Constance, Wendolyn & Company
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

"We need to let the patches harden. Four or five hours should be sufficient," Junior said.

"Ooo. Big words, Junior," said Connie. Junior could have been offended if Connie hadn't laughed.

"Hanging around you," Junior claimed.

"I've got the generator in charging mode and hooked to the shorepower on the boat," Connie said. "What shall we do while we wait?"

"We might as well go see what David and Andrea are up to."

"Company?"

The little UFO leapt out of the basin. She was dripping in blood, "Crocktail hour," she laughed. She flew out away from the basin, opened a hatch in her belly and dumped ten or so tailless crocks in the bay. The carcasses were immediately attacked by the smaller crocks. "Ah, garbage disposal."

"Where do you put them?"

"My insides are bigger than my outside." She laughed, "Just a little something I learned from one of your television shows."

"Oooh kaay."

"What's up?"

"We'd like to go back to the seaplane base ... can we get a ride?"

It was soon done. Disembarking, they heard one engine on the Goose start to turn over.

"Looks good, David. Contact."

Lots of smoke and a few flames from the exhaust pipes and a second try. One plug fired ... another ... soon the P&W R-985 Wasp Junior was firing on all nine and spinning its Hamilton Standard prop nicely. With the generator engine running the second enging was soon running as well as the first.

"Junior," called David, "Come fly this thing."

"Yes Sir."

Andrea helped Junior in the side hatch. "You know how to fly this?" She sniffed. "You smell like ... like ... like..."

"Crocodile?"

"Is that what it is?" Andrea just got confused... "Where... ?"

"Company. She was having a cocktail hour." Junior grinned, "Blood and gore all over."

"Never mind..." Getting back on track, she asked ... again, "You DO know how to fly this?"

"Yup, Mom has one."

"What doesn't your mom have?"

"Not many jets ... yet," She paused, "David?" she yelled out the window. "Toss a couple of grenades in the bay ... that'll move the crocks."

"Why? Won't they get out of the way?"

"Nope ... it's what they did now." Junior explained, "Toss it well to the left."

That was interesting. The first grenade was taken like bait ... it made a mess but the other crocks attacked the chum. The second grenade blasted the greedy. Junior waddled the Goose off the hard and into the water. They cranked in the gear and Junior applied the throttles. They flew in circles ... splash and go ... Then it was Andie's turn. Junior was a good instructor.

Andrea was soon qualified.

"This is going to be interesting."

"Why?" Andie asked.

"Full military markings ... I can hear it all now... 'Where'd you get the Goose, ' says the Chief.

"Just a little something I found laying around, Chief."

"Hmm."

"You think this is going to cause a fuss, just wait 'til you see what I'm bringing."

"Junior," it was an admonitory.

"Elco PT boat ... fully armed ... and full of freshly patched holes. Actually ... three of them. Maybe they won't even notice the Goose."

"Junior!"

"Maybe I should have Company bring them in the middle of the night"

"Junior!"

"I knew you'd like that."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.