Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

No ... she didn't know. But they weren't about to tell her about her brother. What she needed to do about him ... well, she needed to stop him from joining.

If he was sent to the sand, that was it.

From what the family understood about her parents, she wasn't going to miss them. She was too smart for her parents to deal with ... the imagined scar was just an excuse ... Oh sure, there had been a scar ... the scab made it look worse than it was and that was proven by how well it had healed. Some people are blessed with healing and others pop a zit and it leaves a hole that is with them until they die.

Her parents had planned, after all, to just leave her in Mexico. Someone ... maybe several someones ... would see to it that she wasn't left totally alone ... She might not like where she was but...

The longer her days went in the Princessapality the more she had time to think. Her brother had willingly taken her to Cancun ... he had a return ticket ... she didn't.

He knew.

"Junior, I need to know how this watch works."

"Ok, We can't go very far in the past here ... the people who owned the island before mom weren't nice at all. How about we use my watch and head out."

"Where will we go?"

"You're from Texas..."

"I don't want to go there ... and I'm broke."

"That's the easiest thing to fix. Let's jump on the internet and check the Monster Millions numbers list. We need to find one that was won and no one collected."

"What's the internet?"

"Oh, Connie ... follow me. You don't know."

Junior's room looked more like a government agency espionage room than a teen girls room.

"Sit, Haha ... in the chair. Push this button ... that button ... set up new user. Make up a user name ... make up a password ... the harder the password is the harder it is to hack ... break into your account ... yeah ... there's people who make a living hacking bank accounts. Write it down ... memorize it ... make sure. After you've logged on several times and you know you won't forget it ... you can burn the paper. Leaving the paper where others can find it is a good way to get broke.

"Now we need to set up an email account for you ... we're using my domain. In the address bar..." she pointed. "Yeah there ... move the blinking bar ... with the mouse. Yeah ... that ... put the curser ... yes ... to the address bar ... yes ... click enter ... on the keyboard ... yes. Type in littlegirlmonster.com ... the dot is the period ... enter ... find free email account ... that's it. See how it lights up when the curser is over it? Enter.

"Follow the instructions ... fill in the boxes ... you can lie. Don't use the same username or password ... this time it's going to tell you if the name you pick is available ... ohho ... good one ... nobody will connect that with you

"This computer is set up so the email is stored in the virus protected server. That way it's not sitting in your machine.

"In the address bar type in google.com ... yup ... ok ... you're looking for uncollected and expired winning lottery tickets. How would you look for that? Good one. Tell me when you've found a big one."

Junior opened her little fridge and fished out a soda, "Want one? No?"

"Find a good one."

"Found it! We need to go to the Pilot Travel Center truck stop on I-20 in Tallapoosa, Georgia, June 29, 2012. I wrote down the numbers."

"How much is it?"

"Seventy-seven Million."

"That's a lot to not collect."

"Well ... it expired ... so..."

"What year?"

"2013"

"So ... here's what we're going to do..."

It worked.

Connie had the ticket ... Junior's watch produced genuine ID ... her name ... address ... social ... just that she'd been born two years earlier. They showed up in a vacant stairwell outside the Monster Millions office in the building at 250 Williams Street. They walked in the door of Suite 3000 and Connie said to the lady behind the counter, "I have a winner and I don't know what to do. I signed the back ... here's my DL and Social Card ... now what?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.