Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Too said, "Now that we've settled your claim you're not attractive, let's go look for that scar. Junior, get your hand out of your underwear, wash and have a slice of hot bread. We need to make a run to the dermatologist.

"In fact, wrap up a loaf in aluminum foil ... we'll bribe our way in."

"Mom ... this is great ... hot buttered fresh baked bread ... we could conquer the world with this. Where are we going?"

"Central Perk, Dr. Sara Sitarides hangs out there ... she's the most famous."

"Central Perk?"

"New York ... coffee shop. Just program it, Junior. We'll get there."

So they went. The good Doctor was there ... the fresh bread was the magic that convinced Sara Sitarides to have a look.

"I can't find a thing ... for another slice of that bread I'll open up I have better optics in the shop."

"We brought the loaf just for you ... we all wanted real New York bagels with cream cheese. Lead on ... we'll follow."

Dr. Sara Sitarides, Dermatologist, admitted the glass on the door. Under that the lettering read. By Appointment Only and a phone number.

"Just go on in ... I'll get the alarm." She bustled about, turning on lights and warming up the chair.

"Connie, sit. In the chair, you clown."

Junior and Too laughed ... so did Sara.

"Ok ... let's have a look," she seated herself behind a huge flatscreen monitor. Multiple cameras of differing light gathering abilities were focused on Connie's face ... infrared, ultraviolet, green and blue ... they all scanned Connie's face and were shown on the screen. The smallest imperfections were exposed including healed wounds. It was all recorded to DVD.

"Connie ... come sit with me. This is your face." And it was her face. "This is your face at 200 times magnification." That was fairly scary. "You have taken great care of your skin ... at 10x magnification, I found the scar. It's so faint that your boyfriend will never see it. Connie ... you are truly beautiful. If you keep doing what you've been doing ... you're going to be beautiful for very long time ... just like your sister." She nodded at Wendy Too.

"Wendy?"

Both Junior and Too responded, "Yes?"

This confused Dr. Sitarides, "Your mother named you both Wendy?"

Junior giggled.

"What's so funny."

"She's not my sister ... she's my mother."

Dr. Sara looked shocked. "Really?"

"Really."

"So you're ... Mrs. Austin?"

Too nodded.

"How old were you when this one was born? Nine?"

"She's 14. I was 40 ... She has twin older brothers."

"So you're 55?" This was particularly shocking to Dr. Sitarides. "Would you have a seat in the exam chair, please? I'd like to look at your skin ... please."

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.