Leather - Book 1
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story was written for SarahLeather with a lot of input and suggestions from her. It is a story about her and Kip and her love of leather... and extramarital sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Size  

For the next couple of days Sarah was having trouble not thinking about the leather clad stranger from the coffee shop. She went through her daily routine; sending her husband, Brian, off to work and getting her daughters ready for school.

Three days later she had given up trying to forget about him. She took a shower; imagining the tall stranger's body rubbing against hers while she aimed the gentle pulsating shower sprayer at her cunt until she was tingling all over.

She dried off with a soft black cotton towel and squirted some of her favourite perfume behind her knees. In her closet she opened the bag with brand new skin-tight black leather jeans. She brought them to her face and inhaled the very erotic aroma of new leather and enjoyed the smooth tactile sensation against her face.

She slid them down slowly to lightly run the slick glossy leather across my hardening nipples, instantly creating the familiar breath-taking tightening of muscles between her legs. She sat down to pull the right leg on first. The narrow leather ankle stretches allowing her heel to literally pop through and she repeated it with her left foot.

Her breath was short as she anticipated the pleasure she usually get from wearing leather, especially since she never wore underwear. Her leathers were unlined, so there will be absolutely nothing between her slim legs and the soft sensuous leather. She had to stand up and wiggle a lot to get the skinny leather tubes all the way up her legs.

The knees of the leather jeans were narrower than her calves, so she had to use both hands to smooth them up and past her sensitive knees. Because the thighs of the jeans are so tight, she again had to grab and pull them until she could finally feel the 'special' centre seam of the soft leather reaching her pussy lips. She had to strain to pull up the zipper.

The leather seam in front went right between her slit, making her labia bulge out in front. In back, the seam rose between her petite, round arse cheeks. The ultra-soft jeans fit her legs like were her own skin.

She walked around the room to make the leather "settle" into place. She could feel the centre seam rubbing her pussy lips with every step she take. The soft leather squeaked with her every movement.

She sat down and cross her legs tightly to force the leather deeper into her vulva; making her thighs twinge. She went to the full length mirror to admire herself, imagining what the sight of the shockingly tight leather will do to the men who will see her. But her mind was on the garage owner, named Kip.

She took a matching cropped leather jacket from the back which, as with these jeans, was deliberately a size too small. With nothing else underneath, she worked the zipper up until the jacket cinched her tightly. She felt her hard nipples sliding against the smooth silky lining as she moved around. Even the smell of the soft leather excited her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.