The Bob Claus
Prologue

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - What if an Army paratrooper, making a jump on Christmas Eve landed on Santa, instead of the ground? What if Santa became unconscious in the process? Somebody else would have to finish the route, that's what. And who better than the man who caused the problem in the first place? But he'd need a little help. What does a paratrooper know about being Santa, after all? Who would you send with him? Would it be a beautiful, sexy, blond, elf girl? Of course it would. This is a Lubrican story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

SSG Robert Collins did what thousands of other young paratroopers had done before him. He stood up, hooked up, and shuffled to the door.

The cold December wind was hurtling past the door, but Bob didn't care. It was Christmas Eve. Most of the other men had complained that they had to make a jump on Christmas Eve, but it was no big deal to Bob. His grandmother was the last of his family, and she'd died just before he joined the Army. Besides, all they had to do was hit the ground, assemble, and they would all be released. And Christmas in Germany was just as manic and lit up as it was in America. Plus there seemed to be a little less commercialism. At least in Bob's opinion. There was still plenty of time to enjoy Christmas Day.

The way he thought about it, his Christmas present was from the Army. It was the leap that would suspend him in the sky, as if he was flying. He was going to get to do another jump, and nobody else in the world would give him that for Christmas.

It was magical, hanging from the shrouds, especially at night, when once the plane left, everything was silent except for the wind through the lines. Sometimes the canopy fluffed a bit, but basically he was alone in a peaceful world in which there were stars, scattered both above him, and below, on the surface of the Earth.

He had been a little melancholy during the Christmas season, being in a country far away from that of his birth. But the jump was going to make up for that.

Hell. He had to be honest. He would have begged to make this leap from the safety of a plane into the empty, night sky. It was jump number one hundred. It was a personal milestone. But best of all ... it was a jump.

He saw the man in front of him leap, and saw the static line whip against the edge of the door as if it was a ribbon of iron and a huge electro magnet had just been turned on. Then he felt the slap on his back, and the jumpmaster's yelled "Go!" and he leapt.

There was the jerk of the static cord pulling his chute. Then there was the jerk of the chute opening.

Then, only four seconds later, impossibly, he slammed into the ground.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.