Me and My Zapper - Cover

Me and My Zapper

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man invents a device to induce intense arousal in unsuspecting women but he has to face up to the consequences of his dangerous tool.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   mc sex story,mc story

Maisie swirled her spoon in the cheap cup of coffee; she had taken days to track down, but the star of the pub gangbang was feeling sorry for herself and she had intentionally avoided me when I found her: I had to chase her down the streets and corner her in a cheap café. "You think I'm a cheap slut," she accused me.

A smile flickered over my face and I sighed. My zapper had been unused since taking her home that night as my lust for sexual decadence had been squashed by a feeling of guilt. It was only logical that anything that messes with the levels of arousal in such a dramatic way could lead to damaging consequences, but I wanted to rectify the trouble I had caused. But to do that, I needed to find her.

"I don't," I promised as she bit her lip; my heart sank a little further.

"You do. You all do. And I can't get another job," she cried. "I got fired and who needs to employ someone who did that. I don't know what came over me."

"Half the town," I joked, but the tears streaming down her face told me that it was an unappreciated quip. "Sorry!" She gulped and I touched her hand. "That's why I wanted to find you," I added. "I want to offer you a job. Working for me."

She dropped her spoon in her coffee and wiped the wetness from her eyes with the ball of her palm, and shaking her head. "I can't," she blubbed. "I know what you want from me, and I can't do that. I don't know why I did that and ... I'm sorry!"

She pushed her chair away from the table with the back of her legs. "You did those things because it was your innermost desire," I replied, causing most of the café to turn their attention to Maisie and I, talking loudly. "You desperately wanted to play the lead role in a gangbang. And you did. That's what you fantasise about, isn't it?"

"No!" She screeched and backed away from the table, before running out of the shop. I felt the white heat stares of the other patrons and threw a ten pound note onto the table for the undrunk drinks and chased after the young lady haring down the road towards the pubs and clubs.

It took almost a quarter-of-a-mile to catch up with her, and grab her by the hand. "Listen!" I cried. "I know why you did what you did!" She gulped as she screeched at me to "let go" and pushed my hand away. "Don't you want to know why what happened, happened?" I asked as she forced my hand from her wrist; a couple of bouncers outside a club were watching the exchange eagerly and clearly wondering if they needed to intervene.

"It happened because I am a silly, stupid little slut who got too horny and..."

I pulled the zapper from my pocket. "It happened because of this," I interrupted. She gulped and bit her lip, snorting in derision. "I'll show you."

I looked around the small plaza and spied a smartly-dressed couple walking towards the club we were outside and holding hands; I gave Maisie a unreciprocated smile and aimed my zapper, pressing the button firmly on the unit.

My target stopped immediately and fidgeted. I could see the pained expression on her face, and the twinkle in her eyes. I could see the excited ambivalence in her body language and the tightening of the grip on her partner's hand. I looked at Maisie, open mouthed, as the woman dragged her partner into a side alley.

Maisie and I followed at a discreet distance, stopping when the couple reached a small church and the sounds of anxious fucking filled the night-time air. Maisie's eyes widened as we watched the two lovers engaged in frantic and wild sex, his cock balls deep into his young lady's cunt as he screamed disgusting abuse at her. "See," I whispered.

"You did that to me?" She muttered and shook her hand. "No, I don't believe you." I gulped and reached for the zapper in my pocket, before pointing it surreptitiously towards her in the bleak darkness of the small cemetery.

She gulped and looked at me, the moment I pressed the button; her eyes torn from the rampant fucking the couple were engaged upon on a small bench. She sighed, before looking at me with a confused expression on her face and groaned as I showed her the zapper in my hand. "You did do it," she cried and slapped me on the face, before reaching for her crotch. "You fucking bastard!"

"Yeah sorry," I muttered, watching as her fingers delved into the waistband of her trousers. "You need any help?" I asked, a smile creeping across my face.

"No," she cried; her call was loud enough to echo in the graveyard but the couple were unmoved. "Not from..."

My fingers replaced hers in her knickers and eyes melted; all resistance disappeared instantly and she spluttered, leaning back against the tree behind us. She pawed at my shorts, desperately trying to find my cock hidden safely within my clothing. "You utter bastard," she moaned as she panted breathlessly. "You..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.