Constance, Wendolyn & Company
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Junior waltzed into the salon. She was wearing an interesting swimsuit.

"Where on earth?..." Andrea wanted to know.

"Perth." Ah, the definitive. Perth ... white sand beaches, one design sailboats, tall women, nude beaches.

"Girls wear that?"

"Yeah ... and this at least covers ... What some of them wear?" Junior blushed.

"Well ... that'll turn heads." Andrea thought, 'Mens And women's.'

"Good ... I hope so."

"I see you've grown into your mother's estate," Andrea was referring to Princess Wanzor Austin ... Too was artfully arranged. "Ah ... If you're going to wear that... ?" Andrea made a show of looking down.

"Yes," Junior matched her hair color ... and there was quite a bit ... for just fifteen. "I need to do something about that ... the idea makes me nervous."

Andrea leaned her elbow on the chart table and rubbed her upper lip while cupping her chin with her thumb. "Want some help?"

"Please." The excess of nether hair was why Junior was here. This swimwear was so tiny, there was no room for a landing strip. A razor wielded by hands that nicked leg fuzz on occasion couldn't be trusted with skin that sensitive.

Andrea had thought Junior couldn't get any more red in the face ... the blush deepened and spread to the tops of her breasts. The suit was thin enough she could tell.

"What happens when that ... suit ... gets wet?" Andy asked.

"The ones I saw at the beach? They sorta disappear ... mostly."

"What is your mom going to say?"

"Oh ... it was her idea."

"She was here?"

"She still is." There is that about Time Travelers ... when they want to go ... they go. When ever they go, they're never gone more than seconds, no matter how long they stay.

"She and Daddy took a Perth vacation," Junior giggled. "She bought three of these for herself. This one is positively modest. You know what she looks like."

Andrea agreed, Too looked like a short Penthouse centerfold. "Yeah ... like she had the twins when she was five and you when she was seven." Too looked like she was a very well kept twenty-three ... even though she was fifty ... or so she claimed.

Junior got a little confidential, "The trick she played on daddy ... You know those old lady swimsuits ... the ones with ruffle skirts and look like they're made of army tent material?"

Andrea nodded, "Yeah ... a green girdle with a little skirt."

"That's what she had on the hanger she was carrying when she came in the beach house. You would not believe the number of second hand stores we had to shop before she found it!

"David was drinking iced tea in the screen room. He saw the suit when she came in the door. She bragged about finding a swimsuit that matched her age. She held that awful suit up and showed him the front and how thick it was and the color that set off her hair and on and on.

"She kept talking until he got bored and took a big drink."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.