Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 29

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Although they had no problems getting to the marina and the Avon, it took three trips to carry everyone out to the Penny.

"That's a big boat," said the Gaffer. "What are the bumps?"

"Gun mounts."

"Gun Mounts!" exclaimed an old ANZAC ... a member of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps who formed part of the defense of Greece in 1941.

And there was nothing for it but the 'TOUR.'

They started at the bows; Andrea and Chief Sanchez alternated by turns.

"The Nevis and St. Kitts Sloop of War Pretty Penny has an interesting history for all we got her before the owner. Confiscated at the wharf in Miami by the Internal Revenue Service for tax evasion, she was your typical weekender," Andrea said. "There was more to it than that but all shall be revealed at the proper time."

The Chief continued, "One hundred seventy-five feet length on deck, with a beam of fifty feet, she is narrow for her length. Ketch rigged, the tip of her main mast is 145 feet above the waterline and her mizzen mast is eighty-seven feet. Note the several radar installations. The very top one is a three millimeter set; the added height increases the range considerably.

"Constructed of marine grade aluminum coated with kevlar under fiberglass, she displaces 325 metric tons. Her fin keel is one hundred eighty-seven thousand pounds of cast lead. She has another five metric tons of internal ballast. Admiral?"

"She has three decks internally, and a deck salon doubling as chartroom and the combat information station." Andrea was getting into it; as she started her stroll aft, she shifted to Professor. Pointing to each area, she said, "At the bow there is a donated, belt fed, automatic version of the L/90 Bofors 40mm gun installed by the Key West crew. As in the Swedish CV90 Combat Vehicle, the gun is mounted upside down. It is connected to the three mm combat radar but has seating for two crew ... so they'll have something to do."

"Range?" someone asked.

"According to the Swedes, Forty-five thousand feet. That's ... uhh... 15 thousand meters ... sorta. We've never fired it for distance. We've only fired it eight times. It sunk our target with five. The other three shots were used as a diversion.

"Moving aft, access to the crews quarters is either through the deck salon or, in the event of parties, there are access hatches port and starboard, there, there, and there. The large hatch is access to the torpedo storage."

Here she was interrupted.

"Torpedoes?"

"Yes. The Penny has four tubes in the bows and one in the stern. We'll get to them as we tour each deck."

"What kind... ?"

"Please ... all your questions will be answered as we view their respective areas. Chief?"

"To the port and starboard are modified AH-1J Marine Corps Cobra helicopter gun turrets. They feature a three barrel 20 mm XM197 cannon. The turrets were reworked from battlefield hulks and training accident Super Cobras. The mounts were turned 180 degrees. The modification was carried out at Key West. Admiral?"

"The magazines were modified to feed from the bottom ... they work very well. There have been reports of jams, but we've never had any trouble ... we only fired them a few times. I suspect that the violent helicopter maneuvers have something to do with it.

"The deck house/salon is constructed of molded kevlar with ceramic armor. It is new construction. This ship was opulent when the President gave her to us ... it was extreme and not at all fit to be a warship. Chief, would you like to describe the modifications?"

"Yes, Ma'am. The original deckhouse was two stories and aluminum. The second story was the owners suite. Rare and exotic woods, Italian marble ... it was obscene ... very expensive and helped to contribute to a top heavy condition. Key West razed the deckhouse and the constructor came down from Miami. Using the patented process used on the hull they designed and built the structure seen here."

Andrea's turn, "After they left ... taking the original deckhouse with them ... it was how we got the job done for free ... they also took most of the exotic interior trim ... thank God! There is a book supplied by the builders that presents the ship in all it's glory in the chart room. Rudder Magazine refused to feature the boat ... if that tells you anything. After the builders were off base, the base crew went in and did the ceramics."

They went in the forward hatch of the salon.

The salon had settees built in around the perimeter.

"In case some one wants a nap," said Andrea. "In addition, there are racks built in to house armament while we're at sea." She lifted a cushion and exposed the storage. "It's all in secure storage presently. When we leave port we move sufficient arms for the crew here."

The Chief explained, "CIC, Combat Information Center, centers around these screens. The 3mm radar, which controls most of the armament is here. The radar is a 'select and forget' set up. It's possible to designate up to eleven hostiles and fire at them pretty much as they come in range. We'll return here presently, if you gentlemen will walk this way, I'll explain the posts."

They stepped through and headed aft. Turning about, the Chief indicated the two domes on each side of the deckhouse. Andrea stayed in the salon.

"Two more XM197 20 mm cannon ... also controlled through the 3 mm radar." He turned and pointed at the stern. "AH-64D 30mm cannon. At the stern are the multi task davits. Avon storage is directly aft. Andrea? If you please?"

The davits swiveled and two Hellfire missiles ascended and locked on the rails.

"We have a limited number of radar Hellfire's but a nearly limitless number of infrared guided ones. Andrea?"

The missiles retracted and the davits extended.

"The old boat forced us to use the boom as a derrick. We use these to lift the ROV and we have used them to lift other objects. We picked up an MD 500 helicopter from the sea floor off Key West. It's in Houston being overhauled. It was only in the water a few minutes ... we have hopes."

Andrea appeared at the hatch, "Gentlemen. If you'll return, I'll explain the rest of CIC."

The troupe trooped into the Salon.

"Side Scan sonar. Angela ... what do you have?"

"We have the remains of the Zealandia, a troopship and passenger/cargo hauler, sunk during the bombing of Darwin in 1942. She is at a depth of 19 meters or 62 ft. As you can see, she has been heavily salvaged. 1960 I believe."

The Zealandia was a topic of discussion for quite sometime.

When they were finished, Andrea pointed at another screen, "3mm radar. Almost undetectable. We have a master station to control all the units but there are independent radars for each mount. Each radar has a remotely connected 'Heads Up Display' helmet. The mount has it's own color TV camera. What the camera sees is shown on the HUD. The operator looks at the target and clicks a button. At the command the firing switch is uncovered, the firing button pushed and each previously designated weapon fires or launches ... or so they tell me. I've only used single targets." She blushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.