Queens and Concubines - Cover

Queens and Concubines

Copyright© 2013 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Third in the series. Adding to Joe's relentless work on acting and dancing under Lindy's direction, Snake brings the two mortals a new tale set in ancient times while love deepens between Joe and Snake's youngest angel, Helena. It is necessary to read this series from the beginning to understand the plot and characters and unique conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   DomSub   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Violence  

As promised, Helen was there when Helena and I and Consuela and Eva emerged from the smaller bedroom, still a bit flushed from our quickies, to join the crowd of angels awaiting the recommencing of Snake's Tales. Noticing the angels in peignoirs or less, both Eva and Consuela shed the clothes that hid their legs and opened their blouses to reveal naked breasts. Helena and I had already gotten prepared with me wearing my boxers only and Helena wearing a see through nightie. Helen shrugged and removed outer clothing revealing a sexy chemise. She shimmied out of her panties before sitting on the loveseat where I usually sat and bringing a still clothed Angelique onto her lap. Angelique through Helen's efforts matched her fellow minion and Eva by the removal of her bra through the sleeve of an opened blouse. Her panties may have remained beneath her skirt, but I imagined Helen's fingers during the telling wouldn't let that get in the way of her fingering her minion.

Before I settled into the seat beside Helen, I handed my list of names and numbers of my family and my friend needing plane tickets to the wedding to Snake who handed the page to Buzz who immediately exited. Consuela kissed Angelique as if they had been separated much longer than a few hours before the Spanish beauty settled into my lap. As usual, Helena sat between my legs. Eva sat in front of her on the Persian rug with Helena's legs surrounding her and her leaning back against Helena's front.

Lindy, winking at me and grinning, sat on an armchair near me with Miwa at her feet. Naomi sat between us on an armless chair in position so Lindy and I could see her drawing pad.

"My group of ex-slaves and I," Nick began, "gathered ourselves together in late afternoon to recommence our journey. Soluku timed it so that we arrived at a raft captained by a rather unscrupulous fellow that lay hidden in a channel off the Eastern fork of the Nile as soon as the sun completed its setting behind the horizon."

"You couldn't have your minion and his barge pick you up?" asked Lindy.

"They couldn't be associated with what amounted to stolen goods taken by murder. No, we needed Soluku to guide us to the transport he had used often to sneak in slaves and expensive items out of the eyes of greedy thieves or competitors."

"When do I make my glorious appearance in your tales, Nick?" Helen pouted petulantly.

It surprised me that Nick took her seriously. Had she usurped the Tales along with my usual seat? Did she have some kind of power over Nick beyond even Salomé's power being that much older? Even she had made clear the hierarchy of power with Nick and Simon on top with godlike presences. Had she been right that Nick's receptive character showed weakness that Simon's arrogance never showed? Whatever the relationship may have been, I watched Betty go blank and Nick stare at his blonde bombshell angel.

Betty nodded when her expressive face returned. "It is less sexy and more depressing with Nick's entourage mostly tromping through rough landscapes and finding and reestablishing the African sisters' home only to have Soluku give way to his evil nature and betray them."

"Sounds interesting to me," I argued.

Lyndy nodded, her perplexed expression as she glanced from Helen to Nick mirrored my feelings. "One thread interests me especially, that poor beauty that suffered too many rapes to the point of near catatonia. Did you bring her out of it, Nick?" she asked.

Nick revealed a sad grin. "Every smile she brought us felt like a victory," he nodded. "A true sweetheart, she became the heart and soul of our little troop. While I adore feistiness in my women, she countered it with a warm simplicity."

"So she remained with you?" asked Lyndy.

"The only black African who did," Nick nodded. "She shook with fear when we prepared to leave the reestablishing village, thinking I planned to abandon her. Even as she shook she offered her body to me in desperation. I felt ashamed that I hadn't told her I had no intention of leaving her behind. I knew she viewed me as the only safe man she had ever met who despite her close proximity when we slept had never plundered her vulnerable womanhood. And she grew quite fond of my other ladies, especially Ruth who became the only person she trusted to bring her any sexual pleasure, which Ruth provided her with loving care unlike the usual brazen lustiness my Canaanite lesbian demonstrated towards the rest of the girls. Baka, our beautiful African, revealed a look of relief combined with a twinge of doubt concerning her lack of attractiveness when I informed her she would leave with us and that she didn't need to seduce me to achieve that goal. The doubt she showed made me feel a bit guilty and a touch amused. I felt her relax within the hug she gingerly allowed me when I informed her, 'I would love to make love to you, my beauty, whenever you are ready.' I spoke in Egyptian which she turned out to be like a sponge in learning, showing intelligence equal to most of the rest of my ladies.

"It took months of close proximity as my ladies and I travelled north before she felt ready for a man to make love to her. Even then, Ruth needed to be present."


"Baka says she's ready to make love to you," Ruth tells Nick while holding the small naked voluptuous African beauty's hand when they approach him.

Nick asks the shy beauty, "Are you ready?"

In reply, Baka heads towards Nick's soft sticky penis covered with Callista's essence. Callista, purring and smiling, lies along his side, her head resting on his chest while her legs enwrap his thigh. Seeming to ignore everything around her, Baka looks single minded as she kneels between her master's legs and her hands take hold of his genitals. Callista shifts her legs off Nick to make room for Baka. One petite black hand gently cradles his balls while the other grasps his expanding shaft in nearly as gentle a manner. Her mouth lowers and engulfs his glans. Nick moans when he feels her tongue encircle it.

As Baka continues her fellatio, its quality learned from many observations and Ruth's instructive whispers thus making it exquisite for Nick, Ruth kneels behind the beauty's ass and sends her own talented mouth to pleasure her cunt.

"Can I help?' Callista asks Ruth.

"Ask Baka," Ruth replies with her mouth full.

When Callista looks to Baka for permission, Baka's cock filled nod makes her giggle. "Goodie! I always wanted to taste your amazing tits." And she does. And she moans when she discovers they're even more delicious than she thought.

It doesn't take long before Nick achieves full inflation. Baka's adorable grin of triumph, her hand wrapped firmly around the base of his cock, meets Nick's appreciative and horny and brilliantly happy grin. The hand remains holding him as she crawls forward. Eyes never retreat from Nick's eyes. She only glances down quickly to aim his glans to her damp swollen cunt lips. Sliding the head up and down across the small opening, her eyes and her moan revealing readiness before Nick asks for a last minute reconfirmation, she stills it at the center and slowly sinks down. Pedals open reluctantly for his large bulb. Her eyes go wide, but not with pain. "Good," she moans.

"Mmm," Nick moans in agreement.

It takes several seconds for the descent to end. Nick feels the nudge of her cervix when he's ball deep inside her silently thanking the fates for a perfect depth of pussy that would not cause discomfort. Any pain would have been counterproductive to this amazing breakthrough.

She leans down and kisses him. Before there had been kisses, but more pecks of lips. This time the kiss is intense. Her mouth opens slightly to allow her tongue to escape into his mouth. His tongue tip greets hers with elation. Tongues swim against each other like affectionate eels. Moans from both of them echo in two mouth chambers sealed together.

The true fuck begins. Baka lifts slowly, as slowly as her original descent, and ends up too high letting his cock escape. "I've got it," says Ruth, placing his glans where it belongs and Baka moans when his cock very slowly reenters and refills her sweet cunt.

Lifting off him, ending the kiss, she grabs his hands and places them on her full, teardrop shaped breasts. His delicate caresses increase her pleasure and speed up her rise and fall. "Gods," she murmurs when he sucks a nipple, grasping it tightly with his lips. The fuck intensifies. Another too high lift gets an immediate save by Ruth who aids in both lovers' pleasures with hands at his shaft and balls and Baka's anus and clit.

His bending up to bring his mouth to her nipples provides a greater stimulation of the more sensitive upper part of her genitals, and she shifts and angles herself to increase the improvement. The pleasure she discovers overwhelms her, and she begins to ride him at full gallop. The abandonment of any gentleness surprises Nick having figured it would resemble too much of past rapes. But nothing in this joyous and loving and incredibly pleasurable fuck reminds her of any past abuses. In fact she wants it harder. Grabbing his hands and leading them to her perfect buttocks, she tells him so. "Fuck the shit out of me please, Master."

Her master obeys. His hips lift him at the incredible rhythm of her falls. Even with the speed of if, nearly all of his length exits and reenters. With his hands pulling down, it is a violent meeting of pubic bones.

Finally, convulsive undulations of her body tighten to shivers as she loudly squeals "Yes!" Quick upward thrusts by Nick into Baka's liquefying and pulsating cunt end with his hands squeezing her against him tightly at her buttocks and the release of powerful and thrilling jets of cum shooting past her cervix into her womb. No child would ever result from his microscopic swimmers' attempts at penetration of her egg despite numerous tries. No way of knowing the cause, they figure too much damage has been done during her early abuse.

"Why now?" he asks her as she lies blissfully on top of him after his penis slips from her sheathe.

"I know what you do for me," she answers. "You protect me like no one ever has. I see you look at your ladies, especially Hilda and her extra special shifting butt..."

"Really?" Hilda giggles.

"Unh-hunh, and that very look, the lustiest, I catch you with just before you look away from me."

"I love the way you move," Nick admits.

"But not once have I seen you look that way at Ishtris, our young Egyptian princess."

"You don't find me attractive, Nick?" The eleven year old cutie asks.

"You're absolutely beautiful, Princess, but lust must wait until you mature into a gorgeous woman."

"But that smarmy priest of Isis looked at her the way you look at Hilda," Baka continues. "I knew you used his predatory interest in her to assure your place as his disciple. You could have just given her to him and saved us much time waiting for the miracle that would prove your worthiness as a great priest spreading the Goddess's worship."

"You should have," Ishtris insists. "What good am I to you if I can't create minions?"

"I will let no man harm you!" Nick bellows.

"Why? I am just a..."

"Because he loves you, you idiot," Ruth pronounces.

"Just like he loves me," Baka smiles, kissing him, "except without the lust." The ladies giggle. "I saw the blade pressed against that asshole's groin when he attempted forcing Ishtris into his arms. Well hidden it may have been, but I saw it. The threat made it possible your plans ended there and then."

"The plans weren't worth Ishtris's innocence," Nick responds. "Besides, to reveal my threat would reveal his weakness to his acolytes. And it made it clear that trading her was not an option."

"And if he would have insisted?" asks Hilda.

"If not dead, he would be forever after a eunuch. We would leave this stinking, overcrowded mess of a city and my plan to lead a caravan of Isis disciples would have been either feigned or discarded."

"It's a bit of a convoluted tale anyway, Nick, having us be the progeny of the Greek god of the underworld and the Egyptian goddess of Earth and rebirth."

"But with my minions planted in all directions around us," Nick replies to Ruth, "and your knowledge and senses of weather and earth's fecundity, we would have summoned rain and flood and plentiful harvests as we will do in the coming months."

"Which we need to await under that asshole's hateful gaze instead of making a simple trade to appease his disgusting lust," Baka smiles beautifully. "All because you protect whomsoever you love. Seeing that protection of the weaker of us, because the rest of you ladies are so strong, showed me Nick's pure love and adoration of us and convinced me how much I wished to feel that love in all ways. And all I can say is I wish I got there quicker. Speaking of which," she grins and turns around so that she faces his penis and grips it, "could I have him for the night to make up for it?" Her mouth envelops his glans causing flaccidness to be replaced a heartbeat at a time by hardness.

No ladies object as they surround the loving couple with their own lovemaking. Even Hilda gets gentle loving treatment from the usually pleasurably sadistic Asian beauty Hakana.


"No!" Nick yells a few mornings later awakening his ladies.

"What?" asks Ruth spooning behind Baka who lies along Nick's side.

"They're all dead!" Nick exclaims.

"Who?" asks Ruth.

"The sisters, their fetuses and Matta."

"All?"

"Except the oldest and her infant child I think. Matta saw his lover in leather restraints and the child in one of the murderers' hands before his consciousness was silenced by a spear through his throat."

"Soluku?" Ruth inquires.

Nick nods. "He betrayed us."

"I'm not surprised."

"We needed him," Nick sighs.

"I know," Ruth murmurs, kissing him gently.


When a great and needed flood occurs wetting dry land along the Nile as Nick had predicted, the priest of Isis bestows priesthood to Nick finally allowing him and his ladies to leave the stinking capital of the empire.

Canaan becomes the first major stop of their long journey. Ruth has business to take care of. Leaving the rest of the ladies at a minion's home several miles away, she and Nick stealthily journey to the home of a wealthy and greedy landowner, second cousin to the king. Wickedness having had him embracing all seven deadly sins. Those of sloth and gluttony has turned the middle aged man into an extremely corpulent pig. They can hear his snores as soon as they enter his house. Creeping to the source of the snores, at the doorway to his bedroom they are greeted by the wide eyes of Ruth's younger sister, Hannah, lying beside the giant lump of flesh. Ruth signals her to remain silent.

Nick enters the bed straddling the fat man and restraining him while opening his mouth and shoving a brass nozzle down his throat and squeezing the leather pouch attached to it sending fluid directly into the man's esophagus. The fluid contains an herbal concoction that speeds the heart beyond its ability until all beating ceases. Nick waits patiently for that to occur ten minutes later.

Ruth spares her sister the sight of it, letting her sister lead her to the adjoining room where Hannah sleeps when she sleeps alone. However, when Nick joins them, Hannah immediately slips by him and spits on her husband.

"Better wipe that off," Nick whispers. Hannah nods and uses the sheet to do so.

"Where's his son?" he asks her.

"He prefers the company of the hands," Hannah tells him at full voice, "especially when the pig copulates with me."

"Mistress?" a feminine voice is heard.

"Come see the dead swine, Golda," says Hannah. "He's stolen his last breath."

A weathered looking but still pretty maid enters the room. "What happened, Mistress?" She glances at Nick and stares at Ruth in shock. "I thought you were dead."

"He wanted everyone to think so," Ruth explains, "so he could marry my sister instead of me. He sold me instead to slavery."

"Convenient that he said you drowned and floated out to sea. No body."

Ruth nods. "I guess we should inform your nephew of the bad news."

"Nephew?' Nick asks.

"The bastard made the sister of his dead wife his maid, or slave more like it," Hannah mutters. "And no more of that Mistress shit, Golda." The two share a smile and a nod. "And it won't be bad news to Saul either. He hated his father as much as the rest of us."

"He'll be happy," says Golda.

"Inheritance?' asks Nick.

"He's not like that!" Hannah grumbles. "He's nothing like his father."

"Tell you the truth, I doubt he really is his father's blood," says Golda. "The pig tried seeding me with child, and I know he tried with you."

Hannah nods. "Saul does look more like that handsome old general that visits us quite often."

Golda blushes and the others chuckle.

"I'll fetch Saul," Golda volunteers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.