Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 1

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

"Andrea ... we're going to see mom." Junior turned, "David? No running in the halls."

"Yeah, Captain, no running in the halls." Connie chuckled insubordinately. "There's a reason for rules in school."

"I told you I felt like we were being sent to the principals office," David reached out and kissed Andrea, "Is that a PDA, Connie?"

Connie's face fell, "Like anyone but the Sanchez twins is going to do that to me," she was still concerned about her scar. She felt like the twins were friends with fringes ... glad to help out but not serious.

Junior turned to Denny, "Sorry, but ... you can't go."

"Yeah, I know ... girls secrets."

That didn't stop him from trying to see what Junior did to see her watch. It was no use, the two girls were gone.

"Mom!! We're home!"

It's one thing to go from a few miles north of the equator to Hawaii ... it's still warm. It's quite another to arrive in the Princessapality in January ... in the middle of a lake effect snowstorm ... at night.

It's a big house and Wendolyn the second, commonly called Too, was on a sweater instead of turning up the thermostat kick.

"Mom ... it's cold!" Junior exclaimed.

"Put on a sweater, dear!" Too called from the kitchen... "We? Who is we?" She bustled through the kitchen door. A blast of oven heat wafted over the girls ... the momentary warmth caused the drop back to 68 degrees to increase Connie's chattering teeth to a mile a minute.

"Who is this? ... oh ... you're cold."

Connie was wearing normal Pretty Penny equator clothes. A thin Nevis and St. Kitts Navy Crew Tee shirt, sawed off thin shorts and boat shoes. Her nipples were painfully erect.

"Come ... get yourself into the kitchen. Nevis and St. Kitts Navy? You must be Connie."

By now Connie had a slice of straight from the oven fresh baked bread slathered in good Amish butter in one hand and a steaming mug of hot coco in the other. The bread exhibited a bite missing and Connie just nodded. She looked around ... Junior was gone.

Too noticed. "She's gone for warm clothes, dear."

Connie didn't answer ... she just took another bite and moaned. The mumbling after the moan was interpreted as exactly what it was... 'This is sooo good!'

A wash with coco and a third bite. "Another slice, dear?"

"Mmmmm ... pleath." A tee shirt has too short of a sleeve, Connie just pulled up the hem and wiped the butter off her chin ... this action revealed that not only was she not wearing a bra ... she didn't need one. Round, firm, quivering 34C breasts stood proudly high on her ribcage...

Connie had changed. She had gone from a unnoticeable fifteen year old to a spectacularly arranged sixteen year old...

Junior swung the kitchen door wide and her brothers, their wives, Christine and Sarah and Too's husband David all piled into the kitchen.

People have taken to calling the Twins ... for no other reason than their birth certificates simply state Twin Austin on both ... C'Twin for Christine's husband and S'Twin for Sarah's.

C'Twin stopped in the door and grinned ... S'Twin looked over his shoulder.

"For god's sakes, Twin ... you've got the second best pair in the world to play with ... why are you ogling those? ... although ... they are nice." He, too grinned.

"Christine's does not have the second best pair ... Sarah has the second best."

This argument soon settled in and produced a pair of topless wives, "Mother. Come judge."

Connie was frozen in shock ... her tee shirt, still in position to sop butter but finished with said task, was more or less stuck on erect nipples.

"Pencil test!" shouted David.

"I'm in on this," shouted Junior. She stripped off her two sweaters, one tee shirt, camisole and wool breast warmer. The improvements from thirteen to fourteen were pretty decent ... she gave evidence that she was her mothers daughter.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.