Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 58

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

And so, the call went out.

"Assemble the Security Council. The Nations of the Democratic Peoples Republic of China, France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom, United States of America, the Princessapality, Chad, Chile, Ukraine, Luxembourg, South Korea, The Republic of China, Estonia and Canada.

Since the United States and the Princessapality are the countries in question, the Chair will entertain nominations for temporary replacements. The Chair recognizes New Zealand." New Zealand has always denied entry to United States Navy vessels with nuclear capacity. The video had been particularly disgusting.

"The delegation from New Zealand nominates Indonesia." Indonesia was nominated because they had little trust in America after treatment during the Pacific War.

"Indonesia ... do I have a second? The Chair recognizes Argentina."

Argentina has exhibited animosity towards the US since that country denied the Argentine Navy spare parts for their A-4's during the Falklands war. There was a smattering of applause from other countries with American aircraft but no spare parts.

"Seconded"

"Indonesia has been nominated and seconded. Master at Arms? Record that Indonesia has been nominated and seconded. The Chair recognizes Ecuador."

"The delegation from Ecuador nominates Denmark." This was an unsubtle dig at Denmark ... Denmark attends, sides with the US but seldom participated in UN business.

"Denmark withdraws." There was a round of laughter.

"Denmark withdraws. The Chair recognizes Germany." Germany takes shit from no one!

"The delegation from Germany nominates Herzegovina."

"Herzegovina has been nominated ... do I have a second."

Hands from the entire assembly raised.

"Herzegovina has been seconded. Master at Arms? Record that Herzegovina has been nominated and seconded. The Chair recognizes The Bahamas,"

And so it went, nominations and seconds until there were no more hands. Sixty member Nations have never served on the Security Council. Then the voting began. It continued until the two open Council seats were finally filled. Nevis and Saint Kitts and Ecuador were the choice of least resistance ... nobody wanted to fuck with the US or Junior.

"Notice is hereby given that the Security Council of the United Nations shall convene at the Hague one month from today. Will someone inform the United States that the International Tribunal will be adjudicating?

"Now, Princess Wendolyn..." The Secretary shut down his microphone, he wanted a private chat.

"Junior, please, Mr. Secretary. My mother is the Princess and always will be."

"Junior, then. What's it like to travel in the past?"

"It was a gas, Mr. Secretary, until about a week ago."

"I think I might understand."

The Secretary was from a country that was involved with a separatist movement and his eldest son was a devotee of the resistance. The Americans had sent in 'Advisers' and almost immediately his son had been killed by a .50 calibre round from a Barrett sniper rifle. There was no proof but ... the Secretary had been less than cooperative.

Junior agreed, "I think you might. Our problem is that we were a fly caught between a very careful mouse and an elephant in a china shop. The elephants trunk was a touch large and damaged the mouse in the blow."

"How do you feel?"

"I'll not lie to you Mr. Secretary ... I AM pissed ... I'll stay pissed ... because I know that the President of the United States lied through her teeth, there is a very good possibility that she will be found guilty of genocide. I have a feeling that she won't stand for it and then it will be MY turn."

He looked wistful, "If you can time travel, can you go back and save your people?"

"The watches and the Powers that Be have rules, sir. If one knows the person or persons is dead ... there is no retrieval. Dead is Dead."

"I see ... I had hoped..."

"Would it harm you in any way if you were to see him? You can't be with him but I can take you to where you can observe."

"You would do that for me?"

"In a heartbeat, but if you try to talk to you while you are there your persons would meld ... I wouldn't be able to bring you back. Like, if you wanted to see him when he was a child and knew you and the boy were in a park. and suppose you were sitting on a bench watching him as he played. If you were to get too close to you ... you would become the man on the bench and I wouldn't be able to get you back. My dad did that to my dad ... it was only a day's divergence ... and according to mom they were having great sex so he probably didn't notice he was a day different ... but we're talking about years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.