Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 42

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

One thing for sure, they're some kind of lucky. They started this trip with a repossessed 87 foot sloop, picked up armaments from a man named Kelly who had an island in Chesapeake Bay ... friend of David's ... and had her armed and refit in the Bahamas.

Somebody knew somebody who knew someone else and suddenly ... they were the Nevis and Saint Kitts Navy. That there was money that changed hands goes without saying.

Andrea always wanted to be an Admiral ... NOT!

Due to circumstances beyond their control, the United States Coast Guard arrested them and confiscated the boat.

Nevis and St. Kitts is a banking Nation. Their laws preclude Letters of Discovery from people who want to know.

"Your Money is Safe in St. Kitts" is practically the National Motto..."Unless you succeed in pissing us off." is an unspoken amendment to that Motto.

The Federal Alphabet Soup had begun looking for something ... except the weapons ... by which they could make the confiscation stick and really fucked the 87. The funds of American businessmen and the wife of the President of the United States were seized and held hostage. This quick lesson to the President and his wife had them scrambling to do ANY possible thing to release their funds.

The 87 foot King's Knight was unrepairable, the IRS had just confiscated a brand new one hundred and seventy-five foot ketch and ... with the National interest at the core ... it was presented ... gratis ... to Andrea as a replacement. The Nevis and Saint Kitts Ketch of War, Pretty Penny, (named after the cost and not after a girl.) was armed to the teeth and repowered with RR turbines.If she couldn't beat you she could run away.

Adventures from Florida to Panama and one hell of a Hurricane in the Pacific put the Penny in need of repairs. Hawaii was next, where they lost most of their crew ... and Junior ... and Connie.

It could be said ... and a very good case made ... that A New Old Watch and Constance, Wendolyn and Company are now the same story, but that would make for a clumsy title.


They sailed around the Tiwi Islands:

Known as 'the islands of smiles', the Tiwi Islands, are located 100 kilometres north of Darwin, where the Arafura Sea joins the Timor Sea.

The Tiwi Islands comprise Bathurst and Melville Island, and nine smaller uninhabited islands: Buchanan, Harris, Seagull, Karslake, Irritutu, Clift, Turiturina, Matingalia and Nodlaw. Almost 90% of the people living in the Tiwi Islands are of Aboriginal descent. They have occupied the Tiwi Islands for around 7,000 years.

The Tiwi Islands can only be visited on a pre-arranged tour with an Aboriginal guide and you will need a permit to visit. In this truly unique and remote part of Australia you'll experience the cultural differences between the Polynesian-influenced Tiwi people and the indigenous people of Arnhem Land just across the water.

Most of the Tiwi Islands population live in the settlements of Wurrumiyanga; Pirlangimpi (Garden Point) and Milikapiti (Snake Bay) on Melville Island.

The Tiwi Islands have few tourist facilities. There is no car hire and very few places to stay with the exception of a couple of remote fishing lodges. The Tiwi Islands are renowned for their excellent fishing. You can stay at one of the fishing lodges or join a deep-sea fishing expedition.

Take the opportunity to buy unique Tiwi Island arts and crafts which include batik and silk-screened clothing, woven bangles, painted shells, wood carvings and pottery of high quality. Many of the wood carvings by the Tiwi people depict birds from Tiwi mythology, which have sacred meanings. Some excellent examples are displayed in the Mission Heritage Gallery on Bathurst Island. At Tiwi Designs art centre local artists create, showcase and sell their works.

One of the Tiwi Islands most famous crafts are 'pukamanis', which are richly decorated burial poles that tower up to three metres high. Burial sites marked with pukamani poles are dotted across the islands, adding splashes of colour to the landscape. At the Patakijiyali Museum in Wurrumiyanga you can learn about the history of the Tiwi Islands and its people.

Along the coastline of the islands you'll find rainforests, sandy deserted beaches and secluded waterfalls and rock pools. The remote location of the islands has created a home for plants and animals found nowhere else in the world. The islands are home to the world's largest breeding colony of Crested Terns as well as a large population of endangered Olive Ridley turtles. The seas and estuaries around the islands are also home to saltwater crocodiles.

(Found on Google)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.