Me and My Zapper - Cover

Me and My Zapper

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young man invents a device to induce intense arousal in unsuspecting women but he has to face up to the consequences of his dangerous tool.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   mc sex story,mc story

I spoke at length with Rebecca and Maisie, and eventually I sat Eva down and told her the truth about the zappers. I was expecting her to scream at me, but after disbelief, then showing her the devices in action, and then admitting how I had used my invention, she was overcome with emotion that I would still be willing to stand by her; she reasoned I could ensnare any girl I wanted.

As strange as it may sound, I didn't want "any" girl. Her self-esteem was clearly low, but I promised her I did like her, and we curled up on the sofa and watched Juno together. I liked the ending comment in the film about the main character falling in love with the male lead, after they had sex and had a baby. I suggested that maybe that could happen with us, and she didn't disagree but I guessed it was quite a lot to take in.

She surprisingly told me that if she stayed, she needed to make sure that I fitted the zappers to her bedroom. I looked at her, and she giggled. "Sex is unbelievable when I've been hit!" I laughed but she was serious, and a couple of days later, she moved all of her belongings into my private rooms, much to Maisie and Rebecca's approval. I think they liked the idea of me settling down, or just taking responsibility for my actions with the zapper, but Eva was a lot of help in the hotel and got on well with everyone.

Maisie started dating a vet a few weeks after we opened, and told me that their first date was improved with the help of my invention. Her eyes twinkled as she spoke and she bit her lip. "I left it on all night," she whispered with a giggle. "He was a stallion," she added before skipping off to her private quarters.

Eva started to show her pregnancy after another couple of months and in a desperate attempt to build bridges with her family, we invited her parents and brother for a meal at the hotel one Monday night when the hotel was closed to guests. They accepted begrudgingly, and Eva spent days panicking about everything, although threatening to zap her usually brought her attention back to the present and when, on the day they were due to arrive my threats didn't work, actually zapping her with the portable implement and then licking her to a hurricane-sized climax while the prawns sizzled next to us, did!

Eva was a good cook, and her family were treated to an amazing meal cooked by my young lady. We decided it would be better to present myself as an entrepreneur and Rebecca was presented as our "staff" while Maisie was my business partner. Eva's parents refused to discuss the night at their restaurant and gave Rebecca a dirty look when she served us dinner in the dining room, but her brother had no problems with us and Maisie was an excellent host with her veterinary boyfriend, moving awkward conversations along nicely when required.

I was quizzed, as I expected to be. What did I want to do with Eva? Why was I interested in a pregnant teenager? Would I look after her? Would I be marrying her? I avoided most of them, and Eva was very anxious as she saw her "boyfriend" get interrogated by her parents. I wanted to remind them that they threw their daughter onto the streets a few weeks previous so sudden bouts of concern was hypocritical but this would not have helped relations.

Instead, after five amazing courses, the seven of us retired to the bar and Rebecca brought out a tray of espresso coffees while I poured a handful of drams of malt whisky: her father approved wholeheartedly. "How's things?" Rebecca whispered as she helped me carry the spirits to the table.

"OK, I think," I muttered. "Still a bit frosty towards me." Rebecca giggled.

"If only they knew." Fortunately they didn't know the truth and I settled in my seat with my arm around my "girlfriend:" we still weren't really sure what we were, other than parents-to-be and very regular lovers.

And then I felt it: a powerful pulse of lust and arousal, and both Eva and I spun around to look at the bar to look at Rebecca, grinning wildly at us. She shrugged, as Eva's family grabbed their crotches in shock and fear. Eva knew exactly what our business partner had done, as did Maisie, but four members of our party were shocked at feeling incredibly aroused, without any obvious explanation.

"We better be going," her mother cried and almost pushed the table over as she got up from her seat, unsettling a tray of drinks. She gulped as Eva's father pushed her back into her chair and let his hands wander. "Not again," she begged. "Please and ... oh's that great!" He chuckled.

I looked at Maisie, already dragging her partner towards the door and then caught sight of an almost-naked Rebecca, dressed in just suspenders, stockings and a holding a pink dildo in her hand. She smiled at Eva's squirming brother as she slotted her six-inch dong into a harness and giggled as his eyes widened. "I know just what you like," she teased and grabbed his hand. "I saw, remember!"

Eva and I watched transfixed as the sexy entrepreneur kissed the anxious man and coated her pink phallus in lubricant; Eva found it sexy and my fingers found the waistband of her knickers. She slouched in her seat, groaning as I pushed her skirt over her pregnant belly and removed her unnecessary garments to allow me access to her soaking crotch.

Her parents were already undressed: the fingers of Eva's middle-aged father a blur as he massaged his wife's cunt with passionate thrusting. She squealed and groaned, yelling loudly into the room as her partner brought her to her first climax, causing her to squirt dramatically into the lounge.

We had designed the room to allow for bodily fluids from passionate couples to spill, and the remnants of her orgasm pooled on the wipe-clean surfaces; many evenings had ended with one or more couples fucking in the lounge and a squirting woman was a normal occurrence for our establishment.

I gulped as Eva removed my trousers and her firm grip replaced my boxer shorts around my cock; I pressed harder on my teenage lover's clit, swirling her slippery pearl around my finger and watching her sigh and groan in delight, every time I touched her. I loved the guilty sparkle of her innocent eyes, the heave of her distended belly and engorged breasts, and the sapid aroma of her delicious sex. I adored her groans, uncontrollably lustful, as she couldn't stop my fingers swirling over her sensitive button.

She looked so devilishly sexy, yet youthfully pure, with her skirt hitched to her waist and her discarded knickers lying on the table. She squealed as her muscles tightened and she slid her hand over the head of my cock, saturated in pre-cum. I stared into her eyes for a moment, as her thumb massaged my most sensitive of areas and watched as she threw her head against the back of the leather sofa, shuddering as my sodden fingers worked her bare cunt into a vocal, powerful climax.

Her unmistakable squeals were matched by her mother, several feet away, bent over a table as the young lady's father rammed his cock into the middle-aged woman. She swore lustfully, mixing her languages, as the naked pair fucked brazenly and passionately.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.