My Daughter - Cover

My Daughter

by Orange Sasquatch

Copyright© 2013 by Orange Sasquatch

Incest Sex Story: This is part one in the expansion of my story, "A Family Fantasy." It is the setup.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   .

I had just gotten home after work. I was almost looking forward to spending some time alone in the house. My daughter and son, Danielle and Isaac, were supposed to be at friends' houses until dinner. My oldest daughter, Shawn, would probably be at Lindsey's house, like she often was. That meant I could go home and use the big TV in the family room to beat off. Normally I wouldn't have to resort to such solitary means of orgasm, but my wife was away on a three week road trip for her company. This was only week one. I was already stir-crazy from masturbation.

I went into the kitchen to get a beer to drink while I jacked off when I noticed an open book on the table. Shit, is one of the kids home? On closer examination the book was a diary, Shawn's diary. Maybe she just left it out.

Well, when you find your daughter's diary left open on the kitchen table, what are you supposed to do? It was open to a very recent entry. Curiosity got the better of me.

"Dear Diary,

I've been having more fantasies about my father. And these fantasies aren't like the past ones either. Before it was always mom and dad having sex and I was watching. This most recent fantasy was about me and dad. No mom involved. My pussy was getting so wet just thinking about my dad pounding his cock into me, like that time I saw him with mom. He was fucking her with such passionate abandon. God it's getting me hot right now. Gonna go jill off. Ttyl."

Whoa, I thought. Is this for real? I hoped it wasn't. That isn't normal is it? I turned the page to see the next entry.

"Dear Diary,

Today I did something really exciting. I actually spied on my dad. He was outside doing yard work and I knew he would be getting a shower. So I went into his room and hid in the closet. When he came in and stripped off, Diary, I was in heaven. I jilled off to the idea of him catching me. He'd come to the closet to set out his clothes and he'd find me, hand in my panties, and with my "O" face. He'd ask me what I was doing and I'd tell him I was masturbating to him. Then he'd offer to give me a hand and we'd fuck. God it was sooo thrilling. I might just have to spy on him again. Maybe I can hide in there to spy on him and mom. Got to go. Ttyl."

Double whoa. I was stupefied. I turned the page and kept reading, not knowing what else to do.

"Dear Diary,

I think I am going to go insane. My dad is all I can think about when I masturbate any more. I can't cum to anything else. I actually spied on him and mom from their closet the other night. It was so different from when I saw them by accident. This time I knew what I was in for. It was AMAZING! I enjoyed watching them so much. I was able to study dad's body and see how beautifully and powerfully he moved. I gushed so much when I came in their closet. I don't think they noticed. Since then I can't cum without dad in my head (not that I'd want to). I think I might be ready to—"

I stopped reading when I heard my daughter's voice coming from up stairs.

"Daddy," she said. I waited a few seconds. Then, "Oooh, daddy." Is she moaning? I hurried upstairs, not sure what I was about to see, and certainly not prepared for what was about to happen. The door to my daughter's room was open and she was lying on her bed, head thrown back in ecstasy, moaning for me. "Oh yes, daddy." Her hand was between her legs, moving a small white vibrator around her pussy. Oh shit, my daughter's pussy. I stood in shock in her doorway as she got off. My eyes soaked in her nudity. Her brown hair was behind her head. Her nipples were standing out from her pert breasts. Her brown pubic hair was trimmed and neat. I was broken out of my stupor when I heard her call for me again. "Oh daddy," She said...

"Yes, honey?" Her hand froze, and her eyes opened. She saw me. Instead of trying to cover up, or yelling at me to get out, she simply started rubbing her pussy with the vibrator again.

"I'm glad you're home daddy." She smiled at me; actually smiled. She wouldn't take her eyes off me. She began rubbing her breast.

"Honey, we have to talk." She moaned in response. "Honey, cut that out! We need to talk now."

"Aww, dad, I was just getting started. And now that you're here I'm more than ready to go." One of my parental instincts kicked in.

"Put some clothes on and get downstairs, Right now, young lady!" Her smile turned into a frown. She removed the vibrator from her pussy and got up from her bed. She grabbed a bathrobe and started putting it on as she walked downstairs. I decided to give her a moment to cool off. I also needed to let my hard on subside. How could I get turned on by my daughter? I massaged the bridge of my nose. Alright, let's go see how to deal with this. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen where my daughter was sitting at the table. Her robe was open and her legs wide, giving me a good view of her again. "Please close your robe, honey. It'll be easier to talk about this." I quickly chose to sit down across from her, partially to hide my erection.

"Fine, daddy." She closed her robe. We sat in silence for a tense minute. "Well?" she asked. I didn't know what to say. Where do you start with something like this? I gave a sigh.

"Shawn, what's going on?" She gave me a level look.

"What do you mean, dad?"

"I mean upstairs just now, calling out for your dad while masturbating. And this," I pointed at her diary, "Spying on your mom and me. What is going on with you? Why are you doing this?" She looked down at the diary, and then looked me in the eye again.

"Because I want to fuck you, dad."

"What?" I don't think I expected her to say it so plainly.

"You heard me, dad. I want to fuck you. I want your cock inside of me. I want to feel you pounding my pussy. I want to cum in me and then eat me out afterward." She said it all with a calm voice. "I want to cum on your cock like mom does. I want to scream into a pillow as you take me from behind. I want—"

"Alright, I get the idea." I shake my head. I leaned over the table and put my hand to my forehead. We sat for another short minute. "When did all this start?"

"About a month ago. The night Lindsey slept over." I sat back in my chair and suddenly before my eyes was the living room. My wife and I had had some wine. We were on the rug in front of the fireplace. It was very romantic. The youngsters were in bed and it was late enough that Shawn and Lindsey should have been asleep too.

"What- What, Uh, did you see?"

"You know what I saw: you and mom making the beast with two backs. It was surprisingly arousing."

"Oh God, Shawn. Please tell me you didn't- how much did you see?" She turned her head and looked away, as if thinking.

"Well, I walked in as mom was asking you to eat her cream pie. I left when you were doing her doggie style afterward. I was so horny I had to get off." Once again I was shocked and didn't know where to go.

"Why did you even stay to watch? Why didn't you just leave?" I shot at her.

"I don't know dad, why did you decide to fuck mom in the middle of the living room?" she shot back. "Look, dad, it's not like it scarred me for life or anything. I like sex and I'm normal."

"Normal? A normal girl wouldn't want to have sex with her father."

"Freud would disagree. I'm a big girl, dad." Shawn stood up from the table, her robe coming undone. "Shouldn't I get a say in who I sleep with?"

"You're only sixteen. You shouldn't be sleeping with anybody." My daughter shrugged.

"Dad, c'mon, hadn't you lost your virginity by the time you were sixteen?" I didn't respond to that one.

"You still shouldn't want to sleep with your father."

"Dad, think about it. Who better to sleep with? You're a loving father. You care for me and want to see me happy. You'll always be responsible and make sure I don't get pregnant. And I know you wouldn't want me out there fucking random guys to get my fix." She walked towards me as she was speaking. "Mom's away right now, so I know you need your fix. You've only had your hand for the last week. Let me help you." I'd had enough.

"Shawn, you can have a say in who you sleep with, but they get a say too." I stood up. "You're my daughter and I love you, but I don't want to sleep with you." I didn't get the response I expected.

"I think you do." Shawn pointed at my pants. My cock was straining to get out of my dress pants. She moved closer.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.