Me and My Zapper - Cover

Me and My Zapper

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man invents a device to induce intense arousal in unsuspecting women but he has to face up to the consequences of his dangerous tool.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   mc sex story,mc story

Maisie crossed her arms and stared at me; she was angry. "I make specialist receivers and transmitters," I told her. "It's only a garage operation but I..."

"For getting men to force women to have sex with them! That's disgusting!"

I shook my head quickly in disagreement. "No. It's only me that uses that device," I promised her, and took a slice of the breakfast toast I had put on the dining table. "That's my hobby."

"Hobby!" She cried in disbelief. "You've ruined my life!"

"Nonsense," I snorted and took a deep breath. "I just get women to live out their secret desires. They get enjoyment and..."

"I have lost my job. I was already two months in arrears and my Dad is best friends with the landlord. I haven't answered my phone as I know what they will say. So, tell me, how have you not fucked up my life?" She shouted aggressively and shook her head.

"Because I will pay you more than you did as a waitress, I will give you a skilled job and I will give you bed and board," I offered; more out of guilt than anything else. She shook her head and told me that she didn't trust me, but after a few minutes discussing her options – and the threat of a landlord's eviction notice – she relented and agreed to move in the following day, if I would surrender my zapper to her.

"Because it's fucking dangerous," she cried and gestured towards the device I had put on the table to show her. "If you point that at a paedophile or a rapist, what's going to happen?"

"I only point it at women," I promised but she rightly scoffed at my excuse; I had not considered these eventualities before. "OK, how should I use it?"

"You shouldn't," she hissed, and scoffed at my objections: it did no harm and it gave people a way to live out their fantasies. A smile emerged on her face as she listened to my excuses. "I guess it is OK if you know the person and they were going to have sex with you anyway." She sighed and crossed her arms. "I can see it does have a use. I mean, it did make me very horny. And I have never come as hard as I did. With that thing."

I smirked and went to pick up the device, but she snatched it from under my grasp. "Oi."

"You can have it back when you can be trusted," she said in a patronising voice. "And I know just the date for you." Her eyes sparkled as she put my toy into her pocket, and flicked some crumbs on her top, onto the floor. "I wonder if Annie is free tonight?" I was concerned by her gleeful grin and her sudden helpful demeanour but was ushered out of the small kitchen to "work" while Maisie set me up with her friend and made preparations for her moving in.

The rules, as agreed, was that we would meet at the pub and then returned to her flat. While Maisie would retain the zapper, she would only push it if I agreed. I was slightly perturbed by her abrupt bout of understanding, but she assured me that Annie was a lovely girl who had recently separated from her husband because of sexual differences and was a like a firework - "explosive material just waiting for that spark."

She didn't lie, as Annie was gorgeous, a few inches shorter than me at around 5ft6in but well proportioned and gloriously curvy. She had a wicked smile and hugged my chaperone as we entered the small inn, and I bought us all drinks. She had a slight Irish tilt to her voice that oozed mysterious intrigue, and seemed excited throughout our meal.

There was a permanent smile and unyielding enthusiasm about getting home and she happily rubbed the back of my hand as I finished my coffee. Every time the conversation edged towards sex, Maisie steered it away and I was a little suspicious, but she whispered that we all knew why we had met and she didn't feel comfortable talking about it so brazenly.

I was feeling ambiguous. There was something Maisie and Annie were not telling me, but the small alcohol intake had dulled my inhibitions, and the young lady grabbed my hand as we ambled back from the pub, squeezing it hard but playfully. She babbled at her friend and my lodger, but we arrived at her small bungalow after a couple of minutes and after she unlocked the door, she ran off to her bedroom.

"Well?" Maisie whispered as I removed my coat and shoes. "May I press it?" I barely thought before nodding and she grinned, wickedly. "Just one thing," Maisie warned as she pulled out a red object from her pocket. "I need you to be blindfolded." She looked at my eyebrows rising and she licked her lips. "She has a few scars from ... well I need you to if you want to get on with it!"

I sighed. "But that's..." I started, but she slipped the padded cotton over my eyes.

"Don't be a baby," she warned as she led me into the second bedroom and pushed me against the bed. I groaned and cried out as I fell face first, but had to rely on my other senses as I tumbled in the unlit world.

She giggled and my arms were pulled upwards. "What!" I cried as I felt cold metal snapping over my left wrist and then my right. "Maisie, this isn't funny. This..." I cried, shouting into the room, but was rewarded by a gag going across my mouth and stopping my speech. She pulled the blindfold from my eyes, looking over my shoulder as she roughly removed my trousers and underpants, and pushing my shirt to my shoulders to expose my back.

"Annie wants to be a dominatrix. But her husband couldn't face it so he left. But she has so many hidden desires," Maisie said gleefully and giggled at the horrified look in my eye. "This bedroom is her playground but poor Micky was too scared to come in." The scheming minx took the zapper from her pocket and rolled it around in her fingers, watching my eyes sparkle with fear. "And I can press this!"

I begged her, muffled sounds from my gag, but she ignored me and called her friend into the room. "Please," I cried. "Please, don't. Let me go. I..."

"Ssshhh," she told me as I struggled with my bindings. "You'll like it." Annie's face lit up as she looked at the sight on the bed. A half-naked man, scrabbling with fear to escape the inevitable torment. She had dressed up: now resplendent in shiny black and red latex bodice with nothing more than fishnet stockings on her lower body. My cock twitched, oblivious to the ramifications of my predicament and Maisie smiled at me. "He's lovely," she told her as her finger pressed the zapper subtly. "He said he will take whatever fantasies you have."

I cried into the gag and Annie looked at my lodger. "What he say?"

"I'll get to that," she patronised me, her finger still pressing on the button and Annie's eyes started to glaze over. "He says he wants to satisfy you. In any way you want!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.