The Devil's Pact Side-story: Rachel's Honeymoon
Chapter 2: Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Saturday Morning - Rachel is on her honeymoon with Jacob when she runs into Mark and Mary who have other ideas on how the new bride should spend her honeymoon.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   mc sex story,mc story

I woke up, confused. Where was I and who was I with?

Not my husband, that's for sure. Unless he transformed into this beautiful, blonde woman sleeping next to me. Naked, I could feel the silk sheets cool against my body and I flushed. I never slept naked. I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and the memories of last night came flooding back.

My new husband and I arrived at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel for our honeymoon, all excited for our first night together. I mean, we had spent nights together before, but our first night as man and wife was going to be just magical. And it was magical, only I spent it with Mary and her fiancee Mark, and their chauffeur, the beautiful Leah that slept next to me.

I had been so naughty and wanton last night. I'm not sure what came over me. I was just so enchanted by Mary and when she invited me up to her hotel room, how could I say no? Even my husband understood how great an opportunity it was for me. He was such a great guy to let me spend our honeymoon having fun with other people while he waited alone in the honeymoon suite. But, I would make it up to him. I was learning so many new, sexy things.

Last night was my first time with a woman and it was amazing. And my first time getting fucked from behind. I had always been a shy girl, Jacob was the first man I ever let into my bed, and that was only after he proposed. Neither of us really knew what we were doing, but our enthusiasm made up for it.

Mary sent Leah and I to the other room so that she could spend some quality time alone with Mark. "It's important," Mary told me when I started to protest, "that people who love each other spend time with just each other."

So, Leah and I retired to this room and the girl just devoured me when we came in. She made me cum so hard and so many times I forgot all about wanting to be with Mary. Then Leah showed me a few tricks to make a woman beg for more with my tongue and fingers, as I returned the favor. After all those mind blowing orgasms, we cuddled and I got lost in her hazel eyes for awhile. They reminded me so much of my Jacob's eyes. I felt the same happy thrill staring into Leah's eyes I got from staring into my husband's eyes.

Leah was so beautiful as she slept, a little blonde angel. I caressed her face and she stirred. "You dye your hair blonde so you can have fun?" I asked her, when she opened her eyes and stretched.

"Yeah," Leah said, yawning. She reached out and grabbed a lock of my hair. "You should dye your hair. You'd look stunning as a blonde. Because, honey, this brown is a little drab."

"I guess," I said, feeling a little defensive.

"And you want to have fun, right?" Leah asked with a deliciously wicked smile.

I did. That was the point of the honeymoon. To have fun. Sure, it was supposed to be with my new husband, but I was looking forward to having lots of fun. I was hoping a trip to New York City would help get me out of my shy bubble and out into the world. And so far it was working.

"C'mon, let's go dye your hair," Leah said, and pulled me up.

I wanted to protest; I liked my hair. But Leah was too insistent, pulling me along after her. She threw my discarded dress at me as she pulled on her slutty chauffeur's outfit. A short, black skirt and white bustier. Then we were in the hotel elevator and Leah was pressing me against the wall, kissing me. Her tongue was hot and wild in my mouth, her body rubbing pleasantly against me. The door opened and Leah kept right on kissing me, not caring that people would see us. I was flushing in embarrassment, trying to push her away.

"Rachel?" a startled voice asked.

I managed to push Leah off me and there was my new husband standing at the elevator doors, looking stunned. "Jacob," I squeaked as Leah started nibbling on my neck. "I ... uh ... hi."

He swallowed. "I guess you're, um, having fun then?"

"Oh, lots," I squealed. Leah's hand was at my breast, giving it a squeeze. She seemed to get more excited at being watched. My heart was racing and I was positively dripping juices from my cunt. It was strangely exhilarating being watched. Feeling bold, I slid my hand up Leah's skirt and felt her naked ass and gave it a squeeze. "Are you getting in the elevator, honey?"

"Um, no, I'll get the next elevator, Rach," my husband said and I almost felt guilty, but I remembered that Mary told me not to feel guilty last night.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow," I called as the doors started to close. "I have some neat things to show you. Love you."

"He's cute," Leah giggled, nibbling at my chin. "Have you guys ever had a threesome?"

"No," I flushed. "We're very ... boring I guess."

"You weren't boring when you grabbed my ass," Leah whispered. "You were a naughty little vixen."

I smiled, I guess I was a naughty little vixen. I had always fantasized about being a wild, sexually adventuresome girl when I would be all alone in my bed masturbating. The exact opposite of my real, boring self. When Mary and Mark claimed me for the weekend, it was like I had been given a free pass to be that wild self. To experience my fantasies before I went back to Jacob and my boring self.

So I kissed Leah, making out with her the entire elevator ride down, even when a family of three got in the elevator. I didn't care. I was the new Rachel. The parents were trying to shield their fourteen year old son from watching us make out. It was so thrilling, the lust shining in the teenage boy's eyes, an erection bulging his tight shorts. I did that to him, I thought, as Leah's tongue probed my mouth, I made that boy horny. I was breathless and flushed when we reached the lobby. There was a small boutique and we picked up some blonde hair dye, charging it to Mark and Mary's room.

"They're rich," Leah explained, "they won't even notice it on the bill. When your some rich person's plaything, you need to take advantage of the situation."

"Do you play with rich people often?" I asked.

"I drive a limo and I'm hot," she said archly. "Mark and Mary would not be the first clients that have taken me to bed." She paused and laughed, a wickedly naughty laugh. "Or the back of my limo."

Leah was right, I thought as I looked into the mirror. We had just finished up dying my hair and I looked gorgeous as a blonde. The golden hair framed my round face beautifully and made my brown eyes seem so dark and sexy. I pursed my lips and cocked my head and gave the mirror the most smokiest gaze I could.

Leah was pressed up behind me, her naked breasts rubbing against my back. "Umm, you look so scrumptious." Her face appeared above my shoulder as she hugged me. In the mirror we were two blonde, beautiful woman. Her face was so angelic, with these lush lips I just wanted to kiss.

So I did, turning in the embrace and kissing her on the lips. My heart was beating so fast. Leah was so beautiful and fun and everything I always fantasized about being. She let her clients fuck her in the back of limos and would go to clubs and party and have sex with men or women in bathrooms. Complete strangers. "It's just fun," she giggled, "having a complete stranger make you scream in pleasure in the men's room." I wanted to experience all that before I went back to Jacob and became boring again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.