling, her knees about to give it up. Pete stepped back and stripped his shorts and shirt off.

"Now, Mary, I am going to show you what little girls who tease men get." He bent her over and lifted the tiny teen to dick-level. "Your mother told me to do what I thought best. I think it best for you to get fucked. I think I want to take your cherry now, with your mother watching. I think you want me to." He rubbed her soaking twat against his dick. He decided to take her missionary style. He put her on the floor and pulled her legs up and apart. "Now you can watch, too." He looked at a rather stunned Allison. "Put me in her. Help your daughter become a woman."

Allison squatted beside Pete, gripped his prick and guided it to Mary's dripping pussy. "You are very lucky. The first man you will make love to is quite large. You are going to be spoiled your first time out." Allison whispered to the teenager.

"No, Allison. I do not intend to make love to her. Maybe later, but not now. I am going to fuck the hell out of this little tease, just like she wanted. I won't hurt her, but I intend to use her for my pleasure. Today, Mary is my little fucktoy, willing or not."

Pete slowly but steadily pushed his steely hard dick through her tight outer lips, through her maidenhead, paying no attention as she cried out. Hesitating only long enough for the sting to subside, he continued to press forward, until Mary ran out of pussy. Pete had two inches of prick out in the cold.

He slowly started to stroke, building up speed, as Mary got steadily wetter and tighter. She felt her body respond like never before. Her moans became incoherent nonsense as she lost all muscle control. Mary was flopping on the floor like a fish out of water, and then she went completely over the edge of the known world. Her head was exploding in lights; she had no name for the feeling. But it felt like it would never end.

Pete felt her come, so when her pussy went into its strongest spasm, he plunged all the way into her cervix and slammed his pubis against her swollen clit.

Mary really went crazy this time. Her mind was no longer connected to her body. She was sure the bottom of the world had dropped out and she was floating in an ocean of stars. Her return to reality took a while. Pete did not let her rest. He fucked her again, making her come as strongly, but quicker. As she fainted, he pulled out and rolled over on his back.

"Allison. It's your turn. Get on top and fuck me while my dick is still wet with your daughter's virginity. Rip that gown off so I can play with your tits." She crawled on and sat down on his dick, impaling herself, the nastiness of the situation making her come immediately. She kept coming forever it seemed, until about fifteen minutes later when her body locked up in a giant seizure. Pete grabbed her hips and thrust into her deeply, filling her to overflowing with his semen. He fell back on the floor and Allison collapsed on his chest, still impaled on his cock.

Mary had awakened when she heard Pete command her mom to get on top. She had a great view of that huge cock splitting her mother open. She probably blinked no more than once for the next half hour. "That was the hottest thing ever. Mom you are great. Pete is huge. Oh. My. God. That was beautiful. No wonder people watch porn."

She couldn't stop talking. "Did I look like that when you fucked me?" She gushed, "It's a good thing I did not see it before you shoved it in. I really would have been in a panic. No way I would believe it would fit."

"You looked exactly like your mother did when she got fucked. But you were slightly smaller and stretched to the limit. Good thing you were as wet as you were. That would have hurt a lot." Pete said between breaths. "You make a great fucktoy. Or will in a day or so when your little twat heals."

"Heals? What has to heal?" A shocked Mary demanded.

"Dear, you have had a part of yourself torn. Remember that stinging sensation? Sir destroyed your hymen and stretched your little virgin pussy more than most are ever stretched. You are going to be sore and walking will be a problem. Trust me on this." Allison told her. "I expected to be sore for days."

Pete interrupted the mother/daughter moment. "We really have to move this discussion to the shower. You are dripping all over the floor. Use the bathroom in my room. It's the largest. You will love the molded seat and the hand holds."

They dripped up the stairs and rushed to the bathroom. Pete was happily able to give lap rides while on the seat. The girls really enjoyed the hand held shower massager. Twice.

Pete instructed the girls to remain naked for the rest of the day. "I have decided 'naked' is the weekend norm. The rest of the week will be as before. You may wear less, but never more, than you were wearing this morning. Protective clothing is mandatory whenever doing something that might mar your perfect skin."

Pete put on boxer shorts and they made their way back to the entertainment room. Allison went to the kitchen to make a light snack and get drinks. Mary was on her iPad, messaging some friends. Pete was about to close his laptop and saw that it had recorded everything that happened that morning in the rec. room. He quickly burned a DVD and erased the file on the computer. He put the disc in the player.

When Allison brought the food, he asked them to sit with him on the sofa. "Purely by accident, The O'Neal Multiplex has a surprise matinee today. I present 'The Initiation of Mary'." It was recorded from the end table and showed every thing beginning with Mary's revealing fall to the moment the three 'stars' went to the showers. The laptop did a fine job on the sound. They heard each pant, wheeze and whisper.

"Again. Can we see it again, Sir?" Allison pleaded.

"We aim to please," was Pete's answer, "Since you asked so nicely."

He repeated the show, fingering both soaking wet pussies as the show played. Each girl came in sync with her image on the screen. He paused the frame when Mary had her final orgasm and again when Allison had her last. "I am going to print and frame these."

The recording came to an end again. "How many girls have lost their virginity on camera in such a spectacular fashion?" Mary asked.

"You are not the only one, Mary. I know of two in that movie." Allison said. "I have a huge confession to make." She looked at their astonished faces before continuing. "No, Mary. You are not the Immaculate Conception. Nor are you adopted. I have a story to tell."

"Before you were born, Dad took a job transfer to Europe. He was gone two years. Just before he went away, you were conceived. Mom was terribly afraid he would think she had an affair and that you were not his. She convinced me to play the part of the single mother as far as Dad was concerned. I did marry the drag racer and he did die in a wreck on our wedding night. The marriage was never consummated, so to speak. One of Mom's college friends was a RN and a qualified midwife, so you were born at home, a month early. Your birth certificate listed me as the mother and the dead guy as the father."

She went to get a hard lemonade. Mary wanted one, too. Allison continued the saga. "The only way to make it work, long term was to move to a different city and blend in. So, mom found a job in New York City and we left Ohio in the dust." She took a deep drink. "It worked. My friends at school never knew of the switch, Mom recovered from the pregnancy before Dad returned And the 'grand parents, ' helped me raise you until Dad took a job in Florida. Mom couldn't think of a reason to object since I had gotten my degree and Dad thought I should be on my own, daughter or not."

Pete was laughing quietly. "You knew, didn't you?" Allison asked.

"I was nearly certain. You look too much alike. Same cute petite body, same coloration, same size, I could go on. I was sure you were a virgin when I entered your pussy. You were every bit as tight and hot as Mary. No baby ever passed through that twat. Your hips were too narrow to have ever supported a child and there was no Caesarian scar." Pete smiled as he spoke. "Every employer has to confirm citizenship. Your social security came back OK, except that you are really twenty-five, not thirty. Mary would have to have been born when you were ten."

Mary stared at the two of them as she drained the lemonade. They could hear the gears turning in her head. "So, let me sum this whole thing up. My grandparents are really my parents but real Dad doesn't and cannot know. My mom is my sister. And is only ten years older than me. And she got her cherry popped after I did. Oh, and my not-real Dad missed the greatest night of his dumbass life riding with his buddies instead of my sister. Is that it?"

"Yes, sis. That pretty much sums it up. Are you OK with this?" Allison asked a little fearfully.

"I have had every part of my life taken apart and reshaped in the last few minutes. I have lost my virginity in a most spectacular fashion. I suddenly have every relationship in my life redefined. I have a sister right here and a mom and dad living 1500 miles away." She paused and grinned like a bandit. "This is the greatest thing ever. I feel like the girl who found out she was a princess. No wonder you never acted like my friends' mothers. This is the coolest thing ever!"

She crawled across Pete's lap to embrace Allison in a fierce hug. Pete loved the way their tits pressed together. This is so hot, he thought as he hardened under Mary's squirmy body.

Mary felt it, too. She decided to use it. She shifted until she could sit down on it and get fucked again. She wiggled into position, gripped Pete's cock and dropped, ready to be impaled on that hard piece of meat. Her eyes grew as big as dinner plates as she froze. "Oh. God. I missed. I'm getting assfucked. Pete's dick is in my ass. Be still, I have to get used to this. It feels sooo weird, not bad, but weird." She was so new at getting broken in she didn't know it usually hurt. Mary simply accepted the discomfort as part of the whole deal.

"Hold still, Mary. Allison, open the drawer in the end table and get that tube of KY. Don't look at me like that. I never claimed to be a monk. Now. When I lift your sister off my dick, reach under and squirt some in her asshole. Put me back in." He waited a second. "Now, grease my cock a lot."

He slowly lowered Mary back down on his dick. He felt it pop through the rubbery gate way and slide deeper and deeper until her cheeks touched his lap. "Are you ready for an assfucking, little girl? Allison, play with her clit while I fuck the hell out of that virgin ass. Don't worry. She will return the favor when I take your ass cherry next. I love to see sisters share."

Pete gave the teenager a thorough fuck. "Damn, girl, you are tight. This feels so fine. You have a great ass and it is mine." He was lifting the tiny girl up and down, using her tits as handles. Allison was lost in her own sexual haze. With no prompting, she bent over and started to lick her sister's clit. Mary went wild, coming immediately. Pete felt her ass spasm and fired his load. Mary felt him come and came even harder.

Pete sent Allison to the bathroom to get a soapy washcloth, a wet cloth and a towel. "You have some housekeeping to do." She returned, still in a daze, and cleaned Pete's cock and Mary's ass.

He quickly put the sisters in a sixty-nine position, with Allison on top. He lubed Allison's ass and his cock. "Mary, be a good sister and tell Allison what you see when I pop this fine ass cherry."

Mary narrated, "He is pushing in. You are so tight and he has to push so hard. I can see your skin turn white under his hands as he pushes harder." Allison was wheezing hard, but said not a word. "Did you feel that? Your asshole is stretched as wide as your pussy was. Hold your breath, he's going all the way in." Allison moaned loudly. Pete could not tell if it was from pleasure or pain. Honestly, he didn't think Allison cared. He cared, but not as much as he should have.

Allison knew she was getting off on being used for her master's pleasure. She had surrendered to the submissive sub inside. And it was OK. She was wanted.

Allison dropped her face into Mary's pussy and started to suck away. "Pete, she is sucking my clit. That feels so good. Allie, he is going to use you like a personal fucktoy. Get ready for a hard ride."

"Mary, it's time you returned the favor. Eat her out while I finish your sister's first assfuck." Pete took Allison far rougher then he did Mary. Many minutes later, he could feel Allison building to a giant orgasm. As her ass gripped his cock like a wet velvet vise, he reached around and pinched her nipples hard. His timing was perfect.

Allison went off like a rocket as she screamed her lungs out. Her body turned to stone, and then shook wildly enough to make a paint mixer feel inadequate. She dropped back to Mary's twat and sucked her sister to another orgasm as Pete fired a hot load in her ass. She came again.

Allison passed out, clearly overloaded. Her body quivered in little aftershocks. "That was legendary." Mary said just before she fell asleep. Pete grinned as he put towels on the sofa and placed the girls face to face on the soft cushions. He covered them with a light blanket. He let them rest and drain as he went to the shower to clean up.

This is turning out to be a very interesting day, he thought just before he, too, nodded off in his recliner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.