Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

The reason there was no one in the hall.

Immediately after exiting the Doctor's office, Junior pushed reset. The house on the island was still cold ... the kitchen, however, had a full blown orgy in progress. Christine and Sarah were hot after each others husbands while David sat on the warm prep table and watched. Well ... he was eating a slice of fresh baked bread smeared with pussy juice..."Better than butter," he told Too as she swung wide the door and ushered Connie and Junior in the warm kitchen.

"Can I have a nibble?" asked Junior?

"You certainly may NOT!" exclaimed Too, "Maybe next year."

It is one of the sad facts of life that maybe's seldom are. Maybe next year usually means, fat chance, bellydance. It also means ... not in my lifetime ... but what mom doesn't know ... mom doesn't know.

It is also part and parcel of the facts of life that Connie got a nibble.

"Oh my ... that is better than butter," she said. She smiled ... it was an actual happy smile ... he face glowed.

"Good news from the dermatologist?" asked David.

Before Connie could say a word, Too said, "The best. She's perfect. The word of a professional ... me too."

"Me too," said Junior.

"All of you?"

Yes in all it's varied forms were spouted from three sets of lips.

"She couldn't figure it out," said Too.

"It was pretty funny," said Connie.

Junior chuckled, "She thought mom was my slightly older sister."

Too said, "She asked if I'd had Junior when I was nine."

"Would you like to see the DVD?" Junior asked.

"I know this is an odd question ... I know what a CD is ... what's a DVD?" Connie asked.

The room more or less came to a stop. Connie really didn't know, "What year is it?"

"2014, Connie ... Connie ... Connie," Too held out her arms. She stroked her hair and patted her back... "It's ok, Connie."

Although it was muffled, she sobbed, "It's not Ok... 25 years ... my brother is 44 years old. Has anybody ever found my parents? What has happened?"

"We can't tell you ... if you know, you can't change it," David said.

Connie didn't know ... there'd been two wars in the middle east ... she didn't know.

Thousands of soldiers died ... billions of dollars spent ... she didn't know.

Lotteries won ... jobs lost... 2001 ... a terrible act of terrorism ... she didn't know.

An earthquake and tidal wave in the Pacific killed 220 thousand ... another tidal wave in Japan ... massive destruction and deaths ... the aftermath just now washing ashore on the American coast ... she didn't know.

Oil-rig explodes in the Gulf ... she didn't know.

Massive and continuous fires in the west and no one was willing to say terrorism ... she didn't know.

The defeat of the United States by a one person army/airforce/navy belonging to a tiny island nation ... Connie didn't know.

She didn't know that the 14 year old girl standing akimbo was the victor ... that America was divided by politics.

Junior was just beginning to sleep at night without nightmares.

She didn't know her parents were dead, killed by a drug lord just because he could and they happened to be nearby ... her brother, a soldier in Iraq ... dead. Killed by an IED blast.

She didn't know...

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.