Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

"May Day, May Day, May Day! This is NCxxcx Experimental. May Day, May Day, May Day!"

"Ncxxcx Experimental. Selfridge Field. State your May Day."

"Hello Selfridge. I'm new at this ... and I'm scared half to death."

"Experimental, state your emergency."

"I have one engine out ... my pilot is unconscious ... I can't raise anyone in the back ... I'm scared."

"All Aircraft in the vicinity of Selfridge and Detroit ... keep this channel clear. Now, Experimental. What's your name?"

"Connie ... Connie McDavid ... I'm 16."

"Connie, I'm Charles McIntyre ... NCxxcx is a B-25, correct?"

"Yes Sir."

"The engine that's out ... is it on fire?"

"No ... but the propeller is turning and making noise."

"Down to your left between the seats is a console with four black levers and two red. Two have a big T, T as in top ... two have a P, as in paul, and the other two are red.

"The levers correspond to the two engines ... right and left ... the engine that not running? pull the levers for that side all the way in the opposite direction that they're in ... just the ones for the dead engine. Now ... just in front of the levers is a flat panel with two red buttons one on the right, one on the left."

"I see it ... it says right hand feathering ... the other one says left. Just a second."

She pushed the proper button.

"Ok ... it stopped. The blades are edge on to the wind. Just to be sure I pulled the fire extinguisher for that side ... just a bit and shut it off."

"Good job, Connie. Your pilot is Wendolyn Too?"

"Yes sir. She hit her head when we hit the bird."

"You hit a bird?"

"Yes Sir."

"Where was the bird?"

"In the air..."

"How low does your altimeter read? It's the indicator..."

"I know ... it's between five and six thousand."

"And you hit a bird?"

"With the engine that stopped. There's blood all over that side of the wing."

"We have you on radar ... were you heading for Selfridge?"

"Yes ... are you Captain McIntyre?"

"Yes ... I am."

"Oh good ... Mrs. Austin wants you to teach me how to fly."

There was a fairly long pause ... long enough that Connie got worried.

"Captain? Are you there? Captain?"

"Yes Connie ... You don't know how to fly?"

"No sir."

"Wendy was letting you sit in the right seat?"

"Yes Sir. First time. She thought I might as well get a feel for it ... other than killing the bird it's been fun ... that and getting scared ... and it's dark and snowing ... but other than that ... well ... it's pretty bumpy too ... still ... it's something I want to learn."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.