Leather - Book 1 - Cover

Leather - Book 1

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story was written for SarahLeather with a lot of input and suggestions from her. It is a story about her and Kip and her love of leather... and extramarital sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Size  

Sarah knew that she looked good. The leather jeans were so tight it barely showed any wrinkles except for the puckering around her protrusive pubic mound and a few creases behind her knees. Even her two hip bones protrude and shine out. She wondered what Kip was thinking.

He hadn't taken his eyes off of her as she disappeared down the hallway. He waited a moment and then followed. She'd left the bedroom door open and he quietly looked in. He could see her in the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror. He watched her stroke her inner thighs through the sprayed-on leather. Her high heels caused the dimples on her arse cheeks and along her thighs and calves to actually show through the clinging leather.

If she knew he was there, she gave no indication as she slowly caressed herself from behind her knees up her inner thighs to the centre seam which has worked deep into her slit. And then she fingered the taut leather which had moulded neatly around her cunt.

Sarah, in fact, hadn't noticed that Kip was watching her. She realized that she had to quit preening and go back downstairs to her house guest who had been a perfect gentleman, her being a married woman and all. She knew that her erotic thoughts were out of line and it would be best to give Kip a drink and sent him on his way. She could almost hear her husband saying, "Now Sarah, be practical."

Kip watched as she turned from the mirror and saw him. The look of surprise on her face was genuine.

"Oh, I didn't know you were there," she said. She walked toward him, a little embarrassed that he might have seen her running her hands over the soft leather covering her slit. He stood still, silently watching her as she started around him.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Why downstairs to make you some coffee."

"I don't think so." And he grabbed her arm with his left hand and pulled her to him. His other hand held her chin and he titled his head and kissed her.

"Kip please, I'm a married woman," she protested, pulling her lips away from his.

Still holding her right arm, he reached down and unzipped the leather jacket. The tight leather separated nicely down to her taught tummy and exposed her firm breasts with their already hard nipples.

"Kip no," she said as she lifted her left arm and tried to push him away and he grabbed her left wrist and held her to him.

"Come on Sarah; you've been teasing me all this time and my cock is throbbing."

"Kip no, I didn't mean to."

He picked her up, carried her over to her marriage bed and dumped her onto her back. Her small breasts bounced as the bed accepted his slim weight. Still holding her left wrist he paused and let his eyes soak up the creamy white skin of her bare chest. The centre seam of her jeans almost completely disappeared into her slit.

Sarah started to tingle all over. She could see the bulge his erection was causing in his leather pants and

While the thought of being forced by Kip, virtually raped, made her muscles tense up and throb between her thighs. But she felt she had to resist, if only for...

"Come on Sarah, you know you want it." He moved his hand between her legs, pressing the soft leather between her pussy lips.

Oh god, it was what she wanted, but she couldn't. His fingers made her entire body so sensitive it felt like one giant sex organ and she bit her lip to keep from crying out. She could feel her slit is getting wet, causing the lubricated leather to feel even better. He pressed his middle finger between her cunt lips through the leather and she found herself squeezing her thighs together. "No Kip," she protested weakly.

He lowered his head and sucked a nipple between his lips and she had to stifle a moan. His lips moved up and covered her mouth and she felt the stiff leather of his jacket press against her breasts. Somehow he'd unzipped her leather jeans, she wasn't sure how and she felt his hand sliding down her flat stomach to cup her sex.

He moved his head to the side of her neck and she felt his hot breath against her skin just before he kissed her hard, undoubtedly raising a red welt that her husband would see. Her pussy was soaking wet as he slid a finger inside of her married cunt. She couldn't help it, she moaned out loud.

Kip felt confident that she wasn't going to resist so he stood and took of his leather jacket. He wore nothing underneath and his muscular pecs were hard underneath. He reached down and pulled her high heels off and then started peeling her tight leather jeans off. Sarah had to lift her hips so that he could get the supple leather down from her buttocks. The jeans had short zippers at the bottom of each leg or he wouldn't have been able to pull them off of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.