Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 39

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Having a baby is the greatest thing ever ... and the worst. There aren't a lot of trips to the hospital that start with an Avon ride to the pier. Andrea's pre-natal physician recommended Royal. Royal just happened to be on the NORTH side of town andy the Penny was on the SOUTH side.

Junior did her part ... she radioed for a cab ... and worried.

The taxi ride was very fast. The taxi driver had delivered before and really- really- really, didn't want to do it again.

The Royal Darwin Hospital has approximately 363 beds and more than 1700 staff and provides a broad range of services in all speciality areas to the Darwin urban population as well as serving as a referral centre to the Top End of the Northern Territory, Western Australia and South-East Asia. The Top End population serviced by the hospital is approximately 150,000.

Royal Darwin Hospital is the largest teaching hospital in the Northern Territory and is also recognized as Australia's National Critical Care and Trauma Response Centre.

Royal Darwin Hospital is affiliated with the Flinders University of South Australia and the University of Sydney in NSW. The association with Flinders University allows the hospital to engage teaching staff and thereby enhance its available expertise in wide-ranging fields.

Royal Darwin Hospital also has links with Charles Darwin University to provide teaching and clinical experience for nursing students.

Royal Darwin Hospital participates in research projects in a variety of fields with the Menzies School of Health Research, which is located in the world-class Combined Health Building on the hospital campus.

The hospital's vision is to be recognized locally, nationally and internationally as a centre of excellence for the provision of high quality healthcare to the community and to fulfill its role as the National Critical Care and Trauma Response Centre.

She was just about three weeks early and her chosen delivery doctor just happened to be vacationing in Bali ... which is fairly normal operational procedure for child birth. When the doctor thinks they have time ... they don't. Just another adjunct to Murphy.

Everything came out well ... normal vaginial birth with very little tearing ... well, except for threats of emasculation of parties of the second part by parties of the first part. Andrea crushed David's fingers and left huge bruises on thighs and biceps.

"WE" Puff puff.

"Push, dear."

Puff puff.

"A little more"

" ... ARE" Pant -pant- Puff -Puff.

"You're doing great, Andrea."

" ... NEVER" Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh.

" ... DOING" "NUNNNG"

" ... THIS"

"Big push!"

" ... AGAINNNNN ARRRGGGHHH."

"Oh god ... he's so sweet," Andrea said in a very awed and quiet voice, "Are you pleased, David."

"Hell yes!! All the proper equipment? You bet!" Since David was sure he was never going to have the chance to do another ... and probably never have sex again ... this one was perfect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.