Constance, Wendolyn & Company
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

The training program was long, arduous and difficult. It took about two years and was over in a minute. Throughout most of the instructional period, Junior kept saying, "But I can do that ... with my watch." And she could ... the bubble kept her safe anywhere on Earth ... and quite a lot of the solar system. Company finally shut her up by plunging into the center of the sun and staying there long enough to coat the hull with six inches of gold. The transfer out was so fast and so far the gold solidified ... lots of gold. The extra weight didn't faze Company a bit.

"Ladies, we are now an integrated team. Your wish is your wish ... but not my command. Unlike humans I can think ... I think. Is there any place you'd like to visit? You've been gone two years subjective but a minute actual ... or we can just have fun.

"I'd like to invest this gold ... the market is down in the US but booming in China or India. If you'd give me a minute or three I'll shed and cast it."

That's what CW&C did. Company shed ... faster than a cat in summer. They ended up with a ring of gold ingots about doctorate high, (Piled higher and Deeper) Loading was a bore...

"Hey, we're partners ... I did the shed and cast ... you do the loading." The smugness just overflowed ... and then, "Achoo! ... sniff ... sniff ... ACH ... ah ... ah ... ah ... sigh."

"Look at the sun, ya dummy."

"What's that gonna ... ACHOO! ... oh."

"Connie?" asked Junior, "This just isn't right ... Company is a machine."

"Shadup! Coughcoughhackhack. I have a virual ... virus. I feel like shit! SNEEZE!! ... dumbuddy wipe dat up ... Take uds to Inja ... preez? I goin du bed."

"Why India? Why not China?"

"Are you crazy? Who wants to brede dat air? Nevis and St. Kids numbers are in the book. Oh Dod I feel icky."

And that was that ... Company was no longer company ... Connie assumed that somewhere in the hull of the ship ... Company was resting.

"I've never heard of such a thing, Junior," Connie said.

"Sunstroke," Junior replied. Raising her voice just the tiniest bit, she continued, "Fat lot of good the ability to sit in the sun does when it makes you sick." Not really a louder voice but the sarcasm ... oh the sarcasm.

"SHERRUP!" exclaimed the back of the ship. "Hack, hack, hack ... GRRRRRR ... HACK. Oh DOD!!"

The tail ... such as it is went down and horrid noises erupted from a newly formed orifice.

"I think I'm glad I can't see that," Junior said smugly.

"I think you're right."

"SHUTUP!! Just go. Leave me here ... no wait ... just go."

The trail across the ocean from the California shore to Hawaii was noticeable for the size of the effluent and easily traceable from the smell. The antics of the disk were the discussion of many a Radar Defense officer.

"What to you mean, sir?" asked the RDO.

"There's nothing here, Lieutenant. Check your boards."

"Yes, Sir ... Sir, I have the two of you on the screen," the RDO explained. "If you were any closer you'd be in the same spot ... it, what ever it is ... is just a little ahead and higher."

"What the fuck was that? AD1 returning to base ... Oh God that smells."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.