Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 24

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Late that night, Company abandoned her post at Johnson's Ranch. It had been fun but six was enough ... she needed help.

The Pretty Penny had, indeed, changed course and was headed for Darwin ... that was where the high schoolers were supposed to meet their pick up. Surely none of them expected their parents to show up ... not a chance. The spoiled offspring of the nouveau riche were used to seeing Mummy and Daddy once or twice a year. Mummy was too involved with advancing her way through the Junior League and Daddy was busy working his way through the secretarial pool.

'Psst, Junior.'

"Now what? I just got back to bed."

'I need you.'

"What the hell?"

'Shush. Meet me by the bow.'

"Company?"

'Yeah ... c'mon.'

Junior dressed and hurried down the passageway to the forward hatch. Company explained and Junior climbed in to the disk. They were over the airfield at Johnson's instantly. Using her sphere of power Junior picked up a C-130 and transported it to the Island.

"Hi Mom."

"Junior ... you are going to make me spill lunch. Sneaking up on mother isn't a good idea."

"Company thinks we need to collect our spoils ... so I'm delivering airplanes this afternoon. I set one down at the field and we're going after the next one. I'll time it back so this is going to take about six seconds. I just wanted to let you know ... you know?"

"Thank you, Junior. Lunch? ... it's your favorite ... cream of mushroom soup and toasted cheese sandwiches."

"I'll say this for you ... you're a great mom ... sure. I can time it. Let me tell Company."

'I already know ... it smells delicious.'

Junior sat at table and inhaled her soup and sandwich ... Too slid a second sandwich on her plate.

Junior munched her way through that one too, between bites she told Company, "You don't eat."

'That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to. You eat with such relish that it must be really good.'

"Company? Want to try one?" Too held a pan toasted and buttered whole wheat bread with melted thick sliced American cheese sandwich out the window.

'Pure torture ... unfair ... I'll try it.' The sandwich was gently sucked off of the Princesses hand. 'Oh gods ... first time for everything ... that's marvelous.'

"Another? Careful ... this one is hot off the griddle." It was still on the spatula.

'Can I call you mom?' Company was heard to inhale a gulp of air, 'Oh ... that's hot.'

"I said it was hot," Too said, "I'd be flattered to have you call me mom."

'Summon us home next time you have these, please. Can I try a sip of soup?'

Too collected a giant stirring spoon full of her real cream homemade mushroom soup thickened with potato starch and butter ... seasoned with just a dash of paprika and a smidgen of fresh ground pepper and stuck it out the window. "Hot," she warned.

'You should market that.'

"Company ... how would you know? You never ate food before."

'Well ... it's better than nuclear waste ... for sure.'

Too broke out laughing... "I should hope so ... nuclear waste ... Ha!"

Junior ran to the bathroom and was heard to flush ... the water ran and she brushed her teeth...

"I miss real water," she said as she poured a glass and chugged it.

"You have water on the Penny," said Too.

"But it's not HOME water ... there's a difference."

"Junior? Are you homesick?"

"Just a little ... it's a really big ocean out there ... no trees ... no grass ... no flowers ... no mom."

That got her a big hug.

"I even miss the Twins ... where are they?"

"Pentwater ... developing ... the girls talked them into becoming land robber barons."

"How's that going?"

"They haven't gone broke yet."

"You can thank the girls for that ... tight fisted ... both of them."

"They are that."

Just then an Egyptian Mau cat strolled into the kitchen, jumped up on Junior's lap, circled twice and sat ... she stuck her nose against Junior's nose and purred.

"You have a cat?" asked the Princess.

"Never saw it before ... it's not yours?"

'Hello, I am Pyewacket ... are you my human?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.