My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Life in the house proceeded normally for a few weeks before Pete noticed a change. Mary began to dress really casual in the evenings. One night, she plopped in front of the TV still pulling her robe closed. This was unusual in that it was the first time she wore sleepwear in front of Pete. It was even more unusual in that the nightwear covered by the thin robe appeared to be a short babydoll set.

He let it pass without comment and went back to his crime drama. Allison did not seem to notice. Throughout the evening, Mary had difficulty keeping the robe closed, giving peeks underneath. By the time Pete went to his room he knew that the gown tied in the center and the gap revealed no bra. He wondered what brought that little display on.

Allison was in the kitchen when he arrived for breakfast. She was wearing a blue skirt and jacket set over a white ruffled blouse. "You look sharp today. Going out?"

"Yes, sir. Mary and I have our regular doctor's appointments today. Then we have to do some shopping." She said. "Do you need anything?"

"Not that I can think of right now, but I might call you later." Just then, Mary entered, pulling her shirt over her head. Her sheer bra was clearly on display.

"Mary!! Mr. O'Neal is here!" Allison fussed.

Mary quickly yanked her shirt down, breaking both spaghetti straps. The ruins gathered at her waist, revealing her nearly transparent bra again. "You might want to get that fixed, Mary." Pete said looking at Mary's nearly naked chest. "Very nice."

To Allison, he said. "We'll talk. Call me before you go shopping. Not before noon, I have an appointment with the Phillips Company." He gestured to her dazed daughter. "You may have to push her some. Mary seems frozen in place. And a little cold, too, though her face is red enough to catch fire." He grinned, glancing down at her rock hard nipples, shaking his head. "Gotta go. Lock up when you leave."

Allison spun to face Mary. "What were you thinking, coming in half dressed and then just standing there in that bra?"

Mary came alive again. "Mom. I swear I did not know he was here. Then, when the straps broke, I was too embarrassed to move. How can I face him tonight?" She pulled the shirt up.

"If he says nothing, just go on as if this episode never happened. Now get dressed or we will be late at the doctor's office." She pushed her daughter toward the stairs. "We have to get our prescriptions renewed this year. Now, move it."

Pete heard the last exchange as he left the building. Interesting. He wondered if Allie thought the episode maybe wasn't accidental. Time would tell.

At the Phillips Company, Mr. "Call me Dave" Phillips was a very happy man. "This place is running like clockwork, Pete, with so much less stress. It shows in the people's faces and it shows in the profits. I can even give nice bonuses this year. Thanks for everything. And I did hire my smart-assed kid. She is a marketing fiend. Now we have a website that makes sales even better."

Pete smiled, "And I never got that 'I told you so'. I hope never to get the chance. Whatever happened to that Johnson guy?"

"He took a job at a grocery store uptown. That's all I know." Dave answered. "Why do you ask?"

"I think I cost him that job, too. He insulted my live-in assistant when he found out for whom she worked. His manager neither appreciated the twit's brand of customer service, nor the loss of my business." Pete said, "We don't food shop there anymore, but my helper's daughter stops by to get chips sometimes. She hasn't seen him. If he stays gone, we will give them our business again." Pete responded. "Too bad one employee can spoil a reputation."

"Don't I know it?" Dave rejoined. "Carve it in marble. Did you just sneak that 'I told you so.' in?"

"You noticed, huh. Well, let me know if your people come up with any ideas to streamline the system. I ain't too proud to listen to the folks on the front lines."

They shook hands and parted. Pete treated himself to an early lunch. He amused himself, remembering the two revealing events and wondered how much was really accidental. And the Cobb salad was excellent.

As he was finishing the meal, Allison called. "I hope I'm not disturbing your meeting, sir, but you told me to call. Do you want to add to the shopping list?"

Pete had an idea. "Remember the night we met? Get the fixings to do it again, complete with the Sam Adams. I'm in the mood for burgers on purpose, instead of by default." He laughed, "What do you think about the show this morning?"

"Mary insists that it was accidental. I want to believe her, but I know how I was not so long ago. She is a newly minted teenager, so to speak." Allison said softly. "I told her to act normally tonight unless you mention it." Pete wondered if Mary had a new normal.

"Good. I will do the same. You both are more than employees or guests. But make sure she knows that it is my house and I make the rules." Pete stated firmly. "If I have to use a firmer hand, will that be a problem? You are her mother."

"I'm sure whatever you decide will be the right thing, sir. I have to go now. She is finished with her doctor visit. See you around four o'clock."

"Plan to eat around five. I'll rent a movie to watch afterwards. Get popcorn and sodas." He rang off before she could respond and went home.

The girls arrived on time, put things away and went upstairs to change into more casual clothes. Pete saw that Allison remembered all the details. Potato, sour cream, bleu cheese and what he ordered for the burger. He opened a beer and poured it into a mug. Allison came into the kitchen dressed almost exactly like she was that night. A black, very mini-skirt, form fitted white cotton blouse and low black heels. "You remembered." Pete complimented. "I would feel like a lucky guy if a beautiful woman dressed that way for me. Too bad the manager made the girls do it."

"Your dinner was the last one I served. The boss complained when he saw me sitting with a customer, so I quit on the spot. The costume was easier. He made all the staff wear this or something similar when on the clock." She admitted. "The memories came back quickly. It was kind of fun to dress up. I can do this more often."

"If you want to dress the part, I might see a French maid costume in your future." Pete grinned.

"I can do that if you tell me to." She blushed and averted her eyes. "It is your house." Allison whispered.

"So, did you explain things to Mary?" Pete changed the subject slightly.

"I did tell her to be more careful and that it was in the end your house, your rules. We will have to see if it had any effect. I advised her to dress tonight as if it was a date, but at home. I don't know what she chose to wear, but I asked her to finish dressing before she came downstairs."

Mary finally made her grand entrance, maybe more grand than she realized. Then again, maybe less grand than she hoped. She wore a pair of very tight, very short shorts. There was no hint of a panty line. She answered Pete's raised eyebrows with. "It's my first date. I don't know the dress code."

On top was thin pink four-button sweater. The first and last buttons were not closed and the fit was tight enough to show the absence of a bra. Allison just rolled her eyes. "Lets make dinner. Mary, you build a salad. The parts are in the crisper. I'll patty the burgers and nuke the potatoes. You," directed at Pete, "are in charge of enjoying your Sam Adams."

"I can do that with the best of them." Pete happily declared. "But I will toast the buns." Everyone got busy and soon they were munching away as if two of them were not dressed as sexy as possible. Pete, when not looking at Allison's legs and ass, was watching Mary's titties move around under her sweater. He did manage to eat dinner.

"Since it's our first 'date at home', I insist that both of you join me in a beer. I know Mary is under age, but it is her first date and I won't let her drive." Pete laughed. "It will be our secret."

"If you say so, sir." Allison relented rather easily. "It's OK by me. But, Mary might want to start with hard lemonade instead. It is not as bitter as a Sam. I'll have one, too."

"Goody!" Mary whooped. "I'll get them." She ran to the refrigerator, her butt cheeks peeking out, boobs jiggling as much as their size and firmness allowed.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.