Queens and Concubines - Cover

Queens and Concubines

Copyright© 2013 by Maxicue

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Third in the series. Adding to Joe's relentless work on acting and dancing under Lindy's direction, Snake brings the two mortals a new tale set in ancient times while love deepens between Joe and Snake's youngest angel, Helena. It is necessary to read this series from the beginning to understand the plot and characters and unique conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   DomSub   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Violence  

Having a chance to study the beautiful strangers, when Helena and I joined the fully occupied common room of Nick's suite, realization came easily. "Minions," I thought, looking at their similar facial features and beyond their differences in hair color—from Angelique's dark brunette tresses to blonde to red headed to raven, "conceived by Helen. First generation?" The thought disgusted me. But then I realized how impossible that would be. Helen couldn't conceive. She was an angel.

After being introduced to them, I had to ask her, "How come they look like you?"

Helen responded with the expected, "Aren't they beautiful?"

"Of course," I grumbled. "They look like female beauty personified looking like you. But you can't conceive."

"Tell him, girls," Helen ordered.

"Daddy," they all said.

Helen chuckled. "At least in the fact that his sperm turned eggs into zygotes. I spent eons looking for a man as beautiful as me. When I found him, of course he preferred mates that had his features anatomically speaking."

"Just as you do," I said.

"Of course. So I gathered his seeds and planted them in various lovely ladies with as similar possible features to me via in vitro fertilization."

"So this beautiful man, he's a minion?" I asked her.

"Barely. Unlike Nick's careful breeding of minions..."

"Better than Simon's forced breeding," Nick grumbled.

"Whatever," Helen shrugged. "In Perry's case... ," she chuckled, "Perry, like the French pronunciation of Paris. How appropriate because he came down through the line of my brother."

"Your brother?" asked Lindy.

"Paris of course."

"The man who took you from your husband, supposedly starting the Trojan War, was your brother?" Lindy gasped.

"Let me guess," I interjected. "He was just as narcissistic as you. You were his reflection capturing him like Narcissus's reflection drowning him in a pool."

"We never fucked if that's what you're implying," Helen responded sourly. A wry smile dissolved the frown, "even if it was his obsession. He had offspring. Plenty of them. He liked fucking as much as possible with variety a necessity, men as well as women, preferably at the same time. His offspring turned out beautiful yet somehow flawed. His descendants followed that trend. Until Perry.

"His is a strictly maternal line from Paris, as the beautiful men all tended to be Sodomites. That made the links harder to trace what with the man giving his surname to the daughter, but I caught a hint of connection and used it, both in Paris's genes of beauty and his inherent skills."

"What do you mean skills?" asked Helena.

"Daddy was our tutor," said Consuela, the raven haired beauty, her heavy Spanish accent revealing her origin.

"Those distant genes reasserted themselves not just in looks," Helen explained. "Like me, my brother had a beautiful voice and had a genius for crafting brilliant music to suit it. You never heard of Periopolis? Quite a sensation in Europe with their baroque pop music until, like most things pop, their sensation dwindled into the forgotten. I may have something to do with their break-up. But they're back on the oldies tour now," she smirked.

"His usefulness ended?" Naomi grumbled.

Helen nodded, unfazed by Naomi's hatred. "And his looks. And the stiffness of his cock."

"So you did influence him sexually?" I asked.

"Only in my beauty overwhelming his Sodomite tendencies. Sodomy," Helen chuckled melodically, "such an appropriate term, hmm Grandfather?"

"You had something to do with Sodom and Gomorrah?" I asked Nick.

Nick shrugged. "An experiment that got a bit out of hand. A lot of minions resulted, and spread wide throughout the Mediterranean and Africa."

"Quite a lot of minions there I recall," Helen smirked.

"Quite a lot of minions died in the conflagration," Nick growled. "It was our most flagrant battlefield between those that flaunted their pleasures and those that hid it in hypocrisy."

"Simon's legions being the hypocrites," I guessed.

Nick nodded. "A battle for hearts and minds."

"And cunts and cocks and assholes," Helen added.

"What... ?" I began before being interrupted.

"Later," said Nick.

Lindy used this interruption to return to a more pertinent subject vis a vis this meeting, "So Perry conceived and trained these ladies to form this quartet of musical minions?"

"Yes," smiled Helen. "Although Angelique is the only strongly receptive minion being the only one of them with a minion mother, and one of recent generation, in fact the niece of Simon's most recent angel."

"So he sloughed skin after Naomi?" asked Nick. "He does look different, though it's hard to tell with that Aryan obsession of his."

"He's more beautiful than ever," Helen smiled, "unlike you. But yes, after his failure with Naomi..."

"What?" Naomi bellowed. "I was supposed to be his?"

"He never had a chance, my love," Nick smiled sweetly at her.

"He didn't," Naomi stated proudly.

"Anyway," Helen almost frowned, "he planned to slough after that, but he had his agenda. But when it turned out to be an unfortunate debacle..."

"Nazi atrocities an unfortunate debacle?" Nick shook his head.

Helen ignored him, "He sloughed his skin after that and created his angel a generation later."

"Slinking away from his villainy as usual like a slimy slug," Nick commented. "But that meant he fucked his daughter. I thought he was squeamish about such things."

"Unlike you," Helen challenged, nodding towards Helena.

"I've had my weaknesses," Nick admitted.

"No shit," said Helen smugly. "But he seemed to feel some urgency."

"Me too," said Nick.

"So," Lindy broke in, "Why work with us?"

The question had finally been asked.

"To tell you the truth," Helen responded, "it surprised the hell out of me when Simon insisted on it."

"Friends close and enemies closer?" Betty suggested.

"Maybe. But, well, Angelique?"

Angelique chirped from beside her mistress, "Like I said, we love the challenge."

"I for one am happy you're collaborating with us," Lindy said. "I researched the Double Q and found an impressive résumé and some really cool music. I mean I loved the Fuck piece and listened to other stuff and found them to be just as great or greater. And you have a rather large following in Europe despite the uniqueness of your sounds, always beautiful voices or instruments mixing yet always at the edge of cacophony."

"Double Q?" I asked.

"For Quadruplets Quartet," Consuela answered.

"No subversive sounds of jack heel boots or martial marches or Wagnerian arias?" asked Nick.

"Those wouldn't be all that pleasant, would they?" asked Angelique matter-of-factly.

The room filled with chuckles. "Probably not," Nick relented.

Nick's angels' faces went blank. Miwa's remained blank longer. Hers ended with a smile. She drew Lindy's face down for a kiss. Her infectious spunkiness came out when she spoke. "Let's head to Barny's. You come with us, Helen, and your ladies as well. Chanda, bring your recordings of Lindy's dances and your camera and your sweet ass."

"Yes, Mistress," Chanda bowed.

Miwa stuck her tongue out at her. Angelique gasped at the obvious satire of it slanted against her obedience.

"Fuck you," Helen grumbled. Then her face went blank.

"Can we come too?" asked Helena, surprising me.

"Sure," said Miwa. "But why?"

"I ... I have a poem I want Lindy to maybe choreograph with the best dancers meaning her and Miwa and Barnaby and Sam and maybe Vance. And I thought Helen might recite it and Angelique maybe compose music to it."

"Bring it," Lindy smiled.

"I'll call Vance," I volunteered.

Looking at Helen lose her placid face, I saw it bend into a malevolent grin aimed at me. "Uh-oh," I thought.


"Uh-oh," I thought when I saw a pure blonde beauty turning away from Simon who entered a well preserved vintage Mercedes sedan after giving her a kiss on her forehead. When she turned, she turned towards me and I saw a young woman who had it all even more than Betty had it all: Beauty and Brains and Sexiness and Cuteness along with the spunkiness of Miwa adding to her list of attractions. She looked like the ultimate cheerleader with a tight body that included firm c-cups and a taut round butt. I could see it all because she wore what looked like leotards of a soft blue hue that matched her eyes covering her torso with no bra to hide the dents of her small nipples, and the tightest jeans possible encasing that incredible ass and long strong thighs of the perfect size between thick and thin that matched Betty's. She had eyes only for me.

"Hi," she said when she approached me shyly. "I'm Eva."

Growls surrounded me when she pressed against me and kissed me on each cheek rising on tip toes almost en pointe to reach my cheeks. Her European style kiss greeting ended up being more when she looked into my eyes with a wide grin, closed her eyes and pressed her lips to mine. I could blame her hand on the back of my head pulling me with remarkable strength into the kiss for how long it lasted. Somehow I found myself lost in it and felt her tongue wiggle into my mouth. An electric shock when my tongue tip met hers somehow awoke me from the moment while sending a libidinous surge straight to my penis.

It happened in front of Barnaby's dance studio. Helena and I had Buzz swing by her apartment to pick up the poem and change clothes and then to Vance's to pick him up. Despite the indirect path, we made it there at least five minutes before the rest of them did. They stopped to pick up lunch.

We waited in the Bentley because we wanted nothing to do with Simon standing near the entrance to the studio. (We told Vance we were waiting for the others.) While Simon chatted with Eva, all I could tell of her was she had an incredible ass and a full head of wavy light blonde hair. When Simon departed with barely a glance and a nod at our limo, enough to give me the creeps, we exited the limo and Eva made her approach, revealing her exquisite and adorable perfection. Nick and company arrived simultaneously.

Nothing gentle about it, when I pulled away from the shocking kiss, Helena slapped my face hard.

"What?" I spouted, but it cleared my head. "Oh. Helena, I..."

"What did you do to him? How did you get inside him," she grumbled at Helen.

The astounding beauty only smirked.

"I drank her cum," I remembered. "A lot of it."

Helena's face went blank. It lasted longer than usual. I actually saw despair hinted in her pooling eyes. "No," she whispered afterwards.

"I hope I don't need an antidote straight from the source," I said hoping for levity.

She managed a half smile, saying, "Maybe mixed in a thick malt."

I suddenly realized Vance might be witness to this exchange, but noticed everyone but Helen, Miwa, Helena, Eva and I had already gone inside. "But I thought only Nick and Simon had such power using their semen," I asked.

"The oldest angels develop great power," Miwa told me. I nodded, remembering how much even the saliva in Salomé's mouth had affected me, and her cumming on my tongue had sent me into ecstasy. Helen was probably centuries older. Earlier, during our first sexual encounter with her, with barely a look she had threatened Helena's love for me.

"You must be Helena," Eva addressed my love bravely against piercingly angry eyes. Surprisingly, she actually looked concerned. Even her voice mixed sexiness with cuteness, slightly high with a subtle rasp. Revealing a cute half smile, she commented, "I guess we're the youngest angels. We have that in common."

"And something else," Helen smirked.

"He is adorable," Eva commented.

"Uhm," I stuttered, "I'm ... not even ... all that handsome. Wait, what's going on?"

"I'm really not all that bad a person, Helena. I'm not here to steal your man."

"Hey guys, I'm happily taken by two beauties," I proclaimed.

"See," Helena sneered, but unsteadily, "he's taken."

"I'm just going to borrow him." Eva took my hand again and leaned against me. I couldn't help reacting. She even smelled beautiful and sexy.

Helen grinned maliciously at her apparent success.

Helena looked the opposite, frowning and unsettled.

Then, with a sigh, she did something completely unexpected. She slid between Eva and me, lifted onto tip toes since Eva stood a good five inches taller than her, and kissed Simon's youngest angel with complete abandon. One of her hands reached around the blonde to pull her torso close while the other found my hand and brought it to her own breast. Eva's nipple pressed against the back of it. Leaving it there, she caressed Eva's other nipple. The kiss lasted several seconds. The intensity of it and the sheer sexiness of it spurred my erection which ended up pressed between Helena's buttocks. Those soft full hillocks began moving towards the end of the kiss rubbing me while her groin rubbed against Eva's.

When their lips separated, both ladies panted.

"Fuck," said Eva.

"You want him," Helena informed her while catching her breath, "you go through me and Lindy, understand?"

Eva grinned warmly. "Not a problem."

"And we talk."

The grin waned. "About Simon?"

"Amongst other things."

"I talk about him with you, Nick knows everything."

"Nick knows more than you think, right Helen?"

"I..." Helen actually deflated. "I turned away from him."

"Just like Naomi turned from Simon?" Miwa pointed out. "They've known each other's moves since..."

"Me. I never thought..."

"You convinced yourself of complete defection," Miwa said cruelly. "You're good at convincing, especially yourself. There have been many spies on both sides, probably since before you're existence. It's time we put our cards on the table. This game is about to end."

"Was Greta back in old San Francisco a mix of Simon and Nick?" I asked. "It seemed an easy conquest."

"Yes," said Miwa. "She had the same ancestors as Betty in fact, and of Helen. Nick could read her. He only pushed her when he sensed her rebellion."

"Is Nick that righteous?"

"Well ... I try to convince myself of that," Miwa shrugged.

I shook my head. "All's fair in love and war," I thought, "especially when the battleground is souls."

"So, beautiful Eva, stealer of boyfriends," Helena gazed into the young angel's eyes, "we talk about Simon and about Nick, but mostly we get to know each other. We'll obviously never be BFFs, but like you said, we have things in common. Okay?"

Eva smiled beautifully and sexily and cutely. "Sure." She leaned down and kissed my love briefly. "Let's go dance."

"You dance?" asked Miwa.

"Practically since I could walk."

"I bet that helped with cheerleading," Helena muttered.

"Head cheerleader," Eva grinned widely. "Got my choice of high school and college studs that way." I shook my head as did Helena, so she added, "The best studs always surprised me. You know, the nerds and the theater geeks that knew how to use their weapons and not just their impressive cocks." She winked and pinched the roll of expanded flesh pointing down my left thigh obvious beneath the crotch of my jeans and lifted onto her toes and kissed me with tongue.

As the others entered the studio, I held Helena back. It did allow me to watch the shifting globes of Eva's incredible ass. Helena seemed to enjoy it as well. "I think that's the sexiest butt I have ever seen, and that's saying a lot," she said.

I dared to agree before asking "So, Helena, what's going on?"

Helena sighed. "Nick thinks Simon wants you to impregnate Eva."

"What?"

"And for some reason Nick wants it too."

"What?"

"Oh come on, stud, it's not like it will be a chore."

"I love that you're pregnant, but I hate that it made you no longer immortal. I accept that it's okay with you, but what about Eva? And besides, I want to be our child's daddy. I doubt that would happen with Eva." And after a sighing pause, added, "I guess I am a stud, literally."

"Maybe we'll all be together, Joe," Helena suggested. "We have no idea what will happen after Nick and Simon finally destroy each other either to the world or to us. That's why I want to get to know the girl and for Lindy to get to know her. She actually seems kind of cool for a complete slut."

We chuckled.

"And what's with Simon naming her Eva?" I wondered. "At least Nick added a vowel to your name."

"I'm not sure, but I think you're right about Eva Braun looking centuries younger than her actual age. She was a major part of Simon's final solution after all."

"Yeah," I said, shaking my head. "So how am I to be able to impregnate Simon's angel?"

"I think it took with me because I still ovulate, and I would have for a long while except getting pregnant probably ended that. Supposedly the egg is virtually impenetrable unless sperm is made as strong as Nick's sperm."

"Or Simon's. Wait, that means if Nick or Simon ever fucked you..."

"They'd make me pregnant. It happened only once before with Nick's Indian angel (from India) who managed to live longer than the usual mortal because Nick discovered his fluids helped her rejuvenate and then his flesh when the fluids stopped working, but eventually she succumbed to age and death. The child was stillborn which broke both their hearts. Don't worry, my love, Nick assures me such a child wasn't ready to exist. It never happened again for obvious reasons."

"So if I fucked Eva, it would be seed with Nick's DNA."

"All I can say is beware of perfectly beautiful women bearing drinks."

"Helen?"

"Today. But Eva will be sneaky about it too most likely. Simon probably convinced her you would be a wonderful addition to his minions."

"We'll straighten her out."

"Yes we will, Joe, but I think she'll still go along with it."

"Why's that?"

"I believe it's in the cards," she shrugged.


Guess who catered to my every whim that day. Helen brought me coffee, "cream and sugar isn't it?" and my hoagie, "You like hot Italian, don't you?" (and I didn't want to think what condiment might have been added) and any other liquid or solid ingestibles, and later, me being exceedingly horny, she brought me her saliva and her nectar as I provided my own saliva and sperm to her and her minions. I guess she thought I might be a top flight minion to impregnate her clones.

Because of Helen's agenda towards me, we weren't any use to the rest of them as far as the dancing. Angelique represented Helen's presence as composer for new pieces so she didn't participate in the impregnating process. I had brought her my sperm during that foursome a couple days before. Helen's participation as narrator of Helena's poem got taken care of fairly early.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.