Me and My Zapper - Cover

Me and My Zapper

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young man invents a device to induce intense arousal in unsuspecting women but he has to face up to the consequences of his dangerous tool.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   mc sex story,mc story

I couldn't leave Rebecca with Elsie, especially after what had just happened, so we fled out the back door and sprinted across the small cul-de-sac to my car, as Elsie's

well-fucked sister staggered through the front door arguing vociferously with her husband. We made haste towards my house but Rebecca really wasn't finished with her arousal and we had to stop at a lay-by for another fuck, with a dozen orgasms gripping her slight frame.

I wanted an explanation from Maisie, who was waiting expectantly to see me as I burst into the lounge. "Who's that?" She asked abruptly as Rebecca entered the room behind me.

"Rebecca. And she knows all about it," I replied, equally as curtly, although my brusque response did not faze my young lodger. "Seriously, she knows what it can do."

"You fucked her then?" She enquired with raised eyebrows as we sat down. "We need privacy, send her home."

"No," I snapped and looked at Maisie. "Just tell me why you did what you did." I glanced at Rebecca. "We want to know."

Maisie gulped, but I looked at her with a steely glance and she relented with an aggrieved sigh. She rubbed her hands, taking a small pouch from her handbag and putting it on the table. "Your friends. Well, your sister's friends, are very rich people. Very, very rich people," she explained with a mischievous grin. "The sort of people who would pay big money to prevent a tape of their wives performing utter debauchery, filmed from a public footpath, from falling into the wrong hands. Well, from staying in mine."

I groaned. "Blackmail! Maisie, that's illegal!" I exclaimed, but the little minx have a little Gallic shrug of her shoulders and a cheeky grin.

"Not at all. I just offered them a chance to buy exclusive rights to Wanton Wives Dirty Debauchery, Volume One, before I put it on the open market. And the opening bid was £5,000 each, but they will go higher. Much higher as they were very keen for their wives antics not to make it for public consumption." I gulped but she cocked her head at me, and passed me a tatty piece of paper. I scowled as I unfurled the A4 sheet, and she licked her lips. "23 couples were there, that little hotel is just under £250,000." She shrugged and looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes. "It's in the middle of nowhere, and a bit run down, but it'll be perfect. I reckon I get ten grand each from the people, plus a bank loan and..."

"For what?" Rebecca and I interrupted simultaneously as I glanced at the brunette.

Maisie sighed. "Imagine this," the young lady said, articulating her plan with animated hands and a cheeky grin. "That's a ten bed hotel. A couple of rooms for us, so eight couples. The couples arrive at 3pm. The women have massages while the men get 'lessons in seduction and sex, ' before they are brought together in togas for a romantic meal full of aphrodisiacs. Then as they finish their food, we turn on the zappers built into the hotel wall or lights, and rooms. And we turn them on every half hour for a minute through the night. It's in the middle of nowhere so we can have them fucking in the garden and call it The Lovers' Hotel. Every frustrated guy will have his wife booked in and we can say it was the seduction lessons and the aphrodisiacs that did it. You said you wanted to use your invention, it's the only safe way."

"But to make it worthwhile it would have to be pretty expensive," I muttered as Rebecca picked up the tatty A4 paper from my grasp. I was wondering how we would fill the rooms; promises to make your partner sexually excited would be fraught with problems and cynicism.

Maisie chuckled. "Easy. You don't get laid, we don't get paid. That's one hell of a guarantee! We will have the money, I just need a couple more things." Her eyes looked at Rebecca and sniffed. "I need to draw up a contract for Katie and her neighbours, a contract for us, 50/50. And I also need to find a zapper that works on men." I groaned, but Maisie was insistent that to be fair she needed to dose up men with lust at the same time the women got a hit, although I thought that enhancing the male libido was completely unnecessary.

I slept on the couch that night while Rebecca slept in my bedroom and Maisie tasked our new friend and I with the creation of the male zapper the following day; my invention of the female equivalent was accidental. In fact, my neighbour and her teenage daughter had been my guinea pigs as I played with the exact frequencies, and I am sure if either of their partners knew, I would be bought many drinks; they became rampantly insatiable for many weekends as I zapped them repeatedly from the other side of the fence!

I never worked out why my zapper worked on women, and speculated it vibrated key anatomy inside of them or mimicked female arousal in the brain, but I sat myself naked in front of Rebecca, and a bunch of gadgetry connected to a computer, that would try hundreds of waveforms, frequencies and combinations together. This was a million-to-one shot, but it was the only idea I had.

We soon got bored, and after two hours we were barely any closer to reaching the male frequency when I felt something; a tingle in my loins, and called out. Rebecca stopped my computer script and began to adjust the computer, watching as my erect cock sparked into life. She giggled as it twitched and a drop of pre-cum pooled on the surface.

I had showed Rebecca how to use the program and she continued to fire similar frequencies at me, but very little extra happened; I would feel a mild excitement, and a small accumulation of pre-cum, and as we broke for lunch, I could tell that Rebecca was underwhelmed. It was dull work, staring a stranger's cock and fiddling with the buttons on a computer.

"Add a brown noise," I suggested as we sat down, our enthusiasm renewed by a break, ham sandwiches and cheap supermarket tea. "At 19.94Hz." She looked at me, a little surprised by the sudden excitement in my eyes and I raised a smile. "The female frequency is over-layed by that, I wonder." I had to help her with the utility on the computer, and sat in front of the machine, wondering and excited.

And then I felt it. A powerful tingling in my cock that grew in intensity, it was as if I had a young lady's lips encased around my testicles and sucking them with relentless abandon. It was powerful, magical and I gasped. My mind filled with sexual fantasies and lustful thoughts as I gripped the arm of the chair, staring at my erect cock, twitching with rampant excitement.

Pre-cum gushed from the end of my dick: clear, vicious liquid running over my glans and down my shaft, and Rebecca giggled, watching me panting and gasping as I gazed longingly at my erection; it looked bigger than usual and then stared at the sexy woman standing by the computer.

She looked incredible, and she coyly flicked her hair. I was going to have her. I devour her slit and make her come repeatedly until her bones shook and her soul professed undying love for my tongue. And then I was going to fuck her, ram my cock deep into her well lubricated hole and powerfully thrust her cunt to several orgasms until I came inside of the young vixen.

"Are you OK?" She asked, with a cocked head and a slight scowl. I nodded, shedding my T-Shirt before I stood up and moved towards her. "Ehhh ... you have a weird look and ... oh shit!" Rebecca stepped back and pulled a zapper from her pocket, staring at me with a giggle. "I hoped I might need this," she muttered and aimed it at herself.

In my mind she had no need to press the zapper, she was already going to get several orgasms if she wanted them, but afterwards I knew why: she wanted to be as aroused and as stimulated as me, and if the male orgasms when dosed on lust was anywhere like as powerful as the female climaxes I had seen then I was going to be in for a cracking afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.