Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 33

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

The town knew the Penny was going to sea. Of course, everybody thought it was going to be a sail around the islands off shore. If they only knew.

The marina was lined with people and well-wishers. Speed boats were cavorting around the boat. The Pennies were a popular bunch. They threw good parties and brewed great beer. They wouldn't loan anyone money though. They paid good wages for quality goods. and they tipped.

So, the crew met in the salon. Everyone was wearing the Nevis and St. Kitts Pretty Penny teeshirt ... with the CREW on the back. There had been a couple of days or familiarization with the boat and rigging ... the old sailors were impressed with the efficiency of the girls. David? David was David ... a veteran of the Merchant Marine during the war ... sunk three times by U Boat torpedoes, he was as much a warrior as any of them.

"Is everybody up to speed?" Junior asked the crew. Junior had done a lot of the work over the past couple of days.

Everyone nodded.

"You all know what to expect?" This part was the killer ... they all knew where and when they were going ... and why. "Let's go, then."

Chief Sanchez switched gears from family friend to Chief of the Boat. "Captain Austin? Sir?"

"I hate it when I'm sir," grouched David.

The Gaffer commented, "Me too. The hardest part about war is sending your friends some place you wouldn't go ... if you had a choice. But you don't. You have your duty."

"But you don't, Duty calls," David agreed. "That's how my cover got burnt ... going places I shouldn't." He clapped his hat to his head. He spoke to the third person on the bridge, "Leading Seaman?"

"Aye, aye, Sir." Mick was handling the 'talker.'

"Chief? We're ready."

Sanchez hit the intercom button, he tootled his bosuns pipe, 'General Call, ' warning the crew that an announcement was coming. He then piped 'Still, ' warning the crew to be silent. He put the pipe in his breast pocket and said to the intercom, "Attention on deck. Attention on deck, Attention to orders."

Captain Austin announced, "Now hear this, Now hear this. Assemble the special sea and anchor detail. Hands to your stations. Close all watertight hatches. Smoking Lamp is out throughout the ship." He took his hand off the button, "Chief? I have the con. Evolution for sea, if you please."

"Aye aye, Captain. Captain has the con."

There were three people around the wheel and they all could hear what the Captain said, but there are protocols to be followed and routines to be obeyed ... especially when you're showing off.

Mick repeated each order to the necessary station.

Chief Sanchez cried, "Evolution for sea."

Mick spoke to the 'talker.' He said, "Ready on deck, Chief."

"Engine room report." said Felix.

"Engine reports, ready for orders," replied Mick.

"Start Turbines," said the Chief.

"Turbines ready."

Sanchez threw David a perfect salute, "Ready for sea, Captain."

"Let's get this show on the road, Chief, weigh anchor."

Sanchez turned to Mick, "Shorten up."

At the bow, Connie engaged the anchor capstan. She played the high-pressure wash hose on the rode as it came aboard. Soon the chain was coming onboard and flaking in the anchor compartment.

"Up and down, Sir," she was wearing a 'talker, ' a sound powered headset and microphone. This one was a little more modern than the talker most Navies have used for the past sixty years.

"Up and down," repeated Mick to Sanchez, the Chief repeated it to the Captain.

"Very good, Chief. Engine room. Port turbine slow ahead ... Starboard turbine slow astern. Bow thruster port thrust."

Sanchez repeated each order and Mick sent each order to its proper place.

The Penny spun on her chain.

"Anchor is free. Anchor is aweigh," Connie reported.

Chief Sanchez blew the horn.

The rest of the chain clanked through the capstan. Connie hosed off the anchor as it seated itself. She threw the come-along across the anchor in its seat and locked it down. "Bow station secure!"

The Captain spoke to the gun crew. "National salute. Twenty-one guns. On my mark. Mark!

Andrea fired the first salute ... and immediately began to reload the Winchester M 97 10 gauge signal cannon. Junior and Andrea began the count.

Together they sang it out, "If I wasn't a gunner I wouldn't be here ... Gun number two ... FIRE!"

Junior pulled the lanyard and immediately ejected the blank cartridge. She retrieved another from the carton and ran it home ... the breechblock sealed, she cocked the piece.

Andrea had already fired the third round singing, "Leaving my husband and family so dear ... Gun number four ... Fire."

Both of them were grinning ... surrounded by the grey-white smoke. They loved it ... the noise and the smell of sulfur burning. Twenty-one guns for the Queen and the Nation.

Down on the pier, the chosen patrol boat crew commenced the return salute. When they were finished, the fantail crew dipped the colors. The Naval Ensign of the Federation of Nevis and St. Kitts fluttered down and back up.

The Flag of Australia dipped from the mast at Headquarters. When the Penny cleared the channel mouth, the Australian flag was lowered with pomp and circumstance. Sanchez blew the horn as the flag was gathered for storage. They cleared the harbor, the turbines were shut down. They hoisted sails and headed north.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.