The Long Winded Ways of Folk
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The long drawn out story of how friendship became lovers. It is also about all those half glimpses and innuendoes that could be took both ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Now you may call me stupid but despite all these invitations; I still did not make an attempt to touch Anita's tits for the overriding thing was that she was the partner of a good friend.

Later at home; I decided that I was being silly after all I could still be friends with the pair and besides had not Paul had sexual fun with my wife before we got divorced.

I phoned Paul and told him I would film the session he had suggested on one condition and that condition was that in exchange he had to give me Anita for a complete weekend. Not just as a guest but as my sex partner in any way I saw fit.

Paul later phoned back and said Anita says go for it!

Two weeks later I was at Paul's house and waiting for him to come home to work on the filming schedule he wanted and Anita was like a cat on a hot tin roof, she just could not sit still and found it difficult to be in the same room as me. Later she explained to Paul that it was weird but she could not help but imagine what I may demand of her during the weekend of sex she expected.

Paul and I made the final arrangements about the filming and I left Paul to get all the little bits and pieces he wanted to make it complete. So it was a month later that I received a call from him to say everything was go for the following Saturday and I should arrive at seven am to set up and prepare.

The house was a hive of activity as Paul and two other men I had not met before moved furniture and adjusted lights putting heavy blinds up to the windows and generally turning a spare bedroom into a makeshift photo studio. Paul passed me a tripod and dolly saying that on this I could move the camera around and it should stay steady; then just as everything was just about ready he introduced the two guys as Robbie and Gareth.

He told me that Gareth was in fact John's dad and John was the young man I had seen in the other film. Robbie was an old boyfriend of Anita's and I would soon see why he was here. I suddenly asked Paul, where is Anita hiding, as I have not seen her since I got there?

He told me she was getting ready at Gareth's house just up the road and would be here in twenty minutes; having showered, shit and shaved as he put it. Now with everything ready Paul asked me to check the lighting effects whilst the men went and got ready. The lighting effects were in fact four lamp standards each with a different coloured bulb in. We could cast a red, blue green or amber hue to the events being filmed.

The centre of the spare bedroom was a single divan minus the headboard and covered in a faux mink blanket of plain brown colour. This allowed plenty of room to push the dolly around, (A dolly is a three spoke set of wheels which puts a caster under each leg of the camera tripod.), although I doubted that there would be much room on the actual bed for four large figures; but we would see.

Suddenly there was a commotion just outside the bedroom door; Laughing and joking Paul stumbled into the room naked followed by Gareth also naked. Then as if playing up to the camera (which was not even running yet!) he hummed out a ta-dah and in stepped Robbie, naked as a jaybird but even I did a double take as his cock almost touched his knee. I have heard of and seen large images of large cocks but they would be mainly black men's cocks yet here was a white guy that could give the best of the black mambas a run for their money.

I continued to look around for Anita but so far she was nowhere to be seen. Paul playfully pushed Gareth and he fell towards Robbie and landed on his knees; Paul signalled me to start filming and as I turned the camera towards the other pair I saw Gareth take hold of Robbie's cock and slowly lick from his balls to the tip of its head. The cock seemed to jiggle and seemed to grow another inch, I could not help but think, wow I wonder what fucking length it finally reaches when fully erect.

Now Paul knelt behind Gareth and began to stroke Gareth's cock as Gareth now seemed determined to swallow whole the full length of Robbie's still growing cock. I zoomed in on to Gareth's mouth and watched as inch after inch of Robbie's cock pushed passed Gareth's stretched lips. I thought god that must already be past his voice box let alone the back of Gareth's throat. Still Gareth did not baulk or struggle to accept the final few inches and Paul's face suddenly came into camera shot as he mouthed the word WOW.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.