Constance, Wendolyn & Company
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

"You Choose."

You choose ... isn't that part of the recognition of sentience? If one gets right down to the heart of the matter ... and keeps digging ... do we consider children people?

It takes many families ... and many governments ... years before a child is allowed a choice ... some governments never do, but in most families, the decision for decision comes between 12 and 16.

"Oh ... let her go out with him ... she's big enough to take care of herself." She wasn't.

Telling your child ... and that's part of it ... your child... "You're grounded!" is telling them they're not smart enough to make a proper decision.

What most parental units mean is, "You aren't doing your life MY way."

The government of America ... that's the one in the middle of the North American Continent ... has decided that partial sentience comes at 18. A child has learned enough about life to fight and die to promote that governments agenda ... but you can't drink. That choice doesn't come until 21.

"You might be an adult but you'll always be my kid." I reserve the right to interfere.

"You choose, Company." Pick out one of the crates, lift it, carry it out to the Penny and set it gently on deck. We recognize your right to choose. We further recognize you don't have opposable thumbs so we can tie it down ... but we're doing it as a convenience to you.

Company has never exhibited thumbs ... but then Company had never exhibited a million watt light, either. Until last night. Company had never exhibited feminine traits. Until Wendy Too fed her people food. Before Wendy there was nuclear waste.

When Connie and Junior learned how to enter Company ... was it them learning or did the UFO recognize ... something ... in the girls ... and LET them in?

The Zodiac was lowered off the stern and brought around to the companionway. They loaded up and headed off to shore. There weren't nearly as many large crocodiles observable as when they first found the base. Company had acquired a taste for raw croc tail. At the ramp, David drove the hard bottomed inflatable as far out of the water as possible and the crew pulled it the rest of the way.

Company started doing something unexpected. The visible light wasn't the only illuminating device Company possessed. Some kind of scan was soon in progress.

"This one." The UFO lifted the crate and set fit on top of the other two.

"Why that one and not one of the others?" asked Connie.

"This one doesn't have snakes."

"Good reason," said Junior. "That must mean the other crates do."

"Spiders, scorpions, mice, snakes and small crocs." Company said. "Don't worry about it ... I'll take them over the hill and dispose of the evidence." Company doesn't smile but her voice does, "They're all asleep right now ... they won't wake up."

"Thank you."

'Thank you' ... another recognition of sentience. One does not thank a machine. A machine does the job it was designed to do. People will surprise you.

"I'll just haul this out to the boat," she said and did. She was gone awhile.

Andrea was taking a break from the Goose. "You were out there awhile."

"Tie-downs..." the AI explained, "I had to figure out the tie-downs."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.